Job Description :
Design test plans, write test cases, review functional requirement documentation, and present test strategies for team review
- Conduct integration, regression, ad-hoc, and edge-case testing as part of release cycles
- Analyze complicated software system and design a strategy to test this system
- Understand and represent customer needs in product feedback discussions
- Participate in release management and post deployment testing
- Work closely with developer team to ensure proper test coverage is done
- Documentation and Release cycle
Job Profile Requirement :
Experience of testing web applications, mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Responsive Testing
- Working knowledge of functional, GUI, Performance and Regression testing
- Strong knowledge of QA procedures, principles, and tools.
- Strong verbal and written (technical) communication skills to explain bugs and other issues identified and produce bug reports, documentation and feedback to both product owners and software developers.
- Ability to work in an environment of perfection and compliance to web standards and high design quality benchmarks.
- Strong organisational and time management skills - know what you need to do, and DO IT!
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
We are a team that loves creativity and technology. We create products we are proud of. We fuse innovation with art to achieve Different, Intutive & Quality products.
Our Dogma: We don't make shit.
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale.
-We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology itself.
Why to join us
- We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
- Flat structure, no hierarchy
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest tehnical innovations, there are very few better places
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a QA/ Manual Tester, you will build test cases to execute in a formal testing environment.
What you will do:
- Gathering cross application functional requirements and translating them into testing requirements
- Understanding and deep diving into the current applications to define testing requirements
- Identifying opportunities and implement changes to increase efficiencies in the testing process
What you need to have:
- Have a technical background working as a programmer or tester
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to research, problem solve, and work independently or in a team environment
- Knowledge of SAS or Autosys is a plus
- Knowledge of Finance Industry is a plus
- Knowledge of ruby on rails is a plus
Preference - Having experience in Telecom Domain.
You Will Do...
- Test the performance and robustness of the product to help determining the stability, scalability, and dimensioning
- Oversee preparation and verification of test environments in conjunction to developing test simulators and automation
- Capture and detail the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage
- Report on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving outstanding quality
- Identifies issues, proposes system improvements, and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- Evaluate and research new tools and practices to improve the execution and processes
- Define the automation strategy to reduce the lead time of Performance testing
- Collaborate with microservice teams on test and integration with a focus on customer experience
- Design & execute test automation suite on solution level
- Continuously improve quality assurance through test management
- Develop and maintain the test automation infrastructure
- Operate pipelines for continuous delivery of microservices and SW packages
- Work with internal/external organizations and partners.
You will bring...
- Education: BS or MS in computer Science or acceptable equivalent
- Experience with UNIX/Linux operating system
- Min years of experience: 5 to 7 years of experience in Quality Assurance, Test Automation or similar role in development
- Strong understanding of Test methodology, reporting and automation
- Understanding and experience in Software Performance testing, analysis of highly integrated Enterprise application
- Knowledge on K8's deployment on Cloud Infra (AWS EKS Cluster)
- Hands-on experience on Helm Charts, config maps configuration changes, kubectl utility, Helm install and Upgrade
- Working knowledge on Load testing tools like JMeter, Postman, SoapUI, LoadRunner
- Hands-on knowledge on the Cassandra, Oracle, EDB, NoSQL DB like Cassandra
- Experience with Ci/CD Pipeline using Jenkin
- Good troubleshooting skill analyzing the thread dump, Memory heap dump
- Experience analyzing CPU/Memory consumption from the JProfiler or other tools.
- Strong programming Scripting & Programming languages - Python, Java, ANSIBLE, Shell
- System Monitoring and Reporting Tools - Grafana, Prometheus, JIRA, X-Ray, Dynatrace
- Good knowledge of wireless communication systems, lab troubleshooting and test automation technique/tools
- Good understanding of test automation framework with TestNG or JUnit
- Knowledge of cloud-native core principles, DevOps, ADP, Docker, Kubernetes, WRCP, RH OCP
- Experience in making shell scripts on-demand basis to automate the small or medium day to day work
- Experience communicating directly with daily status updates, Risk Mitigation & Results Closure.
- Strong programming, scripting, testing, and debugging skills
- Ability to work with Architect and Development team to define the key metrics and use cases to test the product stability and scalability
Able to create test strategies, scenarios, test scripts, and reports for multiple projects of various sizes.
Able to test several pieces of software.
Knowledge of Automation tools, matrices
Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality
Detect identification and resolution and document technical specifications
Maintain code, fix bugs, and iron out occurring problems
Troubleshoot testing failures
Conduct regular software audits
Maintain working knowledge of quality standards
Create, review, and refine user experience documents
Document testing protocols
Assure accuracy of programs and software.
