Qualification:Science / Engineering graduate
- ' Participate in requirement gathering JAD (Joint Application Development) sessions and support documentation where applicable (business functional Technical UI usability data compliance data migration NFR 3rd party tools & products).
- Raise queries and get query resolution on areas which are unclear ambiguous and which need more information to the Technology Lead.
- ' Understand how the estimation (effort size etc) is done at task level in the area of work concerned measure and report the actual effort against the estimated effort and ensure task progress reporting in C20 or any other applicable tool.
- Become an expert in the core skill and develop additional skills.
Design & Analysis:
- ' Create the HL Design and detailed design document with the support of architects for the assigned scope.
- Review all deliverables created by the Developer.
- Study non functional requirements and design for NFR as required.
- Understand the interdependencies of the various components in work packages being developed.
- Create detailed design and assign to developer.
- provide input to the Project Manager / Technical Lead to create the project plan from a technical perspective.
- support development of proof of concept as designed by Designer / Solution Architect.
- initiate development environment setup.
- Provide demo to customer for early feedback.
- create quality check points for all deliverables.
- ' Develop tier coding business layer coding interface development service development creation of stored procedures etc as applicable for the work package / project.
- CTS and customer specific coding standards guidelines and best practices.
- Understand the database concepts and write efficient queries.
- raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead.
- Seek review from peer / technical lead periodically.
- participate in setup activities for required environment setup.
- deploy code build in testing environment.
- conduct peer review during design coding and testing.
- Complete documentation as per the scope.
- prepare guidelines and checklist for development and testing activities.
- Provide feedback to design team.
- share feedback with developers to check if code is as per requirements.
- Incorporate changes as per feedback.
- provide necessary and timely status updates to the Supervisor / Technical Lead.
- Highlight any potential risks to the leads.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- mentor the Developers to help them solve technical difficulties in the course of coding.
- Follow the SCM policies set for project.
- raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- provide necessary and timely status updates to the Supervisor / Technical Lead.
- Proactively highlight any potential risks to the lead.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20 awareness of Quality Management System).
- ' Develop comprehensive unit testing cases and unit test plans.
- conduct comprehensive unit testing.
- create unit test logs.
- Prepare and support in preparation of unit test strategy.
- plan document and data requirements.
- automate unit testing and contribute to automation of unit testing.
- Conduct peer review of unit test cases.
- perform developer integration testing by integrating the components.
- Review test cases as prepared by the Developer.
- Participate in defect triage meetings.
- conduct RCA for defects identified.
- Rework on the code based on review comments from code review / defects raised in unit testing peer testing SIT UAT testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- Assist in transition of knowledge and to support organization with any defects raised post production as required.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- Participate in innovation sessions.
- implement process improvements to reduce manual intervention (eg automation).
- support on process audit activities.
- Generate ideas to provide value add and share the same with the Technical Lead.
- Adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20 awareness of Quality Management System IDE etc).
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets user manual online help document installation manual / scripts.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for new joiners in the project team.
- conduct training through academy (if approved).
- Guide and mentor team junior members from a technical perspective to ensure quality delivery of the components.
- contribute / search / reuse all types of assets from repository.
- Engage with team.
- resolve / conflict management within team.
- conduct internal trainings for developers within team.
Must Have Skills
- WPF Performance Suite
- .Net Framework
Good To Have Skills
- C# Studio
- C#. Net Logger
- MS SQL Server
- .Net Programming-C# .Net
· Design a complex architecture landscape involving API integrations.
· Hands-on experience in ASP.Net, C#, MVC, WCF, Restful services, Web API, AngularJS, Entity Framework
· Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
· Must have excellent oral & email communication skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Must have a positive attitude and a yearning to get things done and demonstrate ownership of deliverables.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
· Knowledge in Microsoft Azure.
· Good Command on Agile Development & Azure DevOps.
· Knowledge in Angular / React / Node JS
· Mainly they are looking for:
http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET MVC,
- Work closely with Engineering and Product teams to provide platform features and components to support Ingenio’s business objectives.
- Participate in the design and development of the company’s e-commerce layer.
- Translate Product requirements into scalable technical solutions, write high-quality code, conduct unit testing, provide technical leadership, and communicate project status to team members and stakeholders.
- Influence technical debt by re-designing components and adopting new technologies
What You'll Need To Be Successful
- 4 - 8 years of experience in software development.
