- Expertise in Java server-side development: Core Java, Golang Servlets, Spring Core, React JS, Spring Boot with GRPC, and Hibernate.
- Exposure to microservice design patterns.
- Good knowledge in Data Structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented Design, Analysis, Design patterns, and other computer science concepts.
- Knowledge of GraphQL, Kafka, PostgreSQL will be added advantage.
About CYK Solutions Pvt Ltd
- 3+ Years’ software development experience in Core Java, Hibernate and swing
- User Interface technologies: XML, HTML, HTML5/Application Cache /WebSQL, Backbone, Enyo, SmartClient
- Should have worked of opensource ERP OpenBravo – not mandatory, preferred.
- Proficient in SQL Queries using PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Should be able to manage development team
- Should be able to independently gather and analyze requirements with end users
- Should have developed APIs Preferably developed Mobile application / app
- Knowledge of development of Jasper Reports
- Preferably knowledgeable of business functions like sales/ purchase/ inventory
- Participate in technical design, development, testing, and documentation of plug-ins, modules or vertical requested by partners.
- Provide technical support for open bravo application.
- Develop, test and deploy features that are given by the functional team.
We are the largest online legal / tax/compliance service provider in India. Our business is technology-driven and our app is already servicing customers across India and abroad.
Our dev team comprises seasoned and experienced developers along with Senior Resources for mentoring. We are looking forward to expanding our team.
Engineering at Vakilsearch
At Vakilsearch, our customers come first. We're a small, close-knit team. We work purposefully and think big when it comes to our growth as a team and individuals.
We encourage you to spend time with our users, and our empathy for our customers sets the bar really high for the products and experiences we ship. We welcome people who are passionate about building a digital legal / tax/compliance future without reliance on humans and subject matter experts. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and UI/UX designers to understand business requirements, user experience goals and other pain points
- Develop Front-end management dashboards for customers to manage their deployments in Next.js
- Develop landing pages for the company's website and documentation front-ends
- Integrate with various partners through PWA apps, website integrations, landing pages
- Integrate with Facebook, Google ecosystem, Instagram and other APIs to share data
- Create a system that’ll be used in multiple projects by multiple teams in the company for many years
- Build reusable components
- Write unit and integration tests for your code
- Ability to work independently on challenging compound problems as well as collaborating with other team members to solve major goals
- Working knowledge of Zapier or equivalent
- Minimum 4-6 years of software development experience
- Minimum two years of experience being a senior engineer and working on end-to-end scalable solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge of front-end technologies - ReactJS/Next.js
- Penchant to learn new technologies like NodeJS
- A firm grasp of MVC architecture
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Test-driven development
The best in the industry!
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to build scalable software solutions and to be part of our cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
You should have
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Knowledge of backend languages and frameworks primarily Node.js
- Familiarity with SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes would be a plus.
- Leadership skills for guiding and mentoring team mates.
- Understanding of CI/CD Concepts
- Awareness of key concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Flexible working hours - employee tracking is never a thing
- A fun and close-knit agile team.
- Open office layout that promotes collaboration, conversation, and camaraderie – the result-oriented team.
- Recreational activities to keep you away from the screen and live, laugh, enjoy with the team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have good knowledge in Core Java & SQL
- Ready to relocate & join immediately
- Candidate should be open to learn new technologies
- Should have decent communication & logical thinking skills
- Telecom or Networking knowledge is an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
ESI/PF, Bonus & Insurance
Immediate joiners preferred/ Maximum notice period of 30days
Note: Candidates who have attended the interview process with TnS in the last 6 months will not be
Who Should apply?
Only for Serious job seekers
Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise their
Technical Skills Desired:
• Must have experience in either of backend software development [J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring
core, JPA] or Node.Js
• Must have experience in designing/implementing Hibernate/ORM, Restful web services, Micro
Services using Java or Node Js
• Knowledge with relational/ NoSQL databases (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB)
• Knowledge with versioning (Git or SVN) /build tools (Maven/Ant/Gradle/Junit), Unit testing &
code coverage tools is desired
• Knowledge of App / Web servers (NGINX / Tomcat / Jboss Wildfly)
• Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these
concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
• Advanced knowledge experience using any of IDE (e.g., Eclipse, SonarQube, STS, VS Code)
• Knowledge on Cloud platform, technologies & deployments is an added advantage
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
• Must have experience with Agile tools
Functional Skills Desired:
• Good knowledge in product development domains
• Knowledge in Finance and Insurance domain preferred
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities
contributing to team meetings;
• Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and
• Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
• Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and standards and best industry
• Usage of Process tools – JIRA, TFS, HP QC or any other agile tools, also knowledge of CMM
Level 3 development process.
• Self-motivated & working independently with minimal supervision.
• Maintain code integrity and organization.
• Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
• Follow the coding standards for java/node and angular development
Technical Skills Good to Have:
• Usage of troubleshooting tools like J Profiler, J Meter or application performance tuning etc.
