This person MUST have:
- Min of 3-5 prior experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Expertise in CI/CD pipeline maintenance and enhancement specifically Jenkins based pipelines.
- Working experience with engineering tools like git, git work flow, bitbucket, JIRA etc
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with CloudFormation/Terraform
- Experience managing AWS infrastructure
- Hands on experience of Linux administration.
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes/Docker orchestration
- Works closely with engineering team for day to day activities
- Manges existing infrastructure/Pipelines/Engineering tools (On Prem or AWS) for engineering team (Build servers/Jenkin nodes etc.)
- Works with engineering team for new config required for infra like replicating the setups, adding new resources etc.
- Works closely with engineering team for improving existing pipelines for build .
- Troubleshoots problems across infrastructure/services
- Min 5-7 year experience
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week (11 AM to 7 PM).
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Role Overview
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures. Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team. Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- Key Knowledge
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
AWS Certification must.
AWS DevOps Engineer:
Navtech is looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer who is passionate about designing and building some of the most secure and complex distributed systems in the world. If you want to join a company that has a rapidly growing business with AWS and you are fearless about pushing the boundaries within the commercial cloud for varied clients, we want you to work for Navtech!
You’re a great fit if…
- You have experience architecting, building, and maintaining highly available, performant, and secure AWS cloud environments.
- You have experience using MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch.
- You have experience using tools such as CloudFormation or Terraform.
- You are familiar with distributed revision control systems such as Git.
- You are familiar with DevOps culture and continuous integration tools
You’ll love our position if…
- You design and deploy scalable, highly available, secure, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS or other such services Amazon EC2, Amazon S3.
- You modify existing software in AWS to improve performance.
- You actively contribute to Open Source initiatives.
- You have passion for solving challenging issues.
- You are eager to examine data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems.
- You consistently demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills as well as strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- You should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English medium.
We’ll REALLY love you if….
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You enjoy using AWS best practices and DevOps concepts.
- You have familiarity optimizing configuration management and server deployment using automation and DevOps.
- You have experience with setting up the infrastructure for scalable applications.
- You have experience with the issue and project tracking software, such as JIRA.
- Preferably AWS Certification.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance cover for self & immediate family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
We are now seeking a talented and motivated individual to contribute to our product in the Cloud data
protection space. Ability to clearly comprehend customer needs in a cloud environment, excellent
troubleshooting skills, and the ability to focus on problem resolution until completion are a requirement.
Review proposed feature requirements
Create test plan and test cases
Analyze performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting
Enter and track defects
Interact with customers, partners, and development teams
Researching customer issues and product initiatives
Provide input for service documentation
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
3+ years' experience inclusive of Software as a Service and/or DevOps engineering experience
Experience with AWS services like VPC, EC2, RDS, SES, ECS, Lambda, S3, ELB
Experience with technologies such as REST, Angular, Messaging, Databases, etc.
Strong troubleshooting skills and issue isolation skills
Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal English)
Must be able to work as an individual contributor within a team
Ability to think outside the box
Experience in configuring infrastructure
Knowledge of CI / CD
Programming skills in scripting languages (e.g., python, bash)
Knowledge of Linux administration
Knowledge of testing tools/frameworks: TestNG, Selenium, etc
Knowledge of Identity and Security
About this role
Does >99.99% uptime excite you? Do you love being surrounded by clouds (not the humid kind)? Do unoptimised queries and costs not let you sleep at night? If you answered YES to all these questions, then this role is made for you. Here at Cutshort, you will be a part of a small but highly cross functional, enthusiastic team. The opportunities here would not be limited to just core product and development but anything and everything that contributes to the success of the company.
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
These facts may look scary but they are actually opportunities if the professionals get to:
- Figure out their career interest paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
At Cutshort, this is what we do. We have built an AI-powered solution to help millions of professionals plan and grow their careers to become more successful and satisfied in their lives. Since we started in 2015, 1.5M+ professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, and connect with each other to grow their careers.
