- Have a high bar for the quality of the product.
- Creative, independent, self-motivated, and willing to learn new technology.
- Possess a good understanding of QA methodologies and processes.
- Strong test planning ability with an understanding of enterprise storage workflows.
- Ability to take up a variety of roles in a startup environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities spanning multiple software and hardware components (such as switches, storage systems, kernels).
- Good knowledge of storage stack, file system internals, and testing tools like fio, fsct, vdbench, dd, specFs etc.
- Strong knowledge of one or more storage protocols like NFS, iSCSI, CIFS, SMB, S3.
- Prior experience of testing storage filers using NFS/SMB/CIFS/S3 is a big plus.
- Experience with distributed systems (databases, storage, map-reduce frameworks, etc.).
- Good understanding of storage performance characteristics.
- Prior work experience in testing enterprise storage products is a must.
- Prior experience of programming, preferably in Go, Python, bash.
- Knowledge of ESXi, HyperV, KVM is a plus.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Defining, implementing and executing regression and stress automation tests focused on embedded software and device firmware level
- Analyzing automation test results for failures, identifying issue trends, and quantifying impact
- Isolating and reporting defects effectively quantifying customer impact, and verifying fixes through regression testing and other test methodologies
- Working cross-functionally with other QA teams, Developers and Project Managers
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BE– CS/ ECE, MS, ME, MTech
- 2+ years of QA experience, preferably on consumer hardware/software products
- Knowledge of Unix and Unix shell scripting
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Deep understanding of SQA methodologies & practices
- Ability to solve hard problems with creative and sustainable solutions
- Experience with hardware and/or software development lifecycle processes
- Self-motivation with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Strong hands on experience in developing applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good logical sense, strong technical skills, and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
skills:Automation Testing,Selenium,Cucumber,CI/CD , Agile.
- Role Overview
- Highly-skilled test automation engineer to design automation tests. Test automation engineers' duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems.
- Key Knowledge
- 2+ years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer or QA Engineer/Tester.
- Expertise in test automation toolkits such as Selenium, Cucumber (or others).
- Experience in CI/CD Model.
- Understanding of testing protocols.
- Familiarity with the software development process.
- Works in an agile setting.
- Previous experience in software development.
• Expertise in Developing, Managing and implementing core features in Automation Framework using Selenium& TestNG.
• Work closely with the Developers and Engineers to achieve a high level of code coverage
• You create the necessary automation library and framework.
• Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team
• Experience with Java coding and OOPs knowledge is must
• Must have good knowledge in Data structures & algorithm
• Expertise with tools like Selenium, TestNG or Appium or Robotium
• Should have worked on API Testing (Postman / Charles)
• Knowledge of any database & Unix environment is added advantage
• Proven track record in a high-speed product development environment
- You will participate in and be responsible for the full life cycle of software development activities including new product releases, upgrades, functional enhancements, defect resolution, and performance improvements.
- Regularly and proactively communicate status, risks, and other issues related to projects that are under development
- Ability to identify, create, update, and track software defects found during testing and review test results
- Research and stay informed about the latest best practices in Software Engineering
- Work effectively with minimal supervision in a distributed team
- Update Jira issues and participate in reviews and all other tasks as assigned
- Knowledge of at least one of Selenium, Jest, Pact, GitHub Actions or Jenkins
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
- Should have hands-on experience in creating automation scripts for web apps
- Ability to comprehend and communicate effectively with product management and other engineers
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and effectively in a team environment
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret complex technical documents, diagrams, data models, and process documents.
- At least 1 year of experience in SDET role
Job Title: Software Development Engineer-QA
Reports to: VP of Engineering
Location: Remote | India
Who We are
Fabric is the new commerce infrastructure for the Internet. Our mission is to accelerate the GMV of the Internet by providing a platform and ecosystem to fundamentally change the way commerce happens in a multi-channel world.
We're building a future where Direct-to-Consumer Brands, Retailers, and B2B Businesses (wholesalers, manufacturers, and distributors) have the commerce capabilities that today are only afforded by Marketplace organizations with billions of dollars in R&D. We’re building a future where the customer experience of discovery, shopping, or replenishment is individualized, delightful, and seamless in all channels. We’re building a future where merchandising, marketing, and commerce operations teams have intelligent, powerful, and practical tools to best serve their customers and grow every channel of commerce. We’re building a future where developers have a platform that is highly secure, scalable, the most adaptable, and simplest to build upon.
We are a team of passionate people who love what we do. Join us to build the new commerce fabric for the internet.
The Quality Analyst Engineer, partners with Product, Engineering and Design teams to deliver new features and enhancements for YDV’s new eCommerce platform. This position focuses on providing eCommerce and related technology expertise to design, develop, and support of on-line, customer-facing, eCommerce products.
The successful candidate will have experience of a strong, hands-on technologist. A person who is comfortable with multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment is required. Work with other engineers, managers, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop product features that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles
- Creation of automated test scripts to reduce the amount of time and effort spent on testing.
- Strongly adhere to specification and style guides.
- Ensure the application meets the performance, quality and targets.
- Leverage new and established testing methodologies.
- Translate the given design document into proper Test Cases for maintainability.
- Work hand-in-hand with developers to understand the flow of modules and document it.
- Execution of test cases/test scripts for manual/automation testing.
- Should have working knowledge of SQL server.
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Analyze data and results of tests, record defects, provide status.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA or similar tools/means.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Build Deployment on Test Environment.
- 4+ years experience as QA Engineer
- Should have complete knowledge of Testing lifecycle.
- Should have experience with Manual testing, API testing, Sql/mongo, Java, Jenkins, Selenium
- Performance Testing (CloudTest, JMeter, Web Page Test),
- Should have excellent manual testing skills.
- Good knowledge in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Should have good written & communications skills to write the test cases and documentation.
- Good Analytical skill, Proactive, Capability of thinking through a scenario.
Lodestone Software (Ahmedabad) is a testing focused company (with a team of 800+employees) and we are looking for people with a strong drive to build a career in QA Automation.
Hiring Location: Only From Gujarat
This position requires:
- Interview for software concepts, Programming skills (practical, hands-on) and overall attitude and approach towards problem solving.
- Good object oriented programming concepts and practical knowledge.
- Mobile application knowledge (Android, iOS) along with ADB/XCode is essential.
- Working knowledge of Databases along with the ability to write efficient queries.
- Overall attitude and approach towards building a career in QA Automation.
If you are interested - please respond with the below details so that we can schedule an interview accordingly.
1. Current CTC / Expected CTC
2. If the selected - time period required to join.
3. Preferred interview Date / Time.
B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, BCA in Computers, B.Sc in Computers, Electronics
Experience Range 3 to 6 years.
Please share your details like notice period years of experience in automation and then apply.
Skills Require Automation Testing, Java or Python,web and mobile testing.
**Immediate to 15 days. joiners are preferred.
Who are currenlty serving notice can also apply.**
at A product based startup
Qrata is currently searching for a full stack developer for a YC backed product startup.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for manual and automated testing.
- Able to write idempotent Unit Test cases, integration test cases and browser automation test cases.
- Provide post production support.
- Test execution, defect (bug) tracking, reporting, and issue resolution/coordination.
- Good to have expertise in Reactjs and Nodejs.
- Knowledge of GIT and JIRA is must.
- Experience in testing frameworks such as TestCafe, react testing library, enzyme.
- Unit Testing (Mocha, Chai, JEST)