Job Designation: Software Developer - Full Stack
Job Location: Bangalore
- Understand and identify requirements
- Unit Tests
- Must have 1-4 years of experience as Full Stack Developer
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About B2B Tech Solutions
Position: SR. WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Should maintain Apache web server (LAMP & WHM/CPanel).
- Create and Maintain PHP, Laravel Based web application / HTML, CSS & JS wireframes / mockups, websites , web assets , Landing pages.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness on web sites and web applications.
- Create and Maintain WordPress Websites, Plug-Ins and Themes using the latest development and deployment methodologies.
- Create and Maintain high-performance websites with SEO and SEM integrations and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- On time delivery - Ensuring the project is delivered on time through continual improvement.
- Quality Benchmark - Ensure that the project is delivered with best quality and with minimal bugs.
- Ensuring effective and timely communication with the project stakeholders and team members.
- Process Compliance / Adherence to style standards on fonts, colors, images, design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Strong understanding of Apache Server with LAMP & WHM/CPanel.
- Strong understanding of php & Laravel based app development life-cycle and best practices and CMS management.
- Must have experience in building and managing websites for large consulting firms or large publishing house or large content marketing company
- Must have experience in developing responsive , multi platform , cross browser / multi resolution user interfaces and design
- Must have Basic knowledge in SEO / SEM
- Must have experience in building new themes and plugins on WordPress CMS and integration with external systems using RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficiency in ReactJS with Redux or Angular will be an added advantage
- Ability to work with business leaders / multiple teams.
- Ability to recommend intuitive user journeys / interfaces and proactively evolve product design
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
The desired candidate is required to build and maintain scalable web applications.
● You're experienced in Shopify site building, including Shopify Plus (e.g., Shopify Flow)
● Integrating third-party and platform partner apps
● Knowledge of Shopify development systems like Polaris, Theme Kit
● You’re familiar with the Shopify app ecosystem, using apps as part of delivering client solutions.
● You know how to optimise your code for accessibility, performance, security, and maintainability.
● You’re familiar with best practices in SEO and structured data and its implementation for Shopify sites.
● Experienced in deploying web analytics and tags for Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Optimize
● You have a broad knowledge of web technologies.
● You’re experienced in modern development workflows including Git and CLI tools
● You're keen on web standards and are a stickler for quality.
● You’ve worked as part of a team with other developers, designers and project managers.
● Ability to learn/work on new technology
● Building new eCommerce platforms from the ground up in Shopify and Shopify Plus
● Evaluating new technology and techniques to improve our products and processes.
● Thoroughly QA work prior to submission and manage the QA and deployment process
● Implementing SEO/CRO best practices in Shopify with support from Marketing
● Work closely with your colleagues in both Marketing and Delivery to create in-the-moment marketing, UX and promotional campaigns and site enhancements (landing pages, popups, gamification, lead gen forms etc) to increase conversion and revenue.
● Troubleshoot and solve bugs as they arise, and identify areas for site improvement.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES
Broad knowledge of web technologies
You’re familiar with development management software such as Jira.
You’re familiar with best practices in SEO and structured data and its implementation for Shopify sites.
Working Days- 6 Days working (Mon-Sat)
Working Timings- 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Our vision is to inspire conscious consumption by making an old device aspirational. A renewed phone by controlZ is designed for the modern-day consumer so it is built to be on par with a brand-new phone and is mindful of its environmental impact. We are developing a unique industrial know-how in India, to Renew old devices and make them as good as new.
We are building a core technology team at our new startup. If you are interested in working with a startup and growing along with a startup, this is the opportunity for you.
Backend: PHP Laravel (must), NodeJS (knowhow)
Others: MySQL or any SQL database, Knowhow of Microservices architecture
Overview - We always put our users first. We start by looking at things from the user’s perspective and end by evaluating how the solution has impacted the user. We are looking for People who are continuously adapting to new technologies and excited to work on products that influence millions of people every day. The Android and iOS mobile applications are used by millions of people around the world and are some of India’s best known and most loved applications and we’re looking for someone to lead the engineering teams that build these apps.
Role - We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. You will strike a balance between the consumers’ intent and the business’s needs.
What you will do in this role
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with business and product owners, creative designers and back-end developers.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Review requirements, design specifications, propose solutions and implementation.
- Work with team leads on the requirements and create estimates against those requirements.
- Deliver projects on time in an agile and continuous development environment.
- Writing tests in a client-side test framework such as Jest, Jasmine, etc.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goal.
What you should have
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in software development and system administration.
- Experience in Micro services, Serverless applications, Container-based applications.
- Strong Experience on AWS cloud (Lambda, S3, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, ECS, Dynamo DB).
- Good understanding of Devops, Apache Kafka.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as NodeJS, Python and PHP.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
- Familiarity with Logging & Monitoring tools like Kibana, NewRelic, DataDog
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD) and CI/CD.
- BE (Comp/IT), ME (Comp/IT), MCA, M.Tech, B.Tech.
Senior Full Stack Developer (Ruby on Rails, ReactJS) - Mirafra Technologies
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. They are expected to have experience in building web and API based application platforms
Educational Qualification :
B.E. / B.Tech / from top tier IITs/NITs with at least 4-6 years of experience in full stack development for Web Applications
Opportunity to work as a Software developer for a content based Progressive Web App in the ed-tech industry. This platform enables creation and consumption of stories in multiple languages with the use of technology to scale creation as well as providing users with content suggestions based on their reading preferences. The project entails development of new features and deployment using a CI/CD model based on requirements from the product team.
The responsibilities would include:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Development of new features
- Debugging issues with existing features
- Monitoring application health
- Proactive approach to upgrade technology/plugins, modify architecture etc. to ensure reduction in issues and improvement in platform performance
- Hotfixes and support for L3 tickets raised from end users with highest priority
- Mentoring other members of the team in new and evolving technology tools / paradigms
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
- Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries
- Strong understanding of scalable, modular, open and robust application / database architecture.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills for ambiguous high level business / technical issues
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, ORM, and RESTful
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Hands on Experience with relational databases Postgresql and MySQL
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Proficient in writing unit and functional tests with RSpec, Capybara
- Familiarity with Couchbase and ElasticSearch (NoSQL DB)
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests with RSpec
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git)
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc)
- Familiarity with continuous integration/continuous development (CI/CD) tools and methodologies
- Proficient in verbal and written communication.
- Experience in debugging system performance issues and creating long term solutions for the same would be an added benefit.
Good to have :
- Experience with Cloud services, web servers, load balancers, auto scaling of architecture would be preferred
Senior PHP Developer
What’s the opportunity?
AiTrillion is looking for a Sr. Developer with experience in
- Zend Framework CI
- NodeJS, Express
- Serverless Framework & CLI
- AWS Lambda
- API Gateway with MySQL
- DynamoDB database experience
What will you be doing?
- Strong Development/Management background with experience in Developing Products with large-scale user transactions and having critical business nature.
- Must be able to build the technical architecture/stack of the product from scratch including server interactions, scripts, deployment stage, features with a cost-effective manner.
- Hands-on implementation of the critical interfaces and complex modules of the systems and features as a solution architecture and design.
- Provide timely deliverables, estimates, and complete tasks in an Agile development environment.
- Reviewing code for coding standards and accuracy and functionality.
- Help the team to solve complex coding problems and troubleshoot the issues.
What skills do you need?
- Minimum 5+years of Technical Lead experience.
- Handle on any MVC PHP Frameworks Like Zend Framework, Laravel
- Must have experience on NodeJS, Express, Loopback
- Good to have hands-on Serverless Framework & CLI, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, Step Functions
- Hands-on Relation, Non-relation, MYSQL, Data Lakes, HIVE, Apache Spark, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Streaming Analytics, In-Memory, NoSQL Database.
- Must have a good understanding of building and using REST APIs and Different Authentication Protocols.
- Good to have experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway, S3, CloudFront )
- Must have experience building microservices and customer-facing APIs.
- Must have a sound understanding of failure modes, resiliency patterns, and techniques to enable robust, self-healing architecture.
- Develop Business Domain-Driven Reusable Microservices.
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT (mandatory).
- Experience with Google Cloud is a plus.
- Experience with the process of automation and load testing is a plus.
At AiTrillion, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
- Wordpress Multisite
- Wordpress Plugins Customization
- Wordpress API creation
- Wordpress Custom Coding
- Client Communication
- Spoken and Written English Communication