We are looking for a designer with a strong sense of conceptual thinking and well acquainted with digital trends to translate our brand message into distinctive visuals and communicate with our consumers.
- Design collaterals for our performance marketing team across multiple display networks, social media, and native platforms
- Execute our visual strategy and calendar to be deployed across all digital channels
- Work with our copywriter to conceptualize compelling designs that increase the brand’s overall reach, engagement, and conversions to sales
- Work on design collaterals like social media creatives, videos, infographics, blog & web banners, emails, landing pages, etc
- Optimize designs and visual language to match the relevant channel requirements but also maintain our overall brand tone
- Monitor and implement relevant digital design trends to keep our brand communication engaging and up-to-date with industry standards
- 5 - 6 years of experience designing digital content and marketing collaterals, with a good portfolio of work
- Has a clean visual design sense with good conceptual, typography, grid, and illustration skills
- Animation and video editing skills will be an added advantage, but not mandatory
- Can work independently and in a team to manage multiple projects and aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volumes
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
- Must be proﬁcient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Understand competitive and best-in-class design practices for digital content
Summary of Role
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges. We are looking for Advanced User Exp Designer with strong capabilities to design and own the product experience. The designer would be responsible for end to end interaction and visual design.
- Own the design execution while working closely with key stakeholders in design, engineering and business stakeholders to solve user needs and business goals
- Demonstrate mastery of the end-end UX process, including user research for discovery and product definition, and multiple methods of formal and informal user evaluations
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Agile / Lean UX methodologies
- Prioritize backlog effectively; communicate clear timelines and status updates at all levels
- Guide effective documentation and communication of design - via wireframes, mockups, prototypes and user stories
- Conduct research and evaluation of designs, as well as emerging technology, industry, and market trends
Must Have Background for this Role:
- Bachelor's degree preferably from tier 1/ tier 2 design school.
- Outstanding user experience design portfolio
- Bachelors degree in human factors, psychology, user experience design or related degree
- Some experience in user experience design, interaction design or human factors
- Proficient user experience design skills, e.g., customer journey map, experience diagramming, task analysis, workflow design, etc.
- Experience with observational research and usability testing
- Graduate degree in user experience design, human factors, interaction design or related discipline.
- Fluent with design sketching and prototyping tools, e.g., Axure, Balsamiq, Visio, etc.
- Experience with design trends, benchmarking, forecasting and concept creation
- Experience with project planning, scoping and execution in a phase-gate and/or agile environment
Required Skills for this Role:
- Has 5+ years of experience (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual, product, industrial), User Experience, HCI, or a related field
- Must have strong background in interaction/UX design and continue to be hands-on as an interaction designer
- Conducts user research to understand user needs, mental models and working contexts
- Synthesizes output of stakeholder research & creates visualizations that effectively summarize key insights related to user and customer needs and behaviors, product definition.
- Has real-world experience in managing projects & stakeholders
- Skilled in standard design & wireframing tools (Adobe CC, Sketch) and visual communication
Peoplebox is looking for a Lead Product Designer who can be part of the journey to level up the product experience which will help our customers align and achieve their goals and accelerate growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working on designing easy-to-use interfaces for organisations to create, manage goals and run their business reviews.
- Help employees in the companies to easily onboard and learn hard concepts through simple terms and experience.
- Talking to our customers and understanding our market
- Working on building design systems that are modular, reusable and accessible.
- Work cross-functionally with the Product and Engineering team to represent the design team and facilitate roadmap discussions.
Experience and Qualifications
- 4-11 years experience crafting consumer digital products across mobile and web.
- Understand how tech, product and businesses work together to shipping releases.
- Should have a strong command over the craft and a deeper understanding of the design principles.
- Advanced knowledge of Figma, Sketch, or other prototyping tools and should have experience working with development teams for handovers.
- Should be excited about working in a fast-paced environment with high ownership in an early-stage setup.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field 3-5 years of experience in graphic design Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills Portfolio of work
- 3+ years of experience in designing digital products.
- Ability to understand short and long-term goals of the product and business.
- Excellent understanding of user-centred design and visual design principles.
- A good understanding of frontend principles to guide the team from an engineering point of view.
- Understanding of behavioural analytics and goes by data-driven decisions, when needed.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions to the team and leadership.
- Keen interest in applying user research, user-needs validation and usability evaluation.
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always user-focused.
- A portfolio that showcases experience creating visual UI systems involved in overall creative direction down to icon systems, transitions, etc.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of web and mobile platforms (iOS, Android design guidelines as well as their limitations
- Conceptualizing visuals that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows
- Designing the visual identity of digital products.
