Role : .NET Developer
Work Location : Pune -Bhavdhan (WORK FROM OFFICE)
- C#.NET Core 3.1, 5
- MS SQL Server/Any Data base
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Cloud â€" Azure/AWS
- Angular/ React
About Visionindia Software Exports Ltd.
Chai Finance is re−imagining payments in Korea and other international markets. We are a Series B funded startup backed by prominent VC firms Softbank and Hanwa Capital
More than 2 million users use CHAI eWallet to make payments in Korea.
Chai’s latest product is making the online payments space simpler and efficient. It provides a unified API for merchants to integrate with and manage all of the payment options available in Korea and South East Asia. It's currently used by 2000+ companies and processing multi-billion dollars in annualized volume. We are building a team to work on the product for South Asia Markets, and looking for engineers with a passion for fintech and digital payments.
PS: Chai (Korean) here stands for "Making a Difference" and not the 'Chai' in 'Chai Point'.
Culture and Values at Chai Finance
* You will be joining a team that stands for, as the company name 'CHAI' suggests - "Making a difference".
* You will be joining a culture that identifies more with Sports Teams rather than a 9 to 5 workplace.
* Your will have peers who are/have
** Highly Self Driven with A sense of purpose
** High Energy Levels - Building stuff is your sport
** Ownership - Solve customer problems end to end - Customer is your Boss
** Hunger to learn - Highly motivated to keep developing new tech skill sets
Who you are ?
* You are an athlete and building apps is your sport.
* Your passion drives you to learn and build stuff and not because your manager tells you to.
* Your work ethic is that of an athlete preparing for your next marathon. Your sport drives you and you like being in the zone.
* You are NOT a clockwatcher renting out your time, and NOT have an attitude of "I will do only what is asked for"
Skills and Experience
* Have ideally 3+ Years of experience shipping high quality products.
* Understands how to build scalable, resilient, and observable distributed systems.
* Experience working at payment gateways or aggregators or payment related APIs will be strongly preferred.
* Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
* Enjoy being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally
* Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
What will you do ?
* Convert current products for international merchants.
* Build new features for internal and external users.
* Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter
* Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts in - product, design, infrastructure, and operations.
Here are some examples of our work
* Building intuitive, easy-to-use APIs for payment process.
* Integrating with local payment gateways in international markets.
* Building dashboard to manage gateways and transactions.
* Building analytics platform to provide insights.
We are looking for a C# .Net Developer with experience in API and Node.js to produce scalable
software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full
software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be comfortable
around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party
libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
• Work with development teams and product managersto ideate software solutions.
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
• Write effective APIs.
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
• Create security and data protection settings.
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
• Write technical documentation.
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
• Familiarity with common stacks
Nodejs and .Net)
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MS SQL, Mogo DB)
• Good to have- Cloud knowledge (Azure, AWS)
• Strong command on API Development with C# .Net, Nodejs
• Good to have- knowledge on multiple back-end languages ( Java, Python) and knowledge of
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
Experience – 3+ Years
Responsible for the development of the different custom solutions in SharePoint based on the customer requirements following the Software Development Life Cycle. Should be able to develop the solution independently by following design.
Years of experience – Between 4 and 6 years
- Development of the custom solutions based on the different requirements.
- Take complete ownership of the solution development – includes detailed design, adherence to coding standards and development guidelines.
Technical Skills Required
- Extensive knowledge in developing custom solutions in SharePoint Online/2013 using client side (JSOM, .Net and REST API) and the server side object model extensively.
- In depth knowledge in developing custom web parts and branding using master pages, page layouts and stylesheets.
- Deep understanding of C#, ASP.Net and OOPS concepts.
- Good knowledge of the search components.
- Good understanding on the different types of the authentication options in SharePoint.
- Good understanding of the concepts related to security, permissions management, content types and other OOTB features.
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery & ReactJS.
- Knowledge in SharePoint Framework development. Should have worked on Client Site webpart development.
- Knowledge of Modern site & Modern page customization.
- Knowledge in Azure App Service development, AAD Authentication
- Knowledge in Team Foundation Server is required.
- Knowledge of developing custom solution using Azure & Office 365 Components – App Services, Flow, Teams, Planner
- Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the software.
Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field.
Experience with Java, Spring, and Restful API's.
Experience with Database development (MySQL, Postgres, etc).
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design.
Experience with AWS or other cloud environments
We have an urgent opening for Full Stack developer role.
Location - Noida
Must Have skill :- Dot net core+Angular
If some one is interested, please share your updated cv with me
- Implementation of the overall web architecture
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Design and deployment of our database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Adhering to the continuous integration and deployment strategies.
- At least four years experience with:
- A relevant back-end programming language e.g., C# .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, .NET Core
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment preferably on Azure.
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end, if necessary— e.g., Angular, React
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git or any other configuration management systems.
- Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
- Experience with third-party controls like Sync Fusion Controls / Telerik
- Bachelor’s in computer science or Equivalent Degree
- Build a high-quality web application from scratch.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code to ensure the applications' best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness
- Work as part of a team developing web applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Code, test and operate Laravel based services.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Developing JSON, REST, and SOAP APIs/web services.
- Strong expertise in PHP programming on Laravel with deep understanding on Laravel features and libraries
- Restful API development expertise is a must
- Knowledge of jQuery and HTML
- Knowledge of MySQL and Query Optimization
- Knowledge of GIT
- Good written communication skills.
- You must be humble and a team player.
- Experience in handling a team and Project Management.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Hands on experience with any E-commerce website.
Full Stack Developer with excellent and strong experience in the design and development of secure and high performing applications/products using MEAN Stack on Cloud-based architecture using DevOps processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Technical Experience/skills & Qualifications required:
- Degree in Computer Science
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Information Technology with at least 4+ years in MEAN stack development
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages including such-as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
- Experience in development using the DevOps tools like Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience in developing applications on the cloud platform especially AWS
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience working with JIRA and Gitlab
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
Other Generic and Behavioural Skills
- Experience in Healthcare domain and HIPAA compliance awareness would be a big plus
- Strong team player and ability to adapt to a dynamic and agile environment
- Design thinking and ability to deliver innovative solutions
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details
Why should you apply:
- Great opportunity to be a part of booming Healthcare sector and ride the wave
- Big opportunity to work with the leadership team which promotes and encourages innovation-driven thought process and execution
- Opportunity to work with young minds using the latest technologies
- Ability to work in an environment that will enable you to realize ownership with the freedom to learn and deliver a great product
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the company and achieve great heights of success.
Ability to interact with team members and stakeholders from different cultures within and outside India
- Proven experience as a Dot Net Developer or Software Developer.
- MVC is must
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
Thanks and Regards,Vrunda Parikh
Sr. Recruitment Executive