Title: Senior Python Developer
Location:- Ahmedabad (Currently work from home)
Salary Range: upto 7.5lpa
Experience Range: 3+ years
Qualification: B.Sc. / B.Tech (CS / IT), MCA, BCA
- You will work on large data sets
- You will provide data visualization for the platform
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Expert in Python, Machine learning with knowledge of at least one Python web framework Flask, Django etc.
- Expert in server programming, you should be able to implement complex business logic
- Good understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge of event-driven programming in Python
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Knowledge of AWS cloud and python Boto lib
- Knowledge of mongo-db
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Like Git
- Good understanding of Linux OS
- Knowledge on nltk, scikit, numpy would be an advantage
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Salary Structure
- Employee friendly corporate work culture
- Exposure to interact with US people
- Flexible timings with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Lucrative Rewards and Recognition
We are looking for an application support engineer to maintain and support the suite of software products. The incubment will be responsible for analysing, debugging and fixing production issues in addition to providing regular maintenance support.
- Provide first level of support in analysing and debugging issues
- Work with other members of the development team in fixing the issues
- Work with relevant stakeholders in understanding the issues and providing timely workarounds and resolutions
- Provide support during regular maintenance activities
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Python, Django DRF, REST APIs
- Experience with any RDBMS and SQL queries
- Exposure to AWS will be an added advantage
- Strong team player who can work efficiently in a highly collaborative environment
- Motivated and able to work independently
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
As a backend developer you will participate in implementation, deployment and support of application developed. As a member working in a team you will work with solution architect and other developers on interpretation/translation of use cases into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Write effective, scalable, testable and reusable code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Coordinate with teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Strong background in Object Oriented Programming, data structures
- Work experience as a Python Developer, should have hands on experience in building applications from scratch
- Expertise in Django framework
- Should have good control of object-relational mapping (ORM) and/or in any SQL database administration
- Familiarity with front-end technologies would be a plus
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs integration
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Should be good at Agile development
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up architecture/designs
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new technology and domain quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with engineer’s teams. Ability to collaborate closely with designers, front end team.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
We're looking for someone to join a team dedicated to building performant APIs and backend services that deal with large volumes of data for the company's flagship, global consumer product. Small, high-impact teams require conscious planning and decision-making when it comes to design, architecture, and product features. So, it's essential that you enjoy working in such an environment.
We're a team that cares about simplicity and being able to build reliable, deterministic systems and platforms. Hence, our choice of tooling is usually battle-tested reliable software with a robust test suite.
How we work
- You won't deal with the hustle culture. We're focused on building well-thought-out, stable and reliable software and we try our best to ensure everyone understands the big picture and the immediate goals.
- We work a solid 6-8 hour days and don't slave away 24/7.
- We're a remote engineering team. This makes effective communication extremely important. Our teams have benefitted greatly from good written communication. This includes everything from the product specification to the API spec. We spend a lot of time writing READMEs. As a result our engineers work with greater clarity and planning.
- We deploy several times a day and rely on a good test suite to ensure we're not making life hard for our colleagues.
- We don't expect anyone to know everything, but we are curious and learn along the way.
- We learn about the fitness space and what it means to really be fit and not just Instagram fit.
The Python Backend Engineer position may be a good fit for you if:
- You have 3 (or more) years of experience building and maintaining cloud applications.
- You have built APIs with Python, Flask, Django or FastAPI before.
- You have experience working with relational databases like PostgresSQL or MySQL and have spent time writing SQL queries for large datasets.
- Experience in writing Unit tests with pytest.
- You have worked with Docker, docker-compose.
- Familiarity with the AWS ECS stack.
We want you to care about
- Good object oriented design
- Performant APIs
- Analysing why queries are slow and how to go about improving them.
- Understanding DNS, Load balancing, Caching and Hashing.
- Customer data and privacy.
Our API Stack services use:
- Python 3.8+, Typescript
- FastAPI, Flask, HapiJs
- PostgresSQL, MySQL
- Pytest, Jest for unit testing.
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Amazon ECS container services
We are looking for Interns or 0-1 Year experienced person for our IoT Division based out of Bangalore. Option for Work from Home is also available.
Any Graduate in Computer Science / Electronics / Information Science / Instrumentation from reputed institutions
Required Skills Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in Python with FastAPI must.
- 1+ years of experience in working with a database like PostgreSQL.
- Experience of working on any Linux based OS
- Experience of working on AWS
- Understanding of micro-services.
- Should be able to meet SLAs as per the priorities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Desired Skills Experience:
- Knowledge of Python, Django Framework or REST API.
- Knowledge of Docker and Redis.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate is a plus.
- Experience with Fast API.
- Exposure to CI/CD practices.
- Awareness of Shell scripting
Keywords: #AWS #EC2 #Python #Psql #Django #Docker #Redis #Kafka.
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
100ms' Platform-as-a-Service will reduce shipping live conferencing application time to days instead of months, allowing companies to focus on their core business.
We are looking for a few young software engineers to join our team, explore new technologies and solve cutting-edge technological problems.
As a software engineer(backend), you will be responsible for design, development and scalability of our backend platform.
