- Create fast and functional and intuitive interfaces.
- Create mobile responsive web pages that work on desktop, tablets and smart phones.
- Create and maintain web forms that integrate with our CRM.
- Assist with API integration for dynamic email/web prospect and customer communications.
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensure cross-browser compatibility and performance.
- Create functional pages and banners from design mock-ups.
- Test code across platforms and browsers.
- Document work and communicate issues when they arise.
- Assist troubleshooting production issues.
- Associate degree in a technology-related field required (bachelor’s degree preferred).
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development in a start-up or similar work environment.
- 1+ experience with Front End frameworks such as Angular 2.0/React JS/React Native.
- Knowledge of web standards and accessibility (W3C and s508).
- Ability to create production-quality CSS, SASS, and HTML for web applications with support for mobile and tablet devices.
- Good understanding of web-based application architecture.
- Designing/coding to overcome browser/platform constraints.
- Ability to learn new tasks outside immediate range of skills.
- Able to collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Deadline oriented and able to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Knowledge of unit test frameworks like karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai etc.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
PoshVine aspires to become the world's leading transaction-driven loyalty and engagement platform by providing a mutually beneficial ecosystem for people, banks and retailers. Our products around programmatic offers, rewards, and loyalty help retailers increase contextual engagement and financial institutions increase share of spends, while end-users maximize their rewards and savings. PoshVine works with all the global payment networks and many marquee financial institutions, including 7 of the top 10 banks in India.
Frontend at PoshVine:
We are building super-slick, easy-to-use rewards and loyalty experiences inbuilt in banking and payment journeys. The frontend team at PoshVine strives to build solid frontend foundations, infrastructure and top-notch experiences.
We are looking for passionate, collaborative, and empathetic Frontend Developers (team-leads and individual contributors) to join us, help create outstanding user experiences leading to high customer delight and help build the future of payment-linked loyalty and engagement. You can expect:
- Freedom to evaluate and introduce new tools, libraries and coding standards.
- Work on developer productivity and platform tooling.
- Evangelise tech and share knowledge in internal and external forums.
- Contribute to Product and Design ideas and implement them like it’s your own product.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Architect and implement various engineering initiatives like tooling, config driven systems, common libraries, etc.
- Collaborate with senior leaders of the company, the engineering team and designers, and take end-to-end ownership of the frontend development charter and initiatives.
- Proficiency with AngularJS, or any other frontend framework.
- Develop frontend application features of PoshVine's enterprise dashboards to make them more modular and consumer-facing bank / fintech app integrations more delightful..
- Can work independently and go from zero to production in weeks.
- Collaborate the workflow with back-end developers and UX designers to connect web applications to backend services with RESTful APIs. Write functional requirement documents and guides.
You’ll be a good fit if:
- You have the ability to build features from scratch which are modular and scalable, and can deliver it end-to-end.
- You have demonstrated experience in creating front end applications using Angular and/or React, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, Semantic UI, Postgres, etc. Our current platforms are mostly Angular 8+ in frontend and Ruby on Rails / PostgreSQL / MongoDB on backend.
- You are comfortable working on CI/CD toolchain, Kubernetes, etc.
- You are willing to explore new frameworks and languages while bringing in expertise and customer-centric usability best practices.
As this is a trainer's profile, you will need to educate the incoming students with respect to the trends in the technology and prepare them for the job interviews as well.
We have not mentioned the payscale here, because the payment will on per candiate basis. Maximum we are planning to have 5-6 students in one batch. So, it's comfortable for both the trainer as well as students.
Location : New Delhi/ Hyderabad/Remote
Company Profile :
Mindler is a technology-enabled eco-system for career planning and development for students. We leverage research and machine learning algorithms to minimize the human bias in the career decision-making process. Mindler's disruptive career assessment and counselling products are loved by thousands of users globally, and it is growing at a very fast pace. We are looking for assertive, energetic, and creative people to join our awesome team, including people from ISB, Harvard, IIT, IIM and other top-tier institutes. With a unique and scalable model to address the unorganized career counselling sector, Mindler works on both the demand and supply side of the career guidance problem through its revolutionary products.
Job Description :
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UX designs
- Build reusable/hygiene code and customize libraries/tools for future use
- Develop best user interaction and easy navigating features
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability, coordinating the same with design team to ensure the required files are in-place
- Ensure that all user input is validated using scripts
- Perform cross-browser testing before staging the platform to the backend integration
- Final functionality of the applications to be ensured after backend integration
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Job Specifications :
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Development experience on latest Angular versions is a must.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or Bitbucket
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- 2-6 years of experience in the domain of UI Development
- B. Tech (preferable)
Selection Process :
Resume Screening > Telephonic Interview > Technical Interview> Personal Interview
- Minimum 3-5 years of Experience in Java Backend development.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Good knowledge/experience in Data structure, Algorithms.
- Proficiency with Programming Language: Java 1.8 and above (1.8 V must), J2EE.
- Proficiency with Framework: Spring Stack (Security, Web MVC, REST), Hibernate, JMS.
- Strong knowledge in any one Relational Databases (Mysql / Oracle / SQL Server).
- Strong experience in Web services (SOAP and RESTFUL).
- Tools & Utilities: STS / Eclipse / IntelliJ / NetBeans.Web/Application Server: Jboss.
