Experience - 2 to 5 year
Social Media manager -
● Take ownership of social media channels (LinkedIn & Twitter) specifically.
● Grow audience and engagement by delivering quality content across all social media channels.
● Independently generate new content ideas, plan and execute monthly social calendars, working together with various internal departments.
● Own Community Management across channels, including responding to questions & engaging in conversation.
● Collaborating with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
● Communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner, and monitoring customer reviews
● Overseeing social media accounts’ design (e.g. Linkedin timeline cover, profile pictures, etc)
● Establish KPIs for measuring content performance and report on a weekly and monthly basis.
● Own all social media KPIs across all channels and work towards improving them every day.
You should be a data-driven graduate with 1-3 years of experience who has hands-on experience in -
1) Minimum 2 years of managing different social media accounts.
2) Worked with social media management tools.
3) Strong analytical skills, Extremely KPI-focused, result-oriented mindset.
4) Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced startup environment. 5)Strong understanding of social media best practices & trends.
6) Strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
7) Can work in a Team and Individually.
8) Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Hindi)
9) Knowledge of Personal finance will be a big plus.
- Support a vibrant, enthusiastic community around blockchain applications (including NFTs) in gaming.
- Manage our product Discord and Telegram accounts, engaging directly with community members while being mindful of team expectations and priorities.
- Uphold quick response times during core hours, ensuring a high-quality experience for members of the community.
- Identify problems that may develop into issues with project revenue, including player unrest, exploits, technical issues, and other feedback.
- Work cross-functionally with our support team to address issues as they arise
- Maintain consistency with our current branding, positioning, voice, and messaging
Qualifications and Skills :
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role. Previous experience in crypto is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with gamer communities, in particular on Discord and Telegram
- Experienced in online marketing, growth hacking, and viral marketing.
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the NFT community, crypto-specific language, and a proficient understanding of blockchain and NFTs as they relate to games
1. Ideation, planning and execution of content calendars for Insta, FB, Twitter and LinkedIn (to work design teams)
2. Write copies and captions for platforms. And work with the design team to execute creatives.
3. Responsible for the growth of each platform
c. Driving conversations
d. Traffic to the website from these social media channels
4. Use social media listening and analytics to understand areas of improvement and take necessary action on a weekly basis (also includes weekly reporting and suggestions). Provide insights to copy+design team in order to create innovative content
5. Assist in scheduling content on the platforms (as needed)
6. Ensure queries on social platforms are catered to always (to work with customer care/ORM)
7. Partnerships with brands/platforms to increase follower base and engagement for own platforms as needed
8. Plan and execute shoots for social media (still and reels)
1. Build an external community to support and enhance brand awareness metrics.
2. Work with internal and external teams to ensure that the content calendar is set and executed (for external community) in a timely manner.
1. Work with PR team to build brand awareness and salience
2. Ensure monthly dissemination of press releases and consequent coverage
3. Work with copy team to draft answers, articles, press releases for brand campaigns, launches et
Strategize, own and execute the brand’s social media strategy & community efforts
Create a content pipeline in line with the brand’s business & positioning strategy
Planning and executing a social media calendar that attracts followers and drives
engagement for the product
Work with brand & growth managers on brand building, as well as day-to-day
Keeping a close tab on our social media metrics and building the brand for creative
Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
With the growing demand for a healthier lifestyle, our client has chosen pasta as their USP to showcase their versatility in terms of offering a variety of tastes and types but in a healthier way.
They manufacture and sell various types of pasta with benefits such as containing plant-based protein, free of soy, gluten and artificial colours, 100% vegan etc. and their products are Kosher certified. Their website also provides varieties of guilt-free pasta recipes which will help parents un-junk their kids’ food choices.
Founded by a team of three veteran entrepreneurs, our client is headquartered in Mumbai. They have raised a total of $1.3M in funding over 2 rounds.
As a Performance Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan thereby managing the P&L of the website business.
What you will do:
- Monitoring business metrics on a weekly basis- % repeat, CAC, LTV, ROAS, ACOS, etc
- Liaising with the brand marketing team to identify the appropriate target audience for particular ad campaigns
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 6+ yrs digital performance marketing experience ideally in the FMCG space
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, analytics, and Instagram
About The Role
We are on the lookout for a driven Social Media Marketer who is adept at branding and managing Social media accounts. You will be in charge of handling our Social Media accounts on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Whatsapp. Branding and increased engagement on these accounts will be prioritised.
The ideal candidate should check these boxes:
- Stock market knowledge
- Knowledge of Finance & Economy
- Strong writing skills
- Articulate communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and experiment
- Willingness to take up hands-on tasks and put their own twist into them
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, designing, creating, editing, and publishing relevant content based on the company's business objectives and users' needs.
- To develop a content strategy that conforms to and sets out to achieve business goals.
- Carefully and strategically developed content aims to inform, entertain, inspire and engage potential customers.
- To brainstorm creative ways of engaging the audience online and produce those engaging content types.
- Expertise in social media analytics, understanding the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each platform, and how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
- Performing extensive research and analysis on consumer thoughts and trends.