• Exposure to Non-web-based developments, for both mobile and desktop.
• Development experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization etc in AWS or other
• Willing to take up proof of concepts and showcase the technical capability
• Usage of design tools Visio or draw io
• Usage of CI/CD pipeline
*Additional Perk: Insurance
Vah Vah! is an ed-tech company that offers online makeup courses in micro-batches to students across India to learn from the leading teachers in top cities. We provide holistic education with lots of practical training that makes our students job-ready with not just the base skills but also the soft skills for great customer service. Our teachers have more than 15+ years of experience in training makeup and have certified more than 1000+ students. Vah Vah! is founded by executives with extensive experience running consumer business and mobile games at scale (over 100 million players) at Zynga. Vah Vah! is backed by a leading investment firm.
Website Link: https://vahvah.com/
Vah Vah teaches professional makeup to budding makeup artists and influencers through live online classes. We have students from Srinagar, all the way to the Andamans. And experienced teachers who have worked in Bridal Makeup, Ramp Shoots, Film and more. We empower our students to join the workforce as fully trained makeup artists. This is the future of vocational education, and you can help build it.
- Amazing workplace and colleagues to work with
- We have the right mixture of creativity, analytics and hustle to move fast in the right direction.
- You will work with colleagues who don’t take themselves too seriously but move mountains.
- See yourself evolving every month with new problems to solve and new skill to master.
- Work with the smartest engineers so you can learn from them.
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Great stock options so you can benefit from the company's growth.
- Immense exposure to new technologies
- Complete ownership of building and maintaining Web APP
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle design, build, deploy, test, release to production and support
- Should be comfortable in building a great consumer user interface and responsive web apps.
- Overall experience of 2-4 years
- React Web Developer with 2+ years of experience
- Should have worked on NodeJS with express framework
- Understanding of Backend services, API implementation, and database systems. - Familiarity with MySQL and Mongo databases
- We encourage all our devs to have a base level of DevOps skills & w.r.t
- Source Control, CI/CD systems, Cloud Services such as AWS, Firebase, GCP Minimum 1 year of experience in responsive app development
- Ability to implement designs and functionality provided by UI/UX teams
- knowledge of Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud is a plus
- React/JS, NodeJS, Typescript
- Familiarity with Analytics integrations
- Conversant with Github, CI/CD pipeline
What you get:
- Amazing workplace and colleagues to work with
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
At Smart Audit, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking a full-stack engineer who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack. Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and back end languages. You’ll be joining a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately, deliver amazing global user experiences.
What do we expect:
- Experience in MERN Stack
- Passion for learning & solving challenging problems
- Hands-on role and huge potential to grow
- Saas experience and design skills are a huge plus
- Creative thinking
Visit http://www.smartaudit.co" target="_blank">www.smartaudit.co to know more
- You will hold the beacon for development and user experience at a company while helping us scale from 3 million users to 50 million users
- Build performance and effective new features by participating in the overall application lifecycle
- Build modular, reusable, performant, and optimal features both in frontend and backend
- Code, debug, troubleshoot, deliver
- Help maintain and improve existing data structures while planning and implementing new model data structures for scalability
- Continuously improve stability and performance of company’s tech platform
- Be the user’s voice and help make product decisions
- Exhibits knowledge and behavior to adopt Information Security and Privacy practices at their work.
- 1 - 4 years experience as a Full-Stack Developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Proficiency with Nodejs, MongoDB, AWS.
- Team Building & Leadership
- Want to interact with all levels of the company including senior leaders and cross-functional teams
- Love problem solving and thrive on handling multiple projects and tasks
- Foster strong professional relationships with the full organization
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Deliver products on scope, time and with the highest quality
- Set up coding standards and processes in the team
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices, scalable architecture and modular design
- Lead efforts of a rapidly growing engineering team of strong individual contributors
- Lead design and code reviews and ensure high quality in implementation
- Ensure performance and security criteria are met
- Communicate technical directions to all levels within the company
- Report the status of work and present solutions
- Contribute to organization-level goals like talent hiring, people skill development, etc.
- Love for Software and the Microsoft tech stack.
- 4+ years of experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft Azure, etc
- Passion for upcoming tech; experience/tinkering with ASP.NET Core, Azure Cosmos DB, etc
- Basic SQL programming
- Ability to work with client-side scripting languages; newer frameworks and paradigms such as React, Flutter or Angular
- 2+ years of experience developing large/complex application end-to-end
- Proficiency in Web Development is required.
- Strong middle-tier development (API's).
- Should be hands-on with the technical deliverables.
- Very strong software engineering - design, development and testing, experience.
- Good understanding of design / architectural patterns and automation platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication, team skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity and collaborate across multiple groups
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks concurrently and drive them to success
- Facilitate collaboration in cross-company discussions (i.e. vendor teams)
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision making skills
- Excellence in strategic thinking, leadership and be able to influence without authority.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new information and techniques