- Should have expertise in Design Patterns, Transactions, Multithreading concepts
- Proficiency in Build Cycle management (Maven, Jenkins, Scripting).
- Familiarity with Deployment technologies like Docker, Rancher and Virtual machines.
- Familiarity with Agile Development processes.
- Exposure to Spring Integration batch knowledge, OAuth2 authentication
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
- You have a strong appreciation for design and interaction, as well as an intimate understanding and appreciation for presentation layer code.
- You love puzzles, problem-solving and have proven in-depth knowledge in a variety of tech stacks.
- You are passionate about being precise in the implementation of designs and do not compromise on quality.
- You are comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and are able to adapt to the needs of the day.
- You are open-minded and curious to learn
Expectations and Responsibilities
- See a project through from conception to finished product
- Strong organizational skills. You should not need someone to “manage” you
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Be able to push the boundaries of technology to deliver an unparalleled product
- Able to research and use cutting edge tools to deliver seamless experiences for users
We expect you to have some exposure to the following technologies
- HTML5, CSS, SASS, JS
- CSS Libraries - Boostrap, CSS Grid
- Front-end frameworks (React/Angular/Vue)
Qrata is hiring for a Venture funded company that is backed by marquee investors. Founded in
2020, the product provides a collaborative new way for SaaS companies to onboard their
large customers. Their unified workspace aims to help streamline customer onboarding and
implementation journeys, and get every customer off to a great start.
Role: Senior frontend lead
Description: Are you a front-end developer looking to fast-track your learning and growth? Have you looked at world class products like Asana, Notion, or Airtable, and felt “I wish I were part of the early team that built these products”?
They are a team that has previously built and rolled out globally successful SaaS
products used by tens of thousands of customers. They're laser focused on delivering a world
class new product again, and looking for an ambitious front-end engineer to join our existing
team of 9 engineers.
If it excites you to think of a fast paced start-up environment, building something big from
scratch, breaking down new problems, creating well structured UI components, executing on
pixel perfect design, paying great attention to every little interaction detail, and doing demos
of your work every Friday with a happy and passionate team, then this is the right
opportunity for you.
Some of the tech problems you get to work-on as a front-end developer would include
building real-time collaboration experiences across their product, building live document
editing and modern spreadsheet experiences from scratch, creating flexible new Kanban-style views of work tasks, and crafting cool new UI components and interactions that we will use across our product.
● Expertise in React
● Code audits and guidelines
● SPA Framework patterns
● Browser features (Caching / Storage / Compatibility etc )
● Test automation
● Deployment strategy
Nice to have:
● Familiarity with AWS
● Experience with startups or early stage teams
● Knowledge of module bundlers like Webpack
- Experience with Word press
- Experts in HTML To Word press theming
- Plugin Creation and Management
- Able to develop the theme. Mastery of HTML, CSS, PHP and jQuery;
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience with mobile platforms.
- Experience with the following technologies OOAD/OOPS (Object Oriented Programming) PHP 5, MySQL 5, any framework like Zend/Symfony/CakePHP, etc.
- Very strong understanding of database technologies and SQL Optimization.
- A clear understanding of product development environment and methodologies.
- Experience in SVN/GIT Hub/Beanstalk
- Familiarity with web technology trends (Web 2.0) and the evolution of the Internet.
- Experience with Word press is mandatory, other CMS/framework experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Word Press Theme, Widgets, and Plugin customizing and developing new word press themes, Plugin modification/development, and widgets development.
- Expert knowledge in Word press installation, configuration, administration, security, and optimization.
- Desired Experience in customizing existing 3rd party themes, Plugin.
Our vision is to transform K-12 learning by making it fun and personalized for every child globally and to prepare them for the skills required in 21st-century. With more than 30M+ students onboard, we are the fastest growing elementary math program in the United States. Backed by Accel Partners and many more prominent investors, SplashLearn has won almost all Ed-tech awards ranging from Stevie Award for best Ed-tech product, Tabby award for best business, Parents Choice Award, Best App Ever Award, and many others. We believe, this is just the beginning.
To help us get to the next stage and to reach 100M+ students worldwide, we are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for building high performing teams.
We are looking for passionate coders with expertise in web front-end development. As a part of the web dev team, you will be responsible for creating and enhancing all user-facing modules for our web applications. This is an opportunity to work on a product that has reached millions of users worldwide and continues to grow and to work in an enriching and dynamic environment.
- Did graduation from a tier 1/tier 2 college
- Has at least 2-4 years of experience in web development
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Has experience of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SAAS
- Experience with React Redux JS will be a plus
- Has an expertise in handling cross-browser issues
- Has experience with designing responsive web applications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Is capable of writing pixel perfect styles
- Is a team player capable of working in a demanding start-up environment
Good to have :
- Prior experience in CMS development, SEO practices & AMP pages
- Experience with website optimization tools
Culture at SplashLearn
At SplashLearn we dig individuality. We love people who have something to say, and we listen. With us, you will get a chance to weave a little bit of you in our suite of learning products that are being used by millions of users. We have a workplace that is perennially high on energy. You can find people deeply engrossed in conversations that range from the latest movie to the newest tech on the block, and you will also see people who don- t want to have anything to do with that and are quietly typing away on their machines.
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.splashlearn.com