- Implementing strategy of typography, iconography, colors, layout
- Creating responsive design comps on the basis of wireframes
- Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
- Bringing expert opinion on best-practices, patterns and trends
- Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
- Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Executing designs as a part of software development teams
- Strive to make your work intuitive, compelling and a delight to see.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be dynamic and open to working in fast-paced, ambiguous and quickly changing environments
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and researching, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in Education Technology would be great
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to- use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of
professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
Build page navigation buttons and search fields
Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
Portfolio of design projects
Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
Good time-management skills
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- You have prior experience as a Graphic Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You possess a good knowledge of design tools such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Your responsibilities will include:
Taking design briefs to understand requirements
Conceptualizing and developing design concepts, graphics, and layouts
Designing and producing collateral in accordance with brand guidelines
Presenting ideas, concepts, and design solutions to various stakeholders and incorporating their feedback into the final design
Liaising with suppliers and service providers to ensure proofs are of good quality and in line with production specifications.
User Experience Designer / Engineer
The company's product team develops the next-generation technologies that change how millions of customer orders are fulfilled by merchants.
As a UI/|UX engineer, you will ship high-fidelity designs of new features and prototype solutions. You will have incredible ownership in creating an elegant end-user experience for merchants across every aspect of the product while collaborating with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, technical product managers, customer success managers, and marketers.
You’ll play a critical role in shaping our product—from influencing the roadmap, doing in-depth user research, and weighing technical constraints and tradeoffs. You will work directly with the head of the product and management team in delivering a product experience that creates moments of delight for our merchants, and growth for the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand various types of users across our platform and representing our merchants in product strategy and roadmap discussions
- Create unified, end-to-end experiences through close collaboration with team members from customer success, across product and engineering teams
- Identify the best UX methods and tools to use depending on project constraints, and own every aspect of the product's design, from solving the core user challenge to shipping a well-tested and pixel-perfect UI
- Work on creating and contributing to a design system of patterns in an effort to cultivate a cohesive look, feel, and user experience across the entire Fulfil platform
- Manage every aspect of the design process for products, features, and functionalities in collaboration with our Product and Engineering teams
- Create sketches, detailed wireframes, user flows, and high fidelity mockups and effectively communicate them clearly to relevant teams
- Prototype user experiences and run usability tests to turn concepts into intuitive and elegant interfaces
- Enhance and apply our established visual language to new features and functionalities of existing products
- Quickly iterate and develop alternative designs based on feedback from peers or learnings found in user testing, within support channels, etc.
We're Looking for Someone With:
- 5+ Years of UI/UX experience, working closely with Product and Engineering teams to develop and ship great end-user experiences
- Expertise in our tools: Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Clubhouse
- An outstanding portfolio, with presentable case studies showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction and visual design, and idea generation
- Experience collaborating with a diverse team in a rapid growth environment. - Huge plus if you’ve worked with remote teammates and understand the communication patterns of working with highly distributed teams (you’ll be working closely with our team in Toronto, Canada!)
- A learning and growth mindset: We’re an early-stage startup, and we’re growing quickly. Our team size and our design process will evolve and change many times over the next few years. We strive to continuously improve, iterate, and integrate what we learn — from our work and with each other
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Empathy and resilience: empathy for our customers, to build a product and a service they’ll love. Empathy for our coworkers, to build a workplace we’ll love. Resilience to be able to take feedback from anywhere, consider it gracefully, and fold it into your thinking and your work
- Excellent written, verbal, and storytelling skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Experience working with Shopify’s Polaris design framework
- Experience in design related to B2B products e.g. E-commerce or ERP
- Design experience across a variety of platforms (desktop, tablet, iOS, Android, etc.).
- Experience developing or contributing to an actively evolving design system
- Background in engineering or another technical field
Creative Graphic Designer
Peekaboo is looking for a creative and dynamic B2C creative professional to drive marketing content and outreach for the brand. The person will be responsible for creating Peekaboo’s mindshare and recall among its target audience. He/she will be responsible for creating content on digital channels.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Shall be responsible for conceptualising and designing graphics for social media and other marketing channels
- Shall be responsible to create photos, reels and marketing content for social media and post it.
- Shall be responsible for the product shoot.
- Shall be responsible for designing marketing material & advertisement displays as per management requirements. 2
- Strong Computer Skills & Creativity with strong visual sense in designing, video & Graphics.
Candidate should have a decent experience in the apparel industry and field of Coral Draw, Photoshop, video editing etc. Designing and editing content.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum qualification Graduate.
- Good Communication Skills (verbal as well as written).
- Candidates having working experience in graphic, apparel and video designing shall be preferred.
- Should be expert in Creative designing of graphics & Advertisements display. Should be result oriented.
- Should have working in fashion or apparel industry.
Role Creative Designer
Industry: Fashion and Apparels
Functional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
Employment Type: Part-Time(3days/week), Permanent