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas.
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition.
- Collaborating with content management teams, creative teams, and writers to implement the strategy
- Overseeing writing style and tone for all content
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, ensuring they are followed and conducting periodic content audits.
- Tracking and calculating content ROI
Trends - Voice SEO, Design Aesthetics
Website + Landing Page - Front End - Analysis / Audit
Website Content Creation - Copy
Website Content Creation - Blogs
Existing Brand - Analysis / Audit
Platform-Cohort-Specific Content Bucket Ideation
Content Creation - Copy
Content Creation - Videos Scripts
Social Media Calendar Scheduling
ORM - Engagement, New Interactions
Content Ideation + Strategy - Clients, TJ
Content Creation - Copy
Existing Brand - Content Analysis / Audit
Platform-Cohort-Specific Content Bucket Ideation
Content Creation - Copy
Content Creation - Videos Scripts
Branding Collaterals - Ideate / Copy
Create Concise Course Notes
Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Report
Social Media Manager
Company Profile: PinBox is the only global pensionTech committed exclusively to mass-scale digital micropension inclusion among self-employed women and youth. We deploy our white-labelled, API-enabled pension administration and delivery platform, our unique deployment model and a simple and intuitive UI/UX to make access to regulated pension, savings and insurance products easy and simple for non-salaried informal sector workers. We're working actively with governments, regulators, multilateral aid agencies and leading financial inclusion stakeholders in Asia and Africa. The pinBox model is already operating in Rwanda, Kenya and India. We will expand to Bangladesh, Uganda, Chile, Indonesia and Nigeria by 2023. Governments and pension regulators use the our pensionTech to jumpstart digital micropension and insurance inclusion among informal sector workers. Pension funds and insurers use our pensionTech to build a mass market for their products beyond their traditional agentled customer base. Banks, MNOs, cooperatives, MFIs, fintech firms and gig-platforms use our plug-and-play pensionTech to instantly offer an integrated social protection solution to their clients, members and employees without any new investments in IT or capacity enhancement. We’ve recently completed our first equity fundraise to enhance our engineering, business and delivery capacity and embark on the next stage of pinBox pensionTech development and expansion. By 2025, we aim to enable and assist 100 million excluded individuals to start saving for their old age in a secure, affordable and well-regulated environment. We are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Manager who will enhance our brand and build strong online communities through various social media and digital platforms.
The social media manager will deploy innovative ideas to build mass-scale retail traction and adoption of our micro-pension solution, as well as for our social initiatives such as “Gift-a-Pension”.
1. Work closely with internal and external content teams to co-create original text and video content, manage posts, respond effectively to followers and manage the pinBox image and brand in a cohesive way to achieve our mission and goals,
2. Use creative strategies to amplify new concepts and ideas to pinBox target segments using a variety of social media and digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as digital content and news platforms,
3. Design and implement innovative social media campaigns to motivate and encourage mass-scale voluntary micro-pension enrollments — both by self-employed individuals, as well by households for family members and domestic help,
4. Analyze and track emerging social media trends, monitor SEO and user engagement and present weekly and monthly reports that help to shape and optimize pinBox content, communications and digital marketing efforts, and
5. Handle our retail and corporate social media presence ensuring high levels of customer and key stakeholder engagement.
The ideal candidate processes
1. An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field,
2. At least 3 years’ experience in social media management, preferably for a retail brand (retail financial services experience is preferred though not mandatory),
3. Ability to convey complex concepts and ideas in a simple and interesting way,
4. Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, and of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms and best practices,
5. Exceptional critical/ lateral thinking, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills, and
6. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to function effectively and proactively under tight deadlines
Location Delhi (Work from home)
Experience: Min 3 yrs
- Optimize content for the website and various social networking channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google Ads, etc.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, website content, video scripts, etc.
- Execute results-driven social media strategy with a focus on growing our following and increasing engagement
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Ability to understand new changes in trends in digital content and social media.
- Using keyword research and SEO guidelines for the purpose of optimizing content
- Identifying customer's needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Developing content with different wordplay.
Required Candidate profile
- Must have GOOD English Writing/Communication skill
- Highly Active in Social Media like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc
- Must have GOOD Knowledge of Creative Writing Skills
- Must have GOOD Knowledge of SEO, Ad. Content
- Managing digital/content marketing activities for our global clients.
- Content writing and updates.
- Influencer marketing and Blogger Outreach.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills with the ability to write quickly, concisely, and accurately.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment and willingness to learn new things and styles.
- Ability to write compelling content on various topics.
- Convince others that your ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the content marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Influencer marketing and Blogger Outreach
- Social Media Marketing
- Saturday & Sunday fixed week offs
- Competitive salary and timely increments
- Potential Career Growth to Lead role for high performers
- Team & Individual Learning and Development is part of our culture
- Vibrant community and regular team outs
- Great team members & energy filled work environment
- Plush Office Campus
Skill(s) required: MS Office, G-Suite and English Proficiency (Written and Verbal)