● Bachelors in Software or related field
● 5+ years of professional software development experience
● Strong scripting and programming skills, at least one of Python, Java or Go.
● Application architecture and design patterns
● Strong unit test and debugging skills. Create and execute software tests (regression testing)
● Experience with microservice architecture
● Database integration and maintenance experience, preferably in mongoDB.
● Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance is preferred
● Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
● Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
● Having experience with Big Data tools like Apache Kafka, Airflow is a plus
● Good to have hands-on with AWS/Azure/GCP cloud
Hiring-Java Spring Freelance Consultant (WFH-Remote)
Greetings from Deltacubes Technology!!
Navtech is a premier IT software and Services provider. Navtech’s mission is to increase public cloud adoption and build cloud-first solutions that become trendsetting platforms of the future. We have been recognized as the Best Cloud Service Provider at GoodFirms for ensuring good results with quality services. Here, we strive to innovate and push technology and service boundaries to provide best-in-class technology solutions to our clients at scale. We deliver to our clients globally from our state-of-the-art design and development centers in the US, Hyderabad, and Pune.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Navtech is looking for a Python Technical Lead/ Architect to lead and manage ongoing development projects and design, develop and test software solutions. Technical Lead/Manager will be responsible for building high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. Should be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects they oversee.
Working as a Python Technical Lead / Architect at Navtech, you will:
- Design and develop high-quality products using Python and running on Cloud Infrastructure.
- Participate in a full development life-cycle following Agile/Scrum methodology: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release.
- Participate in designing the project architecture keeping in mind given business requirements, security implications and feasibility.
- Creating high-level product specifications and design documents.
- Enforcing technical design and code review together. Focus on hard technical artifacts such as ER diagrams, time-sequence diagrams, truth tables, pseudocode, etc.
- Participate in pre-design work with the product team for new features to outline high-level solutions and align them with overall Platform architecture.
- Recommend tools and capabilities from various on-premise, cloud-based, and hybrid resources.
- Own technical backlog for a specific architecture domain.
- Be a knowledge keeper for product architecture, its alignment to product vision, expert in design and high level implementation of applications.
- Provide overall mentorship, coaching and on-demand training to improve and unify development style and software craftsmanship within the teams.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- A 6-12 years of Experience as a full-stack developer who has expertise on multiple phases of a project lifecycle from concept development to solutions design, implementation, optimization and support.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns, Multi-threading, Distributed Systems, and OO Analysis & Design & Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Experience on Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment pipeline including Maven, Ansible, Dockers, Jenkins, SonarQube & adherence to test-driven development processes using frameworks like JUnit / Mockito.
- Experience in working on RESTful web services development.
- Experience in working with DBMS like PostgreSQL / MySQL / MS-SQL/ NOSQL/ MongoDB etc.
- Extensive experience with microservice-based architectures and technologies.
- AWS is your preferred infrastructure provider and you have significant experience in the core AWS IaaS eco-system as well as other parts of their constantly evolving ecosystem.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner.
- An analytical mind & pay attention to detail.
- Should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelor's (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English medium.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance cover for self & family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
Salary range is 20 LPA to 30 LPA
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer for a client of ours, that is headquartered in USA and is operating in the field of health tech space, offering an innovative solution for dominate health issues. The company is well funded and backed by investors like Sequoia Capital.
They are looking for people who are interested to join their company and help them make an impact on their product development and growth.
In this role you will be part of the Product Engineering Team, and will be responsible for working with cross functional teams.
5+ years experience, having worked on both frontend and backend development - hands on development experience from front end, middle tier and back end.
3+ years of experience building Restful web service using node.js
3+ years of experience for writing batch/cron jobs using Python and shell scripting
Experience in database techs - mongodb, mysql, redis, elastic search
Experience of building applications deployed on the cloud using AWS, Docker and kubernetes
Good to have : - understanding of code versioning tools like Git
Experience or understanding of JS based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Webpack and NPM
Good communication, willingness to work in a diverse team, and a fast paced environment would be a requirement to be successful in this role.
Degree in Computer science would be preferred / equivalent professional experience in product companies.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Express JS
2. Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as Meteor JS, React JS, HTML5, CSS3
3. Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
4. Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
5. Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
6. Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
7. Ability to debug the application.
8. Should have complete knowledge of developing RESTful Services.
9. Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
11. Work with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple web applications
12. Manage end to end module lifecycle management of the product
13. Push and pull codes via Git repository
- Experience in NodeJS and development using MeteroJS
- Experience in front end frameworks - Meteor JS
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Knowledge of other frontend frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS will be an advantage
Purpose of Role
The Technical Consultant is a key role in the Regional CoE delivery team to implement Company Solution Architecture and Design across client implementations – this includes getting a clear understanding of the client business requirements and translating these into working, stable and sustainable solution implementation.
The Technical Consultant is a key person to implement client business requirement into a working and sustainable solution. This includes new prospects, new requests from existing customers, technical support requests, and active participation in the delivery phase of complex projects. This role works closely with the Solution Architect to implement project technical aspects and is the focal point of APAC delivery region in ensuring that the solution implementation is aligned with Company’s product capability.
We are looking for someone who has/is;
- Previously assumed technical consultant role in Solution and Application Architecture.
- Vast amount of successful experience in the architecture, design, and development of enterprise applications for similar sized solution driven organizations
- Excellent understanding of integration standards and design patterns with B2B and Backend applications, enterprise service buses and databases.