- Design and development of backend services
- Scalability, Reliability and Security of the applications
- End to end ownership of the features and modules
- Articulate complex architecture problems, drive engineering excellence and collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Help scale our platform to support billions of minutes a day across thousands devices around the world
- Share technical practices, build development teams, and improve workflows
- Contribute to open source as we set the standards for video conferencing
- Mentorship of other team members
- Bachelor's degree in (Computer Science/Information Technology) or equivalent practical experience
- At least 1-4 years of experience as Software Engineer/Developer
- Experience in building scalable applications
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, threading
- Experience in building RESTful APIs with monitoring, fault tolerance and metrics
- Proficient in Go or Python or any other server side programming language
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms
Good to have:
- Experience with video conferencing, Sockets, WebRTC, and realtime communication
- Experience with Video Streaming, HLS, Dash.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forums
- You'll be part of a small team at a fast-growing engineering-first startup
- You'll work with engineers across the globe with experience in video at places like Facebook and Hotstar
- You can grow as an individual contributor or as a team leader - freedom to set your own goals
- You'll work on problems at the cutting-edge of real-time video communication technology at massive scale
Syfe is the digital wealth manager for investors who expect more – greater transparency, smarter personalised portfolios, and better investment outcomes.
We combine proven investment strategies with game-changing technology to give investors globally diversified portfolios that are in sync with their personal risk profiles. Unlike traditional investment management, there are no high fees or hidden costs involved, so investors can be sure they are always earning the best possible return on their investment.
We are backed by leading Global investors and building Asia digital wealth champion out of Singapore.
Who are we:
While we are a diverse set of people, we value the following core traits:
- Fast learning: We often require learning new tools and technologies. We believe in adopting them if they are particularly well suited for our problems, instead of limiting ourselves to what we already know. However, we are always short of time and therefore have to learn fast.
- Versatility: While each one of us has a core skill, we possess at least one secondary skill as well. Apart from allowing the team to be fluid, it also helps us understand how all pieces (frontend, database, network, servers, etc.) fit together.
- Madness about quality: Put together, individual lines of code should be robust, scalable, high-performance, fault-tolerant, and most importantly, beautiful software. We also stay up-to-date with the latest in the world of software to make ourselves better.
- Passion: To try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and love experimenting with new technology if it's right for the job. Because not only do we ride the cutting edge, we make it happen.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers. Coding is more fun when you do it together and appreciate the feedback.
We are seeking a Backend Engineer to develop and own state of the art products that help bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale Syfe over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it is the perfect time to join the team at an early stage and create an impact within and outside the organisation.
- Architect services and systems using well accepted design patterns to allow for iterative, autonomous development and future scaling
- Anticipates future use cases and makes design decisions that minimize the cost of future changes.
- Understand their team's domain, share their knowledge frequently with their teammates and contribute to team's documentation.
- Regularly think about team practices and processes and discusses improvements with team.
- Mentor teammates in an open, respectful, flexible, empathetic manner. Seek out mentoring opportunities specifically to create team redundancy and backfill ability.
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Firm grasp of at least one programming language
- Experience with distributed systems
- Curiosity about how things work
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
What you get:
- Opportunity to be a core part of the team and shape the company
- Opportunity to learn and grow fast
- Competitive market salary
- A fun workplace
- Most importantly, a kick-ass team
Design and build from cloud-based products and services with massive scale and reliability Write clean and modular code primarily in Python to create multi tenant microservices Terabyte scale data per month with SLA end to end latency and tenant fairness
Build CICD based software development model with end-to-end ownership of code delivery - starting from design/architecture, coding, automated functional/integration testing and operating/monitoring the service in production.
Use relevant technologies and cloud services like Kafka, Redis, Mongo, RDS, Spark Streaming, Redshift, Airflow to build highly performant and scalable distributed systems
Design and develop data schema and access layer to optimally store and retrieve data
Stay up to date with the latest developments in cloud computing and incorporate relevant learnings to both product features and product architecture.
BS/Btech (Btech Preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
Preferred Technical Skills:
2- 6 years of software development experience with enterprise-grade software. Must have experience in building scalable, high-performance cloud services Expert coding skills in Python, Django
In Depth experience in AWS is mandatory
Expertise in building scalable event based asynchronous systems based on the microservices architecture
Experience working with docker and kubernetes
Experience with databases such as MongoDB, Redis, RDS, RDF, Graph DB, SPARQL etc. Experience with messaging technologies such as Kafka, Pulsar, SQS
Must have expertise in building REST APIs
Strong object-oriented designing and programming experience Experience in cloud object stores: S3, Cloud Storage, Blobs, etc. Desired Technical Skills:
Open source committer in related areas like cloud technologies, kubernetes, database etc Additional Skills
Great written and verbal communication
Ability to work geo distributed cross functional group
HouseItt is a student-run start up recognized by the start-up India initiative by the
Government of India. It provides student residences across and around Delhi University
colleges. It provides easy to book, better service, and affordable rental homes to students
within the campus and thrives on building a robust support system for handling student
accommodations. It bridges the gap between the demand (students looking for PGs/Flats)
and supply (owners) of rentals.
JOB PROFILE: BACKEND DEVELOPER (FULL-TIME JOB)
• Good knowledge of MongoDB or framework like Django (Python).
• Proficient in MySQL, PostgreSQL.
• Proficient understanding of Git & Github.
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers,
• A solid understanding of how Web Apps work including security and session
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and OOPconcepts.
• Experience with testing tools like Sentry.
• Ability to learn and research about things you don't know.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understanding and interpreting the task assigned by Team Lead.
• Getting the assigned work done in the given deadline.
• Giving suggestions to improve our web application and solve business problem.
TENURE: Full-time job
LOCATION: Work from Home
SALARY: Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 25000 (IN HAND)
• Certificate of Experience
• Letter of Recommendation