Designation : Java Developer
Experience : 3 - 10 Yrs
Location : Baner, PuneNotice period : Immediate to 30 Days
- Strong at Core Java and OOPs concepts
- Exposure to Spring, Spring Boot and Spring Security
- Exposure to implementation of RESTful APIs
- Exposure to programming using Queues and No SQL database
- Good understanding about Data Structures and Multithreaded Programming
- Good understanding about Design Patterns
About Magicflare Software Services
- MEVN Stack (MongoDB, Express.js, Vue.js, Node.js) or MERN Stack (MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, Node.js)
- PHP, SQL, Python, NOdeJS, C#, Docker & AWS Cloud Computing Services. Must be experienced in using multiple RDMBS & No SQL database engines
What Technogise gives you:
- Business-critical projects involving high volume transactions - As strategic technology partners to our clients, we build business-critical solutions. Some of the applications developed by us can easily process up to a million transactions per day.
- High-quality team - Ours is a team of polyskilled problem solvers and pragmatic agile practitioners who value software craftsmanship and continuous learning. You will enjoy working with them, leading them, being challenged by them, and learning from them.
- Leadership exposure - You will take key design decisions, define tech roadmaps, mentor teammates, engage with clients directly and be accountable for delivering solutions that adhere to the high standards of Technogise.
- Hands-on, end-to-end development - You will help to build products that will bring delight to end-users. You will get a chance to work on both back-end and front-end functionalities. Based on your interest, you can also be involved in deployment, infrastructure management, and DevOps also.
- Diverse domains - We build solutions for clients from different geographies, across multiple domains like retail, logistics, education, healthcare, fin-tech, and more. Each domain brings you a fresh perspective/insight into business problems and innovative solutions.
What you will do at Technogise:
You will -
- Provide hands-on contribution towards -
- backend design and development,
- front end design and development,
- flourishing our DevOps culture
- Regardless of the technology stack of the project. If you aren't one already, you WILL become a polyglot here. Take technical decisions and define technical roadmaps at project(s) level. Also influence organizational decisions at a strategic level. We are young, and have a startup spirit... and we look forward to your guidance as we evolve.
- Engage with clients on a daily basis, both offshore and onshore, to come up with strategic solutions to their business problems.
- Explore technologies and implement them on projects if they make business sense.
- Attend or present at technical meetups / workshops / conferences to share knowledge and help build brand Technogise.
What Technogise expects you to bring:
- Technical depth and Problem Solving Skills - You must know the why and how of technologies & concepts you've worked on. Your opinions on technology must be borne out of your own experience, rather than bookish theory. Also, you must be able to solve the project design problems.
- Craftsmanship - The code you write must be clean, lean, robust, maintainable, scalable, reusable and testable.
- Consulting maturity - You must have the maturity to consult clients, be it on delivery, technology or process. As their technology partner, you must engage proactively and responsively with them; be empathetic to their evolving business needs; provide suggestions and implement steps which deliver the maximum business value to them.
- Curiosity - In order to be culturally aligned with Technogise, you HAVE to be passionate about technology. You must explore technology not because you need to, but because you want to.
Back End- Java, Node JS
Must have following Skills Required:
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- OOPs & Data Structures
- Database - SQL/No-SQL
- Basic Networking
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Should be a quick learner
- Candidate should have good knowledge of logical & designing concepts
- Fundamentals C,C++ & OOPs concepts is must
- Good to have Knowledge of any web framework.
- Familiarity with databases.
- Defect fixing & performance optimization.
Rounds Of Interview:
- 1st Round - Offline Assessment Test (Coding)
- 2nd Round - L1 Technical interview
- 3th Round - L2 Technical Interview
- 4th Round - Managerial & Logical Round
- 5th Round - HR Round
- Strong core Java skills
- Experience of web development with spring MVC or 3+ years with Spring Boot micro services
- Excellent knowledge of Spring Framework (3 and above) and a clear understanding of dependency injection
- Good understanding of Hibernate/JPA and Object-relational mapping, including performance considerations
- Experience with build tools such as Maven, gradle
- Continuous Integration- Jenkins/Gitlab Cli
- Experience developing REST based web services
- Experience integrating systems using a wide variety of protocols like REST, SOAP, JSON and a number of others
- Proven ability to understand and troubleshoot large systems, drilling down to code level to identify the root cause of issues
- Source Code Management- Git, BitBucket, Subversion
- Experience with agile tools and methodologies (eg Scrum, Confluence, JIRA)
- Excellent communication skills- written & oral
- Must be able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision, comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- Significant experience of agile development practices - TDD, BDD, automated builds, continuous integration, tooling to monitor code quality
Location- Baner, Pune
Company Name- Hitech It Services
Job Type- Permanent
Experience in Angular version 6 & above
- Front End Developer - Including Angular
- Back End Developer with ASP.Net MVC
- Back End Developer with Azure or MS Core
- Project based experience
● Manage product milestones, deployment cycles & overall product roadmap
● Develop optimized products in Java, Nodejs, React, Angular and multi-process architecture
● Sound knowledge of Relational Databases like MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, DynamoDB,
Elastic Search, Elastic Cache.
● Performance Tuning, designing and developing optimized databases and queries
● Build applications on cloud technologies like AWS.
● Maintain Code Quality, Implement Standards & improve overall understanding
● Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
What lands you in this role :
● Proficiency using modern web development technologies like Angular/React
● Experienced in Java, NodeJs, React Js, Angular 2+ , web services, etc.
● Computer Science fundamentals like algorithms, data structures, etc are must.
● Understanding of server optimization techniques/tools
● Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience
● At least 3-5 years of experience in consumer product engineering and architecture, with proven track record of architect impactful products in the internal CRM and consumer domain.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Preffered Bachelor degree in computer science from a Tier-1 College
● Exceptional leadership skills and proven experience in shaping team culture
● Strong grasp of full-stack networking, scalable web back-end, and all genres of platforms
About Pristyn Care
Pristyn Care is an Asset Light full-stack healthcare provider that rents spare OT capacity and Surgical infra of a hospital to perform surgeries for its own patients via Pristyn's full-time surgeons. We do elective procedures in Proctology, Laparoscopy, ENT, Gynaecology, Obstetrics & IVF, Urology, Vascular, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, and Aesthetics. Pristyn Care has a team of high-quality surgeons, a tech-enabled patient acquisition engine, process-driven patient care, insurance clearance expertise and a network of Hospital partners with predictable OT availability. Founded by a team of Ex-Max & Medanta Doctors & Ex-UrbanClap, Mobikwik folks, we are disrupting the surgical ecosystem. In 5 years, we aim to be the largest distributed (full stack) surgery platform in India.
Pristyn Care, headquartered in Gurgaon, is operational since Jun, 2018 and since then have expanded to 22+ cities across India. We are series C funded led by Epiq Capital. Sequoia Capital, Hummingbird Ventures and Greenoaks Capital are other key investors. With a team size of 850+ people including 150+ surgeons, we are proud to have served more than 20,000 happy patients till now. Our surgeons are performing surgeries in 450+ hospitals pan India including corporate hospitals.Pristyn care is among the esteemed list of official stakeholders with Swasth which has top 25 Indian startups along with best hospitals of India. Swasth's mission is to lay the foundation of a technology framework that will form a digital backbone for healthcare delivery in India (http://www.swasth.app/" target="_blank">www.swasth.app). It aims to optimize hospital capacity by use of the latest digital technology.-
To know more about us- https://www.pristyncare.com/" target="_blank">https://www.pristyncare.com/
We have openings for MERN Stack Developer.
Job Description : We are looking for developers with a minimum of 4 years of experience as MERN Stack Developer
Locations : Bangalore/Mumbai/Hyderabad/Kolkata/Delhi
- Should have work experience in a MERN Stack Developer
- Experience on NodeJS, ExpressJS, or Restify, ReactJS.
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML, CSS.
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MERN Full-stack paradigm
- Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage :
2. Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git) o Also have Onsite opportunity.
2.Candidates should have good learning abilities to learn new technology and domain.
3.Should have strong conviction to work hard and build long term career.
4.Excellent Time management skills and Communication skills are required.
5.Should have aptitude,logical reasoning and problem solving capabilities.
6.Any tranining,certification holding candaidates are preferred.
7.2018,19 B-Tech/M-Tech Graduates are allowed.
8.Should be available for full time.
4+ years of experience working in a relevant software engineering role.
Expertise in designing highly-scalable and performant micro-services and storage layers using common frameworks, languages, and infrastructure (e.g. Java, MySql, AWS, Docker).
Experience in frameworks such as Spring Framework, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
Experience in implementing and deploying micro-services in Cloud (eg: AWS).
Experience in CI/CD tools such as Kubernetes.
Experience in version control tools such as GIT, GitHub and BitBucket.
Familiar with testing frameworks such as JUnit, Selenium.
Familiarity with web security a plus.
SaaS /Internet company background: web-based, hosted on AWS.
Experience in an Agile and Scrum environment.
Experience working for a rapidly scaling start-up.
Comfortable with the web engineering lifecycle.
Passion for delivering high-quality web functionality with quick turnaround times.
Comfortable working in a fast-moving team environment.
Data-driven and strongly motivated by success and learnings through experiments and metrics analysis.
Design and implement scalable systems and infrastructures.
Measure your work thoroughly, analyze results and generate hypotheses to drive new product changes through A/B testing.
Setup monitoring and testing of your APIs and services to better understand real time health of your products.
Break-down complex problems into solvable pieces of work for other engineers.
Depending on your specialization, projects/initiatives may include: Security, scaling distributed systems, working on our core services related to user management, building out new verticals, guiding new engagement features, scaling traffic/imports/exports, managing APIs.