- An avid and continuous learner with a focus on continuous professional development
- Excellent time-management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Studious problem analysis skills
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Team worker, performance driven individual
- Able to work under tight time pressures with a great sense of priority management
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong stakeholder management skills, across several projects including senior stakeholders and counterpart Architects
- Participate in Technical Design Workshops, Requirements Definition and creation of architecture and design through to sign off
- Implement simple, efficient, and supportable solutions
- Support throughout delivery cycle, resolving issues in deliveries
- Provide support for clients and Company Project Management throughout delivery lifecycle
- Contribute to business transformation, innovation, and continuous improvement of the Regional CoE Delivery team
- Technical Delivery Support to address any enquiries
- Be responsible for understanding the customer requirement and the associated project’s scope of work and ensure that project work outside scope is referred to Project Management for Change Control
- Drive quality assurance to ensure all work is of a high quality and professionally presented
- Represent Company as an honest, knowledgeable, and conscientious ambassador of the company
- Work closely with fellow team mates to provide effective client service
- Actively contribute to a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the Company business.
- Take personal responsibility to ensure that you adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of our customers.
- Manage client expectations, participate in feedback to product management to ensure our clients’ interests are represented in Company’s product roadmap
- Understand your assigned client’s infrastructure, architecture, and standards, and how they integrate with Company’s offering. Ability to translate this understanding into writing.
- Ensure consistent service and high quality across all Company deliveries to your assigned clients
- Ensure maintenance and development of the delivery team’s collateral e.g., source code, development environments, software, documentation, tools
- Comply with published standards for coding, testing and documentation and other policies and procedures as laid down under the Delivery Framework
- Understand the potential and the limitations of information technology and Company products.
- Act as SME between APAC DA Delivery Hub and Company DA Delivery regions as well as with clients.
- Supports Project Manager in developing cost analyses, design considerations, and implementation timelines.
- Take ownership in leading the respective team during installation and implementation of new solutions in internal environment and external environment.
- Ensure quality technical documentation and artefacts
- Drives improvement initiatives that enhance delivery efficiency.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Science, IT or related discipline.
Architecture and Design Principles understanding of at least two programming/scripting languages from the list below
- Operating systems: Windows, Unix (RHEL, SUSE Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX) & Virtualization
- Database: Oracle and/or SQL server
- Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss
- Load Balancing and Fail Over Architecture and Design concepts
- Java Performance Tuning concepts
- Enterprise Service Bus (JMS) Integration concepts
- Web Services (SOAP and REST) and Web Service Security (WSSE)
- Security Sockets Layer (SSL) and Security Certificates
- Design Methodologies - UML, OOAD, SOLID, GOF Design Patterns, MVC
- Framework – Spring Framework, Hibernate, JPA, Struts, Apache Karaf, Apache Camel, BPMN2.0, Microservices, Docker.
- SSO/Security implementation in Open AM, RSA Adaptive Authentication, Oracle Access Manager, SiteMinder
- Configuration management and Tooling usage experience in Eclipse, JDeveloper, Code Secure, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus, Maven, Ant
- LDAP integration
- XML, XSLT, XSD, XPath, Free Marker, HTTP, TCP-IP,
- Cloud technologies and implementation experience
- Presentation: PPT, Visio
- Knowledge of at least/multiple DA products such as Power Curve and/or Tallyman (desirable)
- >1 years in a similar role
- Experience in solution architecture, technical design and application infrastructure design and definition
- International experience and ability to work with virtual/distant teams is desirable
- Strong background and broad experience in the technology domain.
- Strong background and a minimum 1+ years’ experience in technology domain.
- Consultative experience and attitude; experience in developing technical solutions
- Experience and ability to lead a project involving other technological competencies
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 9:30am to 6:30pm (Flexible)
Attractive perks & facilities
- Design and implement application enhancements in collaboration with different teams.
- Troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment and come up with solutions. Ability to solve complex production issues.
- Creating detailed program specifications based on client requirement.
- Clarity on functionality and logic building of program.
- Breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language.
- Devising solutions by predicting errors, evaluating other options.
- Team player and multi tasking.
- Combining various elements of program design and testing it.
- Testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended.
- Problem solving and correcting the program as necessary.
- Installing the program and conducting final testing.
- Evaluating the program's effectiveness.
- Increasing program’s operating efficiency and adapting to new requirements, as necessary.
- Conducting user acceptance testing to ensure ease, quickness and accuracy.
- Writing detailed documentation for usage of end users and computer operators.
- Consulting various sources to learn new ways to develop programs.
- Updating, repairing, modifying and expanding existing software and PHP applications.
- Frontend and Backend customized application development.
Interview Kickstart is one of the leading platforms helping Software Engineers prepare for tough technical interviews. Over the last 5 years we have helped over 3000 engineers Nail the toughest technical interviews on the planet. We are successful, profitable, and have a vision of building the world's largest Career Upleveling platform.
We are looking for top-notch, motivated engineers to come join our growing team at IK.
Who you are
- You have 2 - 7 years experience.
- You love the buzz of a highly productive and fast moving team.
- You have a github profile that you want to show off.
- You love coding and look forward to taking on complex, abstract features.
- You don't care about front end, backend kinda titles. You like working anywhere in the "stack".
- You are looking to grow fast with a company that's on a rapid growth path.
What will excite us
- Previous startup experience or experience being part of early teams.
- Experience with the Django & Python universe.
- Experience with both Relational and NoSQL DBs.
- Competitive Programming experience.
- A keen desire to problem solve, brainstorm and debate during the interview.
What will excite you
- Complete ownership
- Experiment, fail and learn.
- High pedigree, high caliber team.
- Contribute to every area of our business. Have a real impact with your work.
- Top of the line compensation.
Our interview process is designed to help you show the best version of yourself. Once your candidature is finalized, we'll send you a short video explaining the interview process.
Look forward to speaking with you soon!