Have an interest in working in the gaming field
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Knowledge of the quality assurance and testing concepts, methodologies, metrics, automated testing frameworks, and documentation standards.
- Should have knowledge/experience in creating Test Plans, Test scripts, Test cases.
- Collaborate well with others. Ability to translate technical concepts into easy-to-understand terms.
- Preferred knowledge/understanding of different mobile operating systems (Android, iOS)
- Preferred knowledge/experience testing both front-end (GUI)and back-end (database query) applications
- Experience using Git / Github
Experience in manual testing of Web Based, Windows and Client/Server Applications
Knowledge/Experience with tools like TFS, MTM, Jira etc.
Having strong working knowledge on software development, testing process, test design and testing methodologies.
Testing related certification is a plus (ISTQB, CSTE etc)
Experience working with relational database and medium level expertise with SQL
Good to have testing experience in agile project development.
Knowledge on Coded UI & Selenium based automation testing would be preferable.
Desirable: Experience of testing Plant IT systems, Level 2 systems in Steel domain Warehouse management system, Cargo IT solutions, IT solutions in Automotive plants, etc
- Analyze, design test philosophy and write test cases based on system requirements and design/interface specification.
- Strong knowledge of Test Design Techniques
- Responsible for Functional, Regression, System Testing, Performance Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Ability to select best methods, techniques and test strategy depending upon project size and scope for testing
- Setup test environment, test data preparation and deployment of QA build on test environment
- Self starter working effectively individually as well as in a team with strong organization and communication skills
- Tracking updates and progress of testing schedules
- Preparation of FAT/SAT document for user acceptance testing
- Mentor junior testers and share expertise
- Actively initiate and occasionally lead, process improvement efforts whenever required.
FOX Solutions Pvt Ltd is an Indian MNC growing eminently from last 26 years and lead by a young team of professionals.
It has 28 offices in Singapore, Australia, Canada, Dubai, Oman and India. In India we have 23 offices including Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai & Kolkata. Its corporate office is in Mumbai and head office is in Nashik - the wine capital of India blessed with best weather for almost 9 months of a year. It also has historical and mythological links.
FOX is a 26 years old established organisation that offers the security and stability of working in a process oriented professional organisation however IT business unit is modelled on a start-up, offers steep trajectory to your career.
About IT & IoT business unit (BU) -
The IT & IoT BU of FOX Solutions Pvt Ltd is going for massive expansion in Pune and Nashik for its ten high end engineering product verticals in IT and IOT space. These products are in airports, power & energy, steel, automotive, warehouses, airport cargo and various industry sectors. These IT & IoT products run on cloud as well as on premise. Few industry products also have AI (artificial intelligence) capabilities.
Looking for a Lead/Senior Tester. This role is a mix of Managerial + Testing. A prior experience in handling teams is good.
Must have minimum 2 years of Manual experience with 2 years of Automation.
Knowledge of testing webapps is must.
Candidate must have good communication skills.
Experience in Selenium or cypress is must.
Prior background of financial application is good to have
About the company : VF is headquartered in New york and has an office in Pune. We provide SaaS platform for Brokers/ Employers and Insurance companies for better Insruance management
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Creating detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Writing manual test cases for the application against the requirements
- Handling the testing project independently
- Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures
- Verifying test result and logging defect in the tool
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Must have 2- 4 years of manual testing experience in Embedded Systems
- 3-6 years Embedded QA engineering experience
- Expertise in Functional and System Testing
- Experience in communication protocols such as SPI, I2C etc
- Experience in handling the LAB equipments for the embedded devices
- Strong hands-on in embedded product testing
- Knowledge of Audio Testing is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivation with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good logical sense, strong technical skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
* Brief knowledge of testing tools like JIRA, Scrum etc.
* Basic knowledge of PHP or worked on Wordpress/Laravel/CodeIgniter.
* Basic knowledge of any coding language too.
Role: Functional QA - Investment Banking & Capital Market
Location: Bangalore/ Mumbai
Notice: Immediate to 30 Days Max.
Key Skills: Functional Testing, UAT Testing, Jira, ALM
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Should be able to communicate effectively with Teams and able to validate Testing Criteria is sufficient as part of Requirement
- Should have prior experience in Investment Banking & Capital markets (OTC derivatives)
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test strategy
- Experience in analysing the Business requirements / user stories
- Good to have prior wealth management experience.
- Regulatory Reporting will be added advantage
- Should have experience in testing tools - ALM, Jira, SQL and Unix
- Experience working in Agile development process
- Self-motivated, interactive, hard-working, energetic, organized and detail-oriented
- Well Versed with Testing Process.