- Expertise in C# and .NET framework.
- Expertise in developing services (SOAP-WCF and REST) and web development frameworks like ASP.NET MVC.
- Good knowledge of database concepts and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, design patterns, concurrency, algorithms, and software design
- Research and evaluate new software, frameworks, and techniques to provide recommendations to the division.
- Design and develop robust and scalable software components.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a technical field.
Should be able to take responsibility and work independently.
- Professional experience with C#, .NET & OOPS
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
Prescinto is a VC funded SaaS company in the renewable energy space enabling digital transformation for customers across the globe.
Prescinto provides solutions to improve power generation for Renewable energy power plants by identifying areas of underperformance and lost generation opportunities through patent pending methodologies; systematically addressing these through an automated workflow system to improve power generation for our customers.
This is achieved by leveraging the IoT and Analytics platform built to collect high frequency data from distributed renewable energy assets and the comprehensive data lake.
Roles & Responsibilities
You are responsible for understanding the product architecture and Design laid out by the Architect and Develop product features in alignment with the architecture.
Product is built on Microsoft stack with Angular 11, .NET and data residing in MS SQL Server and InfluxDB, mobile application built on Flutter and data lake deployed on Azure environment. It extensively uses multi-threading for parallel processing, stored procedures for data access and leverages time-series database for storing high frequency equipment data.
In this role, you should be able to work independently as well as work with vendor and junior members to collaboratively build the features and take them to production. You need to be both a big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver, your knowledge and skills are both broad and deep.
Do you take pride in building customer centric functionalities with an eye on performance? Are you remembered for the quality of your code? This position is for you.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of Product development experience of which at least 2 years should comprise of working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Experience with at least one full cycle development of product features from requirements to Production deployment to Post production support is critical
- Excellent Programming Skills using C#, WPF, MVVM, Winforms, .NET Framework, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), ASP.net web api, SQL Server, Store Procedure, Triggers
- Solid Understanding of Multi-Threading and Parallel Programming
- Excellent understanding of Windows Operating System Internals (Process, Threads, Memory Management).
- Clear understanding of OOP and OOAD
- Excellent application debugging skills using Visual Studio Debugger
- Strong knowledge in design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Experienced in developing Windows desktop applications
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Should have knowledge on code repositories like SVN, GitHub etc and Agile tools like JIRA
- Should have excellent communication skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have working experience in Test-driven Development and Test Automation experience in third party control like DevExpress, Telerik WPF controls
- Experience building a SaaS product preferable
- Startup experience preferable
Key Responsibilities :
- Take on development of key modules in the application
- You will be responsible for day-to-day development tasks across the Software Development Life Cycle assigned to your team.
- Development of application framework components
- Allocation of development tasks to the team
- Code review on a regular basis and ensuring code quality and adherence to company coding standards.
Required Technical Skills :
- Modules, components basic architecture
- Typescript in depth
- Reactive forms
- CRUD operations in paged tabular listing
- Validation and error handling in Angular
- Security concepts like JWT based authentication, oAuth with social platforms, route guards, role driven menu
- Server-side rendering (SSR) with Angular Universal
- PDF making and email sending using SSR
- Localization and internationalization
ASP.Net C# Web API :
- Models with validation attributes, custom validations
- Asynchronous programming
- Error handling and logging
- Server side UI table operations - sorting, searching, paging, page sizing
- Entity framework with database first approach, edmx designer
-React JS, Angular JS
SQL Server :
- Tables, views, stored procedures, functions
- Optimizations - keys, indexes, partitions
- Working with XML/JSON data
- Responsive design
(NOTE-we are lookking for those ho can join immediatley or within 15-20days of notice period)
Passionate about making an impact, have a high level of energy and resilient when met with challenges. In addition, you will possess the below:
• Owns, implements and delivers key modules, and when necessary develops quick working prototypes
• Ensures that code developed is easy to test, easy to understand, extensible
• Ensures unit tests, integration tests are written for all modules implemented
• Ensures on time, quality delivery
• Does component /module/ sub- system design with Micro services
• Good to know NoSQL database, MongoDB
• Store user identities and authenticating requests using JWT
• Experience in deploying application to the cloud with Docker, docker compose and Kubernetes
• Good exposure in handling commands, events, handlers and other design patterns
• Delve into unit- and integration-testing the distributed system
• Experience in developing mobile apps (Android and iOS)
• CI/CD pipeline experience (Jenkins, CircleCI, or other)
• Supports in project estimation, planning
• Performs the role of a Specialist by ensuring the consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules of software that meets the product specification.
