Our client acts as a single-stop technology enabled platform, connecting the educational ecosystem which includes stakeholders such as schools, students, teachers, etc. Their main USP is acting as a consolidator of various products and services in the educational industry, such as news updates, video teaching, online examination, database for search & compare, counselling, admissions, competitions, job portal etc.
Headquartered in London, our client also has an office in Gurugram, India. So far in their journey, they have, approx., 2K+ admission partners, 50K+ users, 30K+ engagement resources, 2 Lakhs+ monthly reach and their marketplace partners include Apsara, Faber Castell, Amar Chitra Katha, RobinAge etc.
As a Sr. Executive/ Executive- Sales, you will be responsible for increasing the company's Partner School network by taking the packs in market.
What you will do:
- Developing market awareness viz company products and expanding the distribution base continuously
- Looking for innovative and new ways to distribute product and services
- Identifying and appointing Channel Partners for market expansion
- Ensuring maximum participation in Regional Conclaves/Events
- Promoting Competitions & Championships in the assigned territory
- Enumerating industry-wide policies and processes for academic assessment
- Staying abreast of industry trends and market development of academic assessment
- Achieving individual target
- Providing quality assurance reviews and addressing areas that need attention
- Keeping an eye of the new developments and trends in line with the company’s vision document and priority
- Meeting and exceeding revenue target by product. The target must be accomplished viz quantity and value
- Expanding network of clients (Schools, Higher-Ed Institutes)
- Developing and sustaining strong, productive customer relationships with K-12/School Agents/Consultants
- Providing inputs to reporting manager in planning of event calendar in assigned region
- Understanding the requirements of the market and providing inputs to be able to make product offerings as per the market expectation
- Establishing independent relationships with various K-12 & Higher Ed institutions
- Ensuring continuous engagement with them to understand changes if any and maximising opportunity
- Understanding the needs and expectations of the market and appraising the Product/ Service team to ensure timely availability
- Working with marketing team as required and supporting the success of the project
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Good Command on English
- CEFR C1 proficiency or GETS Scale of English Level 7
- Bike/ Car
- Ability to be flexible and creative in developing the business
- Sr. Executive – 2+ years in field sales
- Executive – Fresher or experienced in sales but not more than 2 year
We are looking for an expert salesperson with experience of working in the
domain of B2B sales targeting the legal, service, banking or retail industry.
The candidate will be responsible for working with our strategic partnerships
team and build a portfolio of clients and onboard them for various service
The candidate shall engage with corporates in order to pitch, manage the
relationship and handle customer requirements.
The job will also require account management experience of handling corporate
accounts with focus on the service & ITeS sector.
Customize content, proposal, mailers and collaterals for clients and represent
companies with complete understanding of our services.
Maintain and track goals, monthly sales data and other important metrics.
Skills & Qualifications:
1. The candidate must be willing to work out of our Chennai office.
2. Must have in-depth knowledge and experience of the sales process,
lead generation, closing the deal.
3. The candidate must be skilled in corporate communications, MS-Excel, MS-
Powerpoint and LinkedIn networking.
4. The candidate must have the necessary expertise for discovering potential
clientele from various databases.
5. Travel locally and across India, if required.
Compensation: Negotiable based on current salary and industry standards
The key responsibilities are to focus on building clientele, signing partnerships with professionals, extracting business from Business partners and cross-selling LIBRA
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
II Length of Experience
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
Designation: SAP SD Consultant
Experience: 4-10 years
Location: Chennai, Coimbatore, Bhubaneswar
1. SAP SD(Sales and Distribution) - HANA Sales of S/4 HANA
2. O2C(Order To Cash ) business process expertise,
3. SAP SD Implementation/Support/Development project expertise.
4. Exposure to SAP SD configurations (O2C processes, Pricing Procedure, Revenue account determination, Credit Management, Rebate Processing, Batch Management, Consignment, Stock transport orders)
5. S/4 Migration/Implementation/AMS experience6. SAP Activate, ITSM Tools, SAP Release Management, Agile Methodology
POSITION: Sales Executive
QUALIFICATION: Degree in Management, Business or Related Field
- Faster Learning Ability passion for Sales
- Knowledge of CRM or Sales Management
- Negotiating Techniques and Marketing Tactics
Reporting to: City Manager/City Head
Responsibilities & Duties:
1) Managing the High Net Worth Real Estate developers of the assigned territory
2) Achieving the Monthly / Annual Business targets assigned in terms of selling, enhancing and upgrading the High Net Worth relationships including sale of new initiatives
3) Responsible for generating net sales and new revenue, within existing relationships and new clients, by leveraging the broad suite of product offerings to our relevant customer segments.
4) Development and implementation of Major Account / Sales strategy with identification of opportunities and winning opportunities with eye on increasing market share and maximizing customer retention.
5) Provide feedback and market requirements to strategic business units to drive product innovation and improved market competitiveness.
6) Overall responsibility for Sales/Account Management/Sales targets to maximize revenue and
meet corporate objectives.
7) Develop strategies and tactics to maximize growth opportunities and continually strengthen market share and revenue achievement.
8) Develop and maintain market intelligence and an understanding of market trends and client business needs.
- Polished verbal and written communication style.
- Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior leadership.
- Lead and develop the organization with regard to competence, professionalism and streamlined processes Expand the customer base and acquire profitable Business
- Responsible for key account relationship with key customers in the region.
- Excellent presentation and documenting skills
- A team worker with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to make decisions under UN-predictable situation and think outside the box to make it simpler
1) Result Driven
2) Customer Champion
3) Captivator – Good written & Verbal communication skills.
4) Role Model – Develops self & Team, promotes good work ethics & professionalism
Limited positions apply immediately.
- Managing the development of sales and marketing strategy with a focus on B2C domain, also target
- B2B sales and online optimization/conversation, which results in organization growth.
- Searching and exploring new horizons, tapping new clients/markets. Respond to inquiry generation, quotation and negotiation, and order closure.
- Manage and interpret both new and existing customer requirements to understand and cater to their needs.
- Identifying potential strategic alliances and acquisitions that will support strategic growth initiatives and expand the business.
- Managing the client/market segment/channel selection, development of penetration plans, pricing, and channel program strategies.
- Analyze and report on key business metrics, including revenue growth, campaign statistics, clickthrough rates, and conversion rates; actionable insights, key client segments, and revenue opportunities.
- Contributing to the Company’s growth by influencing necessary and relevant changes.
- Undertaking additional tasks/projects/initiatives that contribute to team/organization growth.
- Monitoring market intelligence of the industry.
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and sales contracts.
- 5- 10 years of Sales & Marketing experience in the academic publishing industry.
- Strong experience in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- Strong experience with managing teams across geographies.
- Proven record of delivering business growth