At least 5years of experience in a similar position, working in medium to large-sized, distributed teams
Tech stack:ROR with React JS
Experience developing web services using any of the following Ruby
Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks like React JSm or Vue.JS
About Cloud Collab technologies
in python ecosystems
- Experience working with at least one Python web framework (Django / Flask)
- Passionate about code quality, automated testing, and engineering best
- Good understanding of both relational and non-relational databases (bonus
points for ORMs)
- Familiarity with AWS ecosystem or Cloud Solutions such as Heroku
- Good understanding of FE technologies
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD setup(s)
- Overlook development of all user-facing products in React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Use Server Side Rendering when applicable
- Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- 4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
- 2+ years on ReactJS for consumer facing products
- 1+ years of Team Lead/Management experience
- Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Understands app development cycle
- Experience with NodeJS for Server Side Rendering/coordinating with the backend team
for API requirements
- Must come up with caching solutions where required to speed up the website load speed
and improve customer experience
We currently have openings for 4+ years of experienced candidates.
Let me know if you meet the above requirements so we can discuss this further.
1.Backend developers should have Excellent knowledge of the React JS framework.
3.Excellent communication skills. English is mandatory.
4.Salary range: Negotiable.
5.Location: Fully Remote and preferable Candidates from all over India.
Position: Dot Net Developer
Open Positions: 5
Required experience: 3+ Years
Salary Range: No bar for right candidate
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Experience delivering with the .NET framework using C#, .NET, XML, Web Services.
- Experience with Angular/React
- Experience in the latest .Net Framework 4/4.5, MVC 4/5, Entity Frameworks (exp with either one)
- Experience with source control usage and concepts (SVN/GIT)
If interested kindly share your cv at [email protected] tigihr .com
What can you expect?
You will be part of the founding team at LDU and will be responsible for the end-to-end technology of the company including:
- Work with the founders on cutting edge technologies, including AI/ML, blockchain, computer vision, etc. across the tech-stack.
- Formulate long-term technology & product strategy along with implementation roadmap, while envisioning the tech-stack
required to scale the business 100X
- Architecting and engineering solutions across the entire technology stack including front-end, back-end, infrastructure,
architecture, server-side engineering, UI, etc. in line with the company's strategy.
- Work on the D2C website and enhance the user experience while increasing the company's online presence.
- Provide help to everyone in the team and greatly reduce the time and technical costs of team communication, technology
- Plan and collaborate with the other teams including marketing/ growth, customer success/ sales, design, operations, etc. to
implement new product features, growth hacks/ initiatives identified through user interviews/ insights, etc in a timely manner.
- Will be involved in a horizontal technical requirement, so should be able to make a prototype design for a product very rapidly
while executing the same with a wide range of techniques.
- Build processes/mechanisms to track the KPIs across product/ technology and ensure religious execution of the targets
- Build and lead the technology team including the engineering team, product team, Quality Assurance, etc.
- Awesome work-culture (flexible work timings; no need to wear formals; awesome snacks to name a few)
What are we looking for?
We are looking to onboard a Full Stack Software Engineer, who has a founder's mindset including the following traits:
- Experience of full stack development across web & mobile based technologies and should have scaled a business
- Ability to work across stacks like MEAN, MERN, LAMP, etc. seamlessly
- Ability to build scalable products/ platforms, fully redundant fault tolerant infrastructure while working on modern technologies.
- Versatile Developer/Engineer that can help on both ends of the website development and better the same by enhancing user
- Ability to Code in both frontend and backend of the site
- Stronghold in both front-end & back-end development/ algorithms with experience of building agile, highly scalable, data-driven
platforms from scratch
- Ability to be hands-on with coding across big data, mobile apps, AI & ML, analytics, DevOps, business intelligent solutions, etc.
apart from strategically guiding/ mentoring the team
- Stronghold in executing stuff on the ground and hustle around to Get things done
- Ability to think and see the big picture while focusing on short term goals and deliverables
- Leadership qualities to hire and build a kick-ass technology/ product team going forward
- Experience as a founder/ being part of founding team is huge plus but not mandatory
- Experience in the Fashion/ Apparel industry is a plus but not mandatory
Overview - We always put our users first. We start by looking at things from the user’s perspective and end by evaluating how the solution has impacted the user. We are looking for People who are continuously adapting to new technologies and excited to work on products that influence millions of people every day. The Android and iOS mobile applications are used by millions of people around the world and are some of India’s best known and most loved applications and we’re looking for someone to lead the engineering teams that build these apps.
Role - We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. You will strike a balance between the consumers’ intent and the business’s needs.
What you will do in this role
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with business and product owners, creative designers and back-end developers.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Review requirements, design specifications, propose solutions and implementation.
- Work with team leads on the requirements and create estimates against those requirements.
- Deliver projects on time in an agile and continuous development environment.
- Writing tests in a client-side test framework such as Jest, Jasmine, etc.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goal.
What you should have
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in software development and system administration.
- Experience in Micro services, Serverless applications, Container-based applications.
- Strong Experience on AWS cloud (Lambda, S3, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, ECS, Dynamo DB).
- Good understanding of Devops, Apache Kafka.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as NodeJS, Python and PHP.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
- Familiarity with Logging & Monitoring tools like Kibana, NewRelic, DataDog
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD) and CI/CD.
- BE (Comp/IT), ME (Comp/IT), MCA, M.Tech, B.Tech.
2+ years experience of multiple back-end languages & MEAN
Broad experience with various Java development frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring REST Experience with ORM technologies such as Spring Data JPA, Hibernate, Mybatis Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB), web servers (e.g.Apache, Jetty) and UI/UX design. Experience with GitLab, Jenkins, Maven
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Must have 2 years of experience in ROR.
- Must have 2 years of experience in reactJS.
- Must have 2 years of experience in angularJS
- Ability to complete an assigned task without external help and hand-holding
- Aspire to become better at coding, grow with the company.
- Sense of ownership about the product.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- The ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once.
B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering
- Produce scalable software solutions.
- Responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Handle both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond
- Create ground-breaking new features for our users and customers, and for internal use
- Work with our data team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems
- A professional experience of more than 4 years.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proactive attitude and a personal commitment.
- Experience in basic system design and architecture.
- Solid background in CorePHP, Laravel, MySQL, JS, jQuery, HTML5 CSS3, AngularJS/ReactJS/VueJS.
- Well versed in using Git, NPM, and Grunt for managing project code.
- Experience in JS libraries including Data tables and VideoJS.
- Experience in working with REST APIs, OAuth etc.
- Well versed with cross browser development fundamentals
- Knowledge of LEMP Stack is a plus
- Experience in building dashboards is a plus.
- Experience in working on scalable systems is a plus.
- Working on both front-end and back-end programming, relevant frameworks, and third-party libraries
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Participating in DevOps.
- Owning & building new modules/features end-to-end independently.
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders.
- Working in an agile environment to rapidly build high quality and robust features.
- Proactively discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to improve development efficiency.
What you need to have:
- Master in Node.js and frameworks available for it.
- Hands-on with anyone (Angular / React / Vue) frontend framework. Hands-on with Vue will be a big plus.
- Experience with modern JS toolchains such as Webpack, Grunt, Bower, and Yeoman.
- Hands-on experience with AWS & DevOps.
- Good understanding of SQL & No-SQL Databases.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Open Source and DevOps enthusiast.
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development.
- Can learn and adapt fast, as well as identifying and solving problems.
- Understanding of Git, SPA, PWA, Docker.
- You should also be a team player.