- Developing new architectures to strengthen our applications at Cutshort
- Monitor system events to ensure health, maximum system availability and service quality.
- You would be working on standardizing, automating and securing the environment
- Building deployment pipeline with Github CI (Actions)
- Should have strong experience in Microservices/API.
- Experience with AWS stack
- Experience in working with Cloudflare, Linux fundamentals, etc.
- Working on making the platform progressively secure
- Understanding of scaling up the engineering and deploying processes is desirable.
- Ability to make architectural decisions (choice of development frameworks and tools, database optimisations, load handling)
- Knowledge of Shell Scripting, Terraform, NodeJS, NextJS is a plus.
The work culture at Cutshort
We are a small, remote team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Please read more here:https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1"> https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1
- Proven experience in handling large infrastructure and distributed systems like Kafka, Yarn, Elastic Search, etc..
- Familiarity with Python-related technologies and frameworks like Django or Pyramid.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g. filesystems, inodes, system calls, etc) or networking (e.g. TCP/IP, routing, network topologies, and hardware, SDN, etc)
- Familiarity with at least one of the cloud computing infrastructures - GCP / Azure / AWS
- Familiarity with task queue frameworks like Celery or Pika is a plus.
- Source code management and Implementation of security best practices.
- Experienced in building monitoring/metrics & alerting tool (APM tool), a custom dashboard for each Application stack against the supported environment
- Good understanding & implementation experience using 12-factor App principles
- Awareness of Cloud Security concepts
- Awareness of Information Security concepts and Best Practices
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Professional Services team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs. You will collaborate with our customers and/or partners on key engagements and will develop and deliver proof-of-concept projects, technical workshops, feature comparisons, and execute migration projects.
You will be based in Hyderabad and might have to travel globally to ensure customer success.
- Employ customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with technical and business teams.
- As a key member of the team, ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform
- Participate in architectural discussions and design exercises to create large scale solutions built on AWS and also be part of the development lifecycle.
- Identity workarounds for specific issues and corner scenarios observed during migration
- Automate solutions for repeatable problems
- Develop test plan and testcases to demonstrate application/database readiness post migration
- Work closely with application teams to ensure business functionality and SLAs are met
- Consult for optimal design of database environments, analyzing complex distributed production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance
- Develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems
- Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS and AWS services
- Partner with the sales team to design solutions for customers that drive AWS adoption and revenue
- Conduct technical sessions for internal teams, partners and customers
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 12+ years of experience in a technical position.
- 4+ years on any Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, Google etc).
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong programming skills in Java and/or Python.
- Strong hands-on experience in integrating multiple databases like Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc.
- Deep hands-on experience in the design, development and deployment of business software at scale.
- Customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Leading/Involved in highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software applications.
- Experience in performance optimization techniques.
- High end Troubleshooting and Communication skills.
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Implementing experience with primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway Route53 & S3).
- AWS Solutions Architect Certified
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell, Perl)
- Configuration management using CloudFormation and/or Chef/Puppet
- Experience in database programming like PL/SQL etc.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.).
- Extended travel to customer locations may be required to sell and deliver professional services as needed
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.
Job Description :
- The engineer should be highly motivated, able to work independently, work and guide other engineers within and outside the team.
- The engineer should possess varied software skills in Shell scripting, Linux, Oracle database, WebLogic, GIT, ANT, Hudson, Jenkins, Docker and Maven
- Work is super fun, non-routine, and, challenging, involving the application of advanced skills in area of specialization.
Key responsibilities :
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for Hudson monitoring, installing Cloud Software, Infra and cloud application usage monitoring.
Required Knowledge :
- Source Configuration management, Docker, Puppet, Ansible, Application and Server Monitoring, AWS, Database Administration, Kubernetes, Log monitoring, CI/CD, Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management, Improve infrastructure development, Scripting language.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience : Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science
Open for 24- 7 shifts