• Manages technical communication with partners and stakeholders
• Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies in cloud computing
• Strong team player
• Agile development, Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Ability to engage with multi-site teams in a multi BU environment
• Excellent abstraction and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Ability to stay focused on the target in an ambiguous situation.
• Proactive and self-driven
• 8+ years professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery Strong analytical skills
• Awareness – Python, Django, PHP, Angular, CSS
• 2+ year hands-on Azure experience.
• Experience in handling messages through distributed system
• Date store - SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis etc
• In-depth hands on technology experience in the following areas:
o Strong in Object Oriented Programming concepts
o Experience in developing software using C# .NET, Cloud (Azure), SQL Server, CI/CD pipeline
o Experience in Test driven development using NUnit, mocking framework
o Database - SQL server, ORM and PostgreSQL, Redis
o Mobile application development and architecture aware
o Client/server - Networking, multithreading
o Deployment - Docker, Kubernetes
o Understanding of Cloud concepts, cloud deployments
o In depth understanding of ASP.net, MVC, IIS, security, Web API
o Working knowledge of Azure
o Exposure to Agile Scrum way of working, pair programming
o .NET Core, Web API, WPF, MVVM
o REST, JSON, JSON Schema
o Client / server, networking,
o Internet services, Windows Services, Security
o Any unit test framework (Nunit,MSTest), Mocking Framework (Moq,RhinoMock), TDD, Git , Jira
• 5+ years experience in Architecting solutions in software industry
• Experience architecting large scale web applications/products is a MUST
• Experience with technologies like .Net technologies, ASP.net Core, PHP, Angular, MySQL, Node.js, Python, Django, PostgreSQL & other new- edge technologies
• Experience with architecting, developing, and deploying on Azure Cloud platform is a must
• SaaS experience preferred in-depth working experience
• Must have experience in scalability, reliability, performance optimization, developing and deploying API based applications.
• In depth knowledge in DB Schema Design, Data Structures and trade- offs involved in writing queries
• Vast experience in integrating with external APIs and SDKs
Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other relevant discipline.
We are looking for a .net azure developer for a US based company.
Work location: Work from home
Skill: .net, azure, web/mobile application development
We are looking for a full‐time Senior .Net Full Stack Developer working on a new enterprise resource planning
application development as well as ongoing support for the application that is already in the production. The
successful candidate will join the existing development and support team. As an experienced .Net Developer, you
will work with a fast‐paced development team within an agile development framework.
The primary objective is the implementation of a new ERP application
Development of framework based on C# and .Net Core with Core, Data, Services, UI Framework, Admin,
Web and Windows layers
Provide TDD methodology and Unit testing for developed functionality
Design and development of Conceptual/Logical/Physical Data Models
Ensuring entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
Equally proficient in back end and front end/UX design
Prototype new features for rapid releases
Be actively involved in product and architecture decisions
Collaborate with other developers and participate in peer code reviews to ensure the technical solution
meets business requirements/needs
Research new technology, tools, and methods to increase software efficiency
Diagnose and fix bugs
Provide on‐going support (debugging, issue resolution, data migration) for the current version of IBIS
application in production
Implement and support EDI initiatives
Conduct, support and trouble shoot data migration
Configure and support Azure Cloud Computing Service
Enthusiastic about learning, working within, and architecting high impact products.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Desire to help grow our business with your technical skills
Perform other tasks as necessary and requested by management
Mentor junior developers on development best practices
Markup Languages - HTML5, XML, JSON
Frameworks - JQuery, Bootstrap, .NET Core, Security,ASP.NET Core MVC
send resume to poojitha.k at championsmail dot com
Database Server - SQL Server
Technologies - .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Core MVC, REST, Entity Framework Core, LINQ, AJAX, Razor Pages, Rest APIs
BI - SSRS
IDE - Visual Studio 2019
UML - Rational Rose, Visio
Source Code Control - GitHub
OS - Windows
Back End - SQL Server, IIS, VirtualBox, Windows Server,Testing MS Unit, NUnit, xUnit, QUnit
Debugging - Fiddler, Postman
Cloud - Azure (App Service, SQL Databases)
Electronic Data Communication - EDI