- Experienced in C# MVC ASP.Net, Net
- Framework, practical implementation of Object Oriented Concepts, N-Tier Architecture
- Development and understanding of JSON, XML, SOAP.
- Good hands-on coding skills in Java Script, Ajax, C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, jQuery.
- Knowledge of working Android iOS mobile development would be added advantage
- Good communication and analytical skills are must.
- Candidates with experience will be preferred.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop software design and architecture.
- Candidate should be able to write clean, scalable code using C#.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Test and deploy applications.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
About Sitara IT Innovations Pvt Ltd
Minimum 2+years of experience in web development
Good understanding of Node.js and the most common packages in the ecosystem
Good knowledge with any one of the Node JS frameworks (Express JS / Action hero / Restify)
Working knowledge of node.js package management and the tools ecosystem (such as npm)
Proficiency with databases and pragmatically modelling business processes through schema (MongoDB, MYSQL)
Understanding of automated unit tests and testing platforms and how to implement and integrate them
Thorough knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
Good Communication skills.
We are having urgent requirement of PHP Developer at GIGL Summaries Private Limited
Experience: 3 year to 5 years
Responsibilities and Duties
- PHP Web Development experience – Strong knowledge Core PHP and MVC PHP frameworks.
- Strong technical skills
- Should have positive and adaptive behavior. Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications
- Must have experience with any MVC framework like Yii, Yii2
- Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team
- Eager to learn new web technologies
- Must have a good knowledge of Modular Programming
- if knows node.js or react it would be plus point
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree in computer science.
- Min 1 year of experience in Backend Development.
- Experience in Golang is a must.
- Experience in creating and dealing with REST API and socket technology.
- Working Knowledge of RabbitMQ and Kafka.
- Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases, along with Redis and elastic search.
- Working knowledge of network communication, TCP, UDP, HTTP, etc
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features.
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Optimizing multiple producers and multiple consumer systems.
- Develop a Fault-tolerant application design.
- 4+ years of experience at an IT product company
- Experience in NoSQL(mongoDB) and SQL database
- Thorough knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, Koa, Socket.io and any ORM
- Experienced in test-driven development (TDD)
- Thorough knowledge of building REST APIs from scratch
- Proficient in building applications in a cloud environment with load balancers and SNS triggers, auto-scaling etc.
- Decent understanding of:
- Nature of asynchronous programming - its quirks and workarounds
- Accessibility and security compliance
- Fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Serverless concept (Lamda, Azure functions)
- Code versioning tools such as Git
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Thorough knowledge of front-end development using frameworks such as React or Angular
- Experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with functional programming concepts such as immutability, pure functions, functors etc. (preferably proficient in any functional language)
- Review the product and provide ideas for its improvement
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code
- Construct new Node.js features for the product
- Test and maintain the product’s quality thereby ensuring strong functionality
- Coordinate with graphic designers and fellow developers to maintain a seamless workflow
Work as a member of a team responsible for problem resolutions requiring extensive analysis, troubleshooting to product development. You will apply your knowledge of building scalable, distributed applications to provide ideal solutions to solving our clients business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with enhanced technical capabilities. Essential Functions include, but are not limited to the following.
You will be expected to:
- Work closely with a team of highly technical engineers distributed geographically.
- Contribute to all phases in the software lifecycle requirements analysis, solution design, development, and delivery
- Build high quality, efficient & reusable code in server-side programming.
- Troubleshoot & debug applications/products
- Ensure assigned projects are developed in accordance with established engineering processes, adhering to scope, schedule constraints and agile project plans
- Guide/mentor the less experienced team members
- Participate in code reviews
- Document and test the features worked on by you or team
- Explore & Propose to incorporate cutting-edge technologies / plugins etc to improve applications
- In addition, position is responsible for a variety of complex Linux, SQL, networking and coding challenges.
Must Have Skills:
- Strong programming skills in C/C++, Knowledge of PHP would be advantageous.
- Experience in Networking software development and Domain Knowledge
- Experience working with Linux
- Good Understanding of Databases (MySQL) and proficiency in SQL Queries.
Good to Have Skills:
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Exposure to DevOPS practices, Continuous Integration (CI/CD), Containers (Docker).
- Experience with Spark Structured Streaming API, MySQL performance optimization, Linux Kernel experience
- Exposure to Test Driven Development
- Strong experience in Java Development
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience with Web Applications
- Expertise in Java, Spring Boot is an added advantage.
- Hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..).
- Strong grasp of security principles.
- Developer with strong ability to develop web application using Java and ReactJS
- Should be able to code, design, and implement
- Maintain code integrity and organization