Divami Design Labs is ranked as the #1 UX UI Design Agency in India on "Clutch.co". We have worked with 200+ clients across the globe and touched more than 50M+ people. We have been recently honored with the Web Excellence Award and the CII Design Excellence Award for our platform designs. With a passion for creating user experiences, we get our high by solving complex problems and hearing you utter 'WOW,' especially across verticals like Data Integration, FinTech, HealthTech, EduTech, HRMS, DevOps, Transportation, Supply Chain, Logistics, Travel, IoT, AR/VR, AI/ML, BPM/RPA, Low Code No Code platforms and more.
About This Role
We are looking for a dynamic architect-level MERN/MEAN Stack developer with leadership skills to motivate, inspire, bring the best out of the team and at the same time individually contribute himself/herself towards project delivery.
If you are :
- A tech enthusiast, if the opportunity to run a project excites you,
- Revels in supportive work culture and
- Looking for an opportunity of working on multiple projects excites you then
THIS IS the job for YOU !!
Roles And Responsibilities
- 5 years of hands-on experience in working with MERN / MEANstack
- At Least 3 years of experience in leading a team size of minimum 3-4 members
- Excellent communication, client handling and crisis management skills
- Great debugging and problem-solving skills
About Divami Design Labs Pvt Ltd
Divami Design Labs is a UX UI Design & Development Agency with a passion for creating user experiences that add outstanding value to digital products and platforms, one design at a time. We get our high by solving complex problems and hearing you utter 'wow,' especially across verticals like Data Integration, FinTech, HealthTech, EduTech, HRMS, DevOps, Transportation, Supply Chain, Logistics, Travel, IoT, AR/VR, AI/ML, BPM/RPA, Low Code No Code platforms and more.
We impress our clients and surprise them by pushing ourselves beyond the finish line with our strategic solutions, unique UX UI designs, and efficient design-led development.
Being one of India's first UX Agencies in 13 years, we have specialized in various domains; such as Data Integration & Analytics, Real-Time Monitoring, Service Orchestration, Voice User Interface, AI/ML Model creation and training, Content Led Commerce, Wealth and Investment Management, Crypto, MEL Education (Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning) and more.
Our Strength lies with
- Enterprise Softwares
- SaaS and Cloud Platforms
- Digital Transformation
- Consumer and E-commerce applications
We are ranked the #1 UX UI Design Agency in India on "Clutch. co". We have worked with 200+ clients across the globe and touched more than 50M+ people. We have been recently honored with the Web Excellence Award and the CII Design Excellence Award for our platform designs.
We look forward to many such accomplishments by partnering with you.
In case of any inquiries, kindly reach out to [email protected] / [email protected]
- Building REST APIs using Node.js, Express, and MongoDB
- Working on Flutter application development using various advanced strategies like state management, API integrations, and scalable databases
- Working with Socket.io library for Flutter and Node.js product development
- Learning and developing the cryptographic functions for product security
- Managing product workloads on public/private cloud - we are currently on AWS & also planning to be on GCP/Azure (our platform would also be available as on-premise deployment, you will handle these deployments)
- Develop API based architecture in order to ensure the business growth and integration-al capabilities of the product
- Work on using GIT and CI-CD for product version control and continuous delivery
What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting and developing features on the application end to end. You will work closely with the Product Managers and the Technical architect to develop high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of them. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 4+ years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API.
- Worked on serverless technologies.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach.
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Who will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Plum.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this company
It is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Company offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, It is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Understand long-term goals of AiSensy & design extensive softwares
Prepare blueprints of backend services from the provided product requirements
Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
Understand data storage requirements
Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
Discover critical challenges in flows, edge cases & perform benchmarking
Follow the software development lifecycle
Define success criteria for testing & product acceptance
Ensures the quality & reliability of deliverables
Prepare and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues.
Accomplish engineering and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
Experience with non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc. over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly.
Work Hours We have flexible working hours with daily 8-9 hours of work, six days a week.
Qualifications / Skills:
Familiarity with UI/Frontend development using React.js & Redux
Experience working with service oriented architectures and web-based solutions
Experience with developing REST APIs & Integrations development using Node.js & MongoDB
Experience with modelling complex interconnected entities in databases
Software testing using Jest & Mocha
Teamwork & Communication skills
Software development fundamentals
Experience with working on the AWS technologies - Lambda, SQS, SNS, Eventbridge & API Gateway
Experience with CI/CD pipelines
Experience with designing secure distributed systems
Skills required for JS Frontend developer:
- Must have strong experience in Angular JS , React JS ,Ember, etc.
- Cross-platform JS development experience with any of following tools is a plus (Ionic , Meteor.js , React Native, PhoneGap)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/ SVN.
Skills required for JS Backend developer:
- Experience with a JS Backend framework is important ex: ExpressJS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/ SVN.
- Experience in other backend programming PHP/Python/Ruby is an advantage.
Experinece : 1 - 3 years
Job Location : Madurai
As a MEAN stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using Angular best practices.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop front-end and back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- BSc/BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MCS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Must have work experience on MongoDB, Expressjs, AngularJs, NodeJS.
- Must have work experience as a React or Angular (Front-end) and Node JS (Back-end) developer. Good to have a working knowledge of NestJS,
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands-on and implements complex Angular modules
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
We are HIRING AT SIMFORM
Please find the details as below:
Simform is a fast-growing software services company mainly serving and having a presence in North America. Simform has built a solid work culture that is focused on learning, growth, and work-life balance. Simform is well-known for its very good work culture and loved by employees.
Please find the details of the job:
Role + Responsibilities:
- Work with the team to design, develop and support scalable applications
- Implementing elegant, intuitive user experience using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing API's and designing the data architecture using web frameworks like Express.
- Write, test, and release production-ready code.
- Work with our DevOps team to ensure continuous deployments of our applications
Person Specification and Qualifications:
- Experience developing highly scalable services and APIs
- Knowledge of data modelling and database performance using NoSQL/SQL
- Strong experience with JS frameworks like Express(any other backend framework), Angular.
- Familiarity developing SaaS applications in AWS/Azure
- In-depth knowledge of designing and developing software in distributed architectures for multi-tier applications
Plus points if you're familiar with the following:
- Experience with deployment and CI/CD is a plus!
- TypeScript implementation with Frontend or Backend applications
- Knowledge of GraphQL and it's libraries like Apollo, Prisma
- Have worked with Jest, Enzyme like testing libraries
- Knowledge of document, key/value or other non-relational database systems such as Elastic Search, Redis, HBase, BigTable, DynamoDB
IIT, NIT and Top Tier-1 Institutes candidates only.
❖ At least 8 years of full-time engineering experience
❖ Proven ability to work on multiple projects at a time within a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
❖ Experience developing large-scale software products, quality, monitoring and reliability
❖ Experience working with relational databases such as MySQL or Postgres
❖ Experience building REST APIs
❖ Significant experience with TypeScript and Express.js
❖ Significant experience developing user interfaces with the React framework
❖ Experience with AWS
❖ Experience with Agile software development