We are Mintifi, a Mumbai based fin-tech working on India's first data-driven supply chain financing platform.
We are solving huge problem of inefficient and costly access to credit for millions of Indians distributors and retailers. We use hi-tech data driven and new-age credit models and IT solutions to solve this.
We are founded by experienced entrepreneurs having experience in Investment Banking, SME Lending and Distributed Processing systems and building the businesses ground up.
We have big ambitions and dreams of disrupting the supply chain lending landscape in India. In fact, we are already doing it from last 1 year. Yet, we have only scratched the surface of the problem and the underlying opportunity and that’s where the fun begins.
If you want to part of exciting and challenging journey, love to solve complex problems, if finding the path amid uncertainties excites you, we are the place for you.
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
- Rest API
1. As a founding backend engineer, design, build and evolve the backend architecture
of our product to support customer-facing and internal features to serve 1000s of
customers and millions of data requests per hour
2. You will engage in technical decisions from choosing the optimal database design to
best-practice infrastructure decisions
3. You will proactively incorporate best practices for security, analytics, and monitoring
4. You will contribute to DevOps by building procedures for deployment,
troubleshooting, and maintenance
5. You will work directly with the CTO to set the tone for the engineering culture
This role is tailor-made for you if
1. You have 4+ years of experience designing, building, and deploying production-level
large-scale web applications
2. You have hands-on experience with Node JS and other programming languages
(Ruby, Go, Python)
3. You have worked previously on PostgreSQL, SQL, and Message Queue 4. Practical
knowledge and experience in deploying and managing big data applications on a cloud
platform like AWS or Google Cloud.
5. You are comfortable conducting code reviews and giving feedback to ensure high
standards of code maintainability and extensibility.
6. You are energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced
7. You’ve high confidence, low ego, and are generally a good human being :)
You earn brownie points if
1. You love Slack (we are a Slack first company)
2. You have been part of an early/mid-stage start-up before
3. You love TechCrunch. We are obsessed with reading and talking about startups
4. You have created some amazing open-source projects
Affinsys is a Cognitive CX platform that combines Human & AI realms to help businesses with customer experience management, hyper-personalization & operations automation. With laser sharp focus on Customer Experience automation for financial services, we use Deep learning, NLP, computer vision, big data, recommendation system & speech analytics fused with our domain knowledge of working with 100's of banks across 50 countries to help financial institutions shift : from legacy to latest channels (Embedded Financial services), from transactions to goal based journeys (Personalized customer experience), from reactive service provider to proactive advisor (Robo/AI based advisory), from silos to ecosystem (Open banking).
We are looking for Node.JS Developer with knowledge of Laravel on urgent basis. Kindly find the job description below:-
Responsibilities and Duties
- Expertise in UI frameworks mainly Node.JS and Laravel.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Experience: 3 Years
Salary: Best for deserving candidate
WordPress Solution Developer in India in our Solutions Implementation team will
provide technical leadership and hands-on development for multiple simultaneous
projects and also Technical Leadership around Web Development domain.
This role is based out of Bangalore, India.
Provide strong technical leadership and hands-on involvement with Wordpress,
MySQL, JQuery, CSS3 & HTML5.
Responsible for implementing best practices for project delivery in Wordpress.
Manage a delivery team to ensure timely, accurate and high quality customer
Own all major and minor project releases for the Solutions Implementation team.
Conduct peer-reviews and lead reviews and provide feedback in Website
Advising on and coordinating team’s technical activities.
Identifying and owning architectural and other technically based risk, escalating as appropriate
Ensuring the non-functional requirements are achievable and subsequently met
Ensuring adherence to appropriate standards of technical best practice
Controlling the technical configuration of the solution
Managing technical aspects of the transition of the solution into live use
Resolving technical differences between technical team members
Hands-on experience with Wordpress, JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 & MySQL,.
Good to know PSD Conversion to HTML
Team handling Experience
Experience in Responsive Web Design and Cross Browser Implementation
Leadership & Management:
● Managing and technically leading the project team
● Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan
● Monitoring project progress and performance
● Provide strong technical leadership and hands-on involvement with Word Press,
CSS3, HTML5, JQuery, PSD Conversion to HTML
● Responsible for implementing best practices for project delivery
● Imbibe and represent our culture, core values and ensure the behavior and feedback
is cascaded through the organization
● Provide feedback to the leadership team by demonstrating understanding of
business, markets, and industry trends and needs
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant fields
3+ years of experience in a role of a Web Developer at technology and product
Experience of working in a global distributed development model
Track record of delivering high performance products
Domain – digital – HR domain, E-commerce, marketing, social, mobile, Web
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Build reusable APIs for our client-facing apps in Node.js
Create and maintain scalable infrastructure leveraging modern cloud platforms Write tests and documentation as you implement features with your team Maintain expertise in current and emerging technologies and tools
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
4+ years’ Experience with NodeJS
BS degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering Experience documenting and testing RESTful APIs
Experience working with databases in PostgreSQL, MongoDB or Redis
Experience and enthusiasm for working collaboratively with others in an Agile environment