• Initiate growth by undertaking target market research and ensuring engagement to create brand awareness.
• Conceptualize interesting formats & content for social media platforms working closely with the design team.
• Tracking and reporting of post-performance and analytics.
• Monitoring analytics, brand growth and conversation metrics.
• Daily managing content – story and look behind Instagram.
• Curate trending ideas for Instagram stories and content.
• Work with the content team on creating engaging content mailers for the internal team as well as for clients.
We're looking for smart people to join us and help us cater to all credit worthy people, around the world!
Summary of Role
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual to lead our entire Marketing, someone who can tie-in our Demand Generation, Social & Brand as well as Content play. A candidate who has experience in Performance + Social + Content Marketing would be an ideal leader for us.
• 7+ years of experience in driving Performance + Social + Content Marketing for a B2C startup
• Strong creative & soft skills combined with an affinity for data.
• Proven experience managing customer acquisition efforts in paid
channels with quantifiable results.
• Highly organised and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to
• Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
• High competency with FB/ Google Ads/Instagram/Affiliate Marketing. Responsibilities:
• Build KPI for weekly reporting to show impacts from the marketing department
• Oversee social media, content & performance marketing as an entirety
• Build marketing plans and budgets for the smooth operation of
• Prepare social media marketing campaigns and strategize them such
that they align with the business objectives.
• Create and monitor an advertisement on various platform keeping the
business vision aligned.
• Monitor the team goals and their execution keenly.
• Ensure that the website, promotional material, marketing campaign
strategy are updated on a regular basis.
• Prepare monthly marketing budget.
• Create monthly reports for the marketing department.
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand
Also Nice to Have Skills and Background:
• Diploma/Degree in Marketing background.
A South DELHI based NGO, Wishes and Blessings urgently requires an experienced FULL TIME Social Media Manager( strategy/ content/growth ) (based in Delhi)
1)Developing and Implementing social media strategy
2) Handling all media handles ( Twitter/ Facebook/ instagram/LinkedIn/YouTube)
3)Writing content for social media (captions/ hashtags)
3) Influencer marketing
4) Collaborations and contests
We are seeking a high performing and motivated individual to join our team in Delhi. The requirements are as follows:
* Bachelor’s degree.
* 2+ years of experience in working as a Social media manager (Working in a non-profit setup preferable
* Excellent command over written and spoken English.
* Ability to make reels/ stories
* Ability to work alone and stay motivated as well as work well in a team set-up.
* Excellent management skills.
Salary 30,000-35000 per month depending upon experience and knowledge
Pls note Agencies are NOT eligible to apply.
Job Type: Full-time DELHI BASED
Job Type: Full-time
About Exly(MYSCOOT) –
Exly (powered by Myscoot) is a platform built for independent professionals, creators, artists and influencers of all shapes and sizes to start, sell, market and manage their online sessions, consultations and workshops. Create beautiful pages with easy scheduling, automated communication, payments, and analytics. Exly is a Y- Combinator start-up and has raised USD 1.7 Million from India's top VC funds. The company is founded by IIT Kharagpur/IIMCalcutta/BCGalumni.
Our Founders –
We were founded by graduates from IIM-Calcutta, IIT Kharagpur, with past experience working with the Boston Consulting Group, Operations & Product Management domain and folks with 3x start-up experience. We are well funded and are backed by thetop VCs of India as well as the US along with start-up veterans as mentors for our business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Collaborating with influencers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring users' engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Analyzing and reporting on the effects of publications.
- Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
- Making reels for the company – Camera friendly
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
- 2+yrs of experience as a social media executive
- Degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.
- Time management skills
- Experience in working with Start-ups
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy. Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly/weekly. Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign. Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency. Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies – strategy and execution of ORM across company’s social media platforms.
- Use social media marketing tools
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
Requirement and Qualification:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- To oversee all the social media accounts management.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled post
- Should have basic knowledge of reels, should be able to assist during product photo shoots.
- Should be technically sound and familiar with digital marketing strategies to coordinate with marketing agencies to improve ROl of ad spends.
- Should have basic knowledge of picture and video editing for curating content and ad related posts and videos.
- Copywriting for content that goes up on website, app and other platforms as and when needed.
Skills & Qualifications.
•Degree in marketing
•Extensive knowledge of social media platforms
•Computer software proficiency
•Public relations and brand marketing experience
•Proofreading and editing skills
•Strong verbal & Written communication skills
Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time 🎯
If you have ever applied for a home loan, car loan, or credit card, during the process, you were asked to share proof of your income through payslips or IT return, or a bank statement to assess your income. You probably had to manually find the necessary documents and upload them to a platform, or send them via e-mail. In some cases, you might even have needed to submit a request to your HR department for help.
Tartan helps precisely here – by offering a digitally embedded income verification solution to securely transmit your income data including the payslips without a pause in your application process. ✨
Our technology allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail custom benefits through their employers.🔥
We are looking for a Head of content who is also a strategist with experience in the B2B SaaS space to lead content planning, creation, curation, and research. The role includes generating content for the website, mobile app, social media, paid campaigns, and organic search. It involves ideating concepts and campaigns. The mandate is to create an innovative content strategy that educates, empowers, and inspires our consumers. We see the role as being equal parts story-telling and community building - the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication, organizational, and collaborative skills.
What will you do?
- Content Strategy and Management
- Design content marketing strategies and initiatives to achieve business targets, including traffic, engagement, acquisition, and customer retention
- Manage digital content hubs and channels, including email, newsletters, and social media channels
- Collaborate across departments to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met
- Have a brand publisher mindset, to create the content our audience is looking for and optimize the path to conversion
- Understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each, and why
- Content Production / SEO Know-How
- Have a working understanding of SEO, content categorization, content development, distribution, and measurement
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Be the brand guardian and ensure the content created is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone
- Measurement and Optimisation
- Monitor and analyze web traffic and social media metrics
- Support and manage ad hoc key projects and/or marketing initiatives
- Measure, optimize, improve and repurpose content on a regular and ongoing basis
- Support in requests related to data crunching and analysis.
We would love to hear from you if :
- You have 5-7 years of experience in content marketing with at least 2-3 years leading content for hyper-growth startups/businesses.
- Prior experience in heading content marketing channels in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the international markets (preferably for Small & Mid-size businesses)
- A background in brand and/or content strategy, whether at an agency or in-house.
- Genuine excitement about the opportunity for brands to be the world’s foremost storytellers.
- Strong writing skills for both creative and business communication purposes.
- An ability to present to “sell through” our ideas and approaches.
- Working knowledge of key distribution and measurement platforms such as CRM, email automation, analytics, social, and search.
- You can lead but, more importantly, execute. You get your hands dirty and are actively involved in actual execution, NOT just strategies & management.
- You know content-linked SEO inside-out.
- You’re a visionary - you align with the company’s long-term vision and can zoom out to see the big picture equally well as you can zoom in to executing specifics.
- You can categorize content initiatives into objective-driven buckets -branding, acquisition, growth, etc.
- Tools like these are not new to you - SEMRush/Ahrefs, SendInBlue/MailChimp, Buffer/Hootsuite, Google Analytics/Datastudio, Campaