- Design, develop, and maintain software applications.
- Go the extra mile to identify customer needs and pain-points.
- Relentless focus on delivering high quality, bug-free code.
- Help and mentor those around you to achieve the team and company goals.
- Closely work with the SRE and DevOps team to set up microservices infrastructure.
- Maintaining and auditing code/design quality as per set guidelines and standards in assigned projects.
- Testing of completed tasks in ongoing projects in the team before sending updates to reporting authority/client.
- Participate in application design, code reviews and documentation.
- Experience in agile development process.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web
- Good understanding and experience of working on Vue.js/React.js.
- Prior experience building REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with Node.js/Golang/Java + Redis + Elasticsearch.
- Experience with AWS/GCP is a plus
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- 1+ years of experience with a Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field
About Wenger and Watson Inc
Best Recruitment Firms in Bangalore - We provide staffing solutions in all kind of domains like e-commerce, m-commerce, IT products, Manufacturing, Machine Learning, Data Science and several other sectors.
At EkAnek, we’re building the OS of the beauty, personal care and lifestyle industry. We are a new startup focussed on bringing together Content, Commerce & Community in the lifestyle space. Personalised and conversational, we help consumers make choices as they navigate their way through new emerging brands & products. At the same time, we help brands and artists build a business through our platform.
Do check us out on https://www.foxy.in
- • Work collaboratively with product managers to translate requirements into reusable versioned and super fast APIs.
- • Partner and work closely with frontend developers for seamless API integration.
- • Build a product loved by users by evaluating through the eyes of the customer
- • Apply best-practices and coding patterns to ensure solutions are maintainable, modular, of high code-quality and work well across multiple versions.
- • Open to learning new concepts and technologies – this is our single biggest and most important requirement. Everything else is optional.
- • Good knowledge of version control (preferably Git).
- • Ability to choose the right algorithms and data structures.
- • Basics of a cloud based platform(GCP or AWS)
- • Basics of service-based distributed design.
Our Tech Stack
We are open to change this mix as we evolve
- • Ruby and Rails
- • Postgresql
- • ElasticSearch
- • Redis + Sidekiq
- • Google Cloud Platform
Good to have
All kids have extraordinary talent & creativity, and our mission in the world is to help
nurture it. We truly believe that education needs to develop the whole being, and
exploration of broad interests is key for originality.
We are working hard to be the world's most loved extra-curricular platform
& build the future of passion. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and
together, we hope you are too. Come & help shape the future of inspiration &
passion. As an early team member, you get to shape the direction of our products,
company culture, hiring & product engineering practices.
We are a team that is maniacally customer obsessed & building products that
The plumber in chief, Subramanya Sharma (subba), was recently CPO & CMO @
Cleartrip helping build one of the most loved consumer companies in the region. He
was also instrumental in taking Cleartrip global (8 countries) & create global high
quality products in an increasingly flat world.
We want to recreate the magic and build the same customer obsession & product
About the role
You are an exceptional engineer first, and have experience in mentoring the
engineers in the team.
Build a strong engineering team & culture, hiring great engineers along our
Engineer new products and features, improve existing products and features.
Working knowledge of Devops & Infra part of the setup.
What are we looking for?
5+ years experience across the engineering stack (both frontend & backend).
Principal engineer 2
Bachelor/Masters of engineering.
You're proficient with multiple parts of our technology stack: React/Swift,
TypeScript, Node.js, and Postgres.
We are location agnostic, but in the same time zone (India). We have a small
garden office @ Jayanagar, Bangalore (home to some of the best dosas in India)
to jam together on anything that requires space.
You are not fixated about any one programming language & can learn new tech
You are clear that problem solving & shipping >> scaling in the 0 to 1 stage.
You are somebody who shares the same ethos.
You have expertise in data engineering, video or audio engineering.
You contribute to open source projects.
You've an interest in education & kids.
You have interests outside of technology, such as in art, music or any performing
What is our interview process?
An initial 30 min call to understand each other at a high level.
An hour long technical interview where we shall dive deep into your past
experience and your ability to solve simple yet intriguing problem statements.
Optionally, you may have to work on a small assignment to ensure a good
match. (We care about your time and hence the assignment is designed to be
completed within a couple of hours time)
We are backed by a top-tier VC firm
Skills: Node.js, React.js, MongoDB, Express JS, HTML, CSS, .
- Should have experience on Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as Express or StrongLoop. Preferably Express.
- Should have experience in building Rich UI components with React.js.
- Should have hands on experience on MongoDB.
- Knowledge of ES6, ES7 and Object-oriented and functional programming.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Should have experience in working on Linux (Ubuntu) Environment and basic linux commands.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good to have knowledge on Redis DB.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Good to have exposure working in an agile development environment
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Top-notch Programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML5/CSS/jQuery.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BCA/MCA/B.Tech/BSc in computer science or a related field
We’re looking for a senior full stack developer (MERN) with a proven experience to design and create software. The responsibilities will include coding both on the front and back-end, writing APIs, and React components.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Writing unit tests and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs and react components
- Perform peer code reviews
- Reporting Designation: Full Stack Development (KH_PPLS_PE_SPD.Full Stack Development)
- Reporting Department: Software Product Development (KH_PPLS_PE_SPD)
Required work experience
- Industry: IT
- Role: Web Development
- Years of experience: 3 to 6
Key Performance Indicators:
- 3-6 years of industry work experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- End-to-end full stack experience designing and building scalable applications
- Strong proficiency in React (hooks knowledge is plus)
- Strong proficiency in Nodejs
- Good HTML5 / CSS3 skills with expertise on responsive web design
- Must have development experience in Micro services using NodeJS and TypeScript
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, mongoose, aggregation framework and Redis
- Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
- Experience in using and developing GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Open minded to take up any challenge, research and provide solutions –
- Great attention to detail
- Testing libraries – jest, testing-library is plus
- TDD / BDD experience is plus
- Experience with AWS, K8S is plus
- Familiar with SDLC methodologies like SCRUM, AGILE, Continuous Integration
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take on a key role on our team. This Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our client.
Full Stack Developer Skills and Expertise
Below is a list of several skills and responsibilities of Full Stack developers.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experienced with PHP, MYSQL,
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of client-Server Architecture.
- Understanding of AWS Management console & its different services like EC2, RDS, Route53 Etc..
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket or SVN.
- Must be good understanding in HTML5 & CSS3.
- Must be good understanding at running command via SSH using CLI
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Must have good understanding about MVC architecture.
- Having knowledge on CMS like WordPress, Magento, Shopify will be additive advantage.
Strong kowledge in Java and spring and Angular JS.
Good Knowledge in Angular js, Should have done end to end implementation.
up, who is proficient in their knowledge of technology and has a good product sense and can develop creative solutions to complex problems. We are a looking for a quick thinker with out of the
box solutions with experience in full stack web development and cloud native computing applications. Ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks, manage a team of engineers will also be pivotal in this role.
Lead and manage the development and design of the Software Design Architecture.
Work in congruence with the heads of the organisation to formulate and develop the
Manage the team of engineers working with you by providing them the appropriate
Build the software team, aligning it with the goals of the company, as the company
continues to grow.
Work with other teams in the organisation to understand product needs and build scalable
and flexible products.
Be a part of client meetings to understand their needs and explain the products to them.
1-3 years of experience working with MERN Stack/ Python
Excellent knowledge of databases and MySQL/mongoDB
Proficient in the understanding of cloud infrastructure on AWS.
In depth understanding of testing and deployment methods.
Superior communication skills and comfortable in communicating with clients.
Prior experience in managing a team of software resources.