About AllSoft Consulting Private Limited
AllSoft has a vision to provide High End Software Development, web application development & Mobile Application Development to its esteemed clients in India & Abroad.
We are one amongst the best software Development Companies in Central India. Our committed team members are located in different parts of the country have a unique blend of functional & operational knowledge, technical expertise and result-oriented management experience ranging from Application Development to end to end Software Implementation projects.
AllSoft always tries to create great value and productivity gains for the clients by providing quality IT solution to various business functions. We bring good experience in information technology, customer service, and global operations by continually combining our strategic thinking with the best in Technology, People, and Processes.
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to
the craft, writes code that they are proud of, and can hit
the ground running. You will be a part of a full-stack
creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the
ongoing software development from the initial
specification, to developing, testing, and launching.
6-9 years of exp in building web applications using
PHP (Laravel framework)
Very good in build rich UI using HTML/CSS and
Good understanding of databases like MySQL,
Write clean and well-designed codes
Produce detailed specifications
Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
Follow industry best practices
Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Skills required - Node.js, Algorithms and data structures, Microservices, Rest APIs, MERN stack, MongoDB, API, REST API, Express js, git.
Responsibilities: The role of the senior software developer would be to work in close tandem with the head of the IT wing, set project milestones, lead a team of developers, develop the platform and meet project deadlines. The role would require the developer to be skilled in the above-mentioned technologies and they should demonstrate good leadership and communication skills.
We are looking for a Senior MERN Stack Developer who can guide our Junior Developers. Candidate should be skilled in using the above technologies.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working with front-end developers and providing server-side algorithms of user-facing web application elements.
- Coding and creating functional web applications, optimizing code for increasing response time and efficiency.
- Analyzing the goals and requirements, efficiently handling bugs and errors, and finding effective solutions for the same.
- Interacting with the database for storing data and ensuring that every user has access to what they search.
- Accomplishing the projects and goals within deadline.
- Managing APIs that are executed across the devices.
- Involving in defining the architecture of the system.
- In-depth knowledge of PHP and related frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter, Yii. Competent in Ruby, Python, nodeJs, and Java will be an added advantage.
- Good Communication, Analytical, Logical, and Leadership skills.
- Capable of managing a hosting environment along with database administration such as MySQL, Oracle.
- Excellent knowledge of APIs (REST, SOAP) and Web services.
- Ability to scale applications to handle the load changes.
- Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance.
- Good to have experience in version control, such as GIT.
We are seeking talented full stack engineers to join our team.
Your responsibilities as a principal full stack engineer will include:
- - Work with UX and Product Management teams to design software
- - Work with Architects and Engineering leads to build scalable software
- - Back-end software development
- - Proficient in low level system arch design
- - Strong knowledge of web development - MVC, React / Angular Framework
- - Take Product Ownership
- - Testing and fixing bugs
- - Create security and data protection settings
- - Build features with a mobile responsive design
- - Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology, Behavior Driven Development, and CI/CD
- - Ability to think critically and creatively in a dynamic environment, while picking up new tools and domain knowledge along the way
What we are looking for:
- - 3+ years of industry experience as a Backend/Full Stack Engineer
- - Degree in Computer Science or related field
- - Experience with developing web and mobile applications
- - Must have 2-5 years of full time Python (Django) experience, and hands-on experience through all stages of Agile software development life cycle.
- - Ability to write optimized codes, debug programs, and integrate applications with third party tools by developing various APIs.
- - Proficiency with Python or relevant back-end scripting language
- - Proficiency with SQL/NoSQL databases, web servers (e.g. Nginx)
- - Experience with Cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS), relevant microservices and load scaling
- - Maintains a strong knowledge base of new open source tech stacks, applications, techniques, and skills
- - A positive attitude, and a growth mindset
- - Great attention to details
- - Experience with serverless deployment (e.g. Lambda)
- - Experience with API testing software (e.g. Postman)
- - Experience with multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. HTML/CSS, JS)
- - Good Humor
Note- We are currently working from home due to the pandemic. If selected you may work from a remote location though once office reopens candidate must work from Office.
The Technical Consultant is responsible for the design, development and deployment of assigned technical functionality for client projects in the social services, health and human services domain. A technical consultant works under the guidance of the Technical Architect and/or Senior Technical Consultant on design and development issues. A technical consultant will act as technology expert on the client implementation projects on direct customer facing positions on Diona’s customer engagements around the globe.
- Works with the Technical Architect/Principal Technical Consultant/Senior Technical Consultant to implement the optimum solution with the chosen COTS platform
- Works within the project team to ensure that the project technical standards are properly applied
- Works as part of a team to implement client business requirements in a timely, performance-centric and configurable/maintainable manner
- Liaise with team members and COTS vendors (as applicable) to ensure a quality project deliverable
- Apply problem solving techniques and product capability knowledge to ensure best results for the client engagement
- Prepare and deliver domain best practice/product capability presentations
- Present a professional and knowledgeable image of Diona Technologies Limited to customers
Skills and Attributes:
- 3+ years of experience in Software Design, Planning and Development using Java and allied technologies
- Experience with integration technologies such as SOAP and REST web services, Apache Camel, Spring Batch is a must
- Knowledge of JDBC, SQL, XML, JSON and HTML is a must
- Experience in the social and human services domain and COTS implementation is a plus
- Experience with MongoDB or any NoSQL database is a bonus
- Experience with Android or iOS mobile app development a bonus
- Exposure to IBM rational software design tools is a plus
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance
- Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Engineering Degree or equivalent from recognized institutes
Location – Bangalore
1. Work with development team to ideate software solutions
2. Design client-side and server-side architecture
3. Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
4. Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
5. Designing and developing effective APIs
6. Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
7. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
8. Create security and data protection settings
9. Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
10. Meeting both technical and consumer needs
11. Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
Qualifications & Requirements:
1. At Least 2 years of proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
2. Degree in Computer Science, IT, Statistics or relevant field
3. Experience developing both desktop and mobile applications
6. Proficiency with server-side languages such as NodeJS, ExpressJS and Python
7. Knowledge of database technology such as MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL
8. Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
9. Great attention to detail
Required: NodeJS, MongoDB
Preferred: HTML/CSS, VueJS, Redis
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Python (Django/Flask/Django REST Framework) & Vue/React.
- Strong in problem solving skills, analytical skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent experience on databases like PostgreSQL, Redis etc.
- Familiarity with tools for code-reviews, version control (GIT).
- A knack for writing clean, readable Python code.
- Experience with cloud servers (AWS, Azure) and monitoring.
- Ability to automate things ( i.e Testing).
Apart from the technical aspect, one must have good communication skills and must be keen to learn new things.
- Deliver all required features in an end-to-end manner: Design, Development and Testing.
- Work closely with your team and clients to fulfil the need of project.
- Review code, look for potential issues and take responsibility to fix them.
- Participate in product discussions, taking initiative and giving suggestions.
- Mentor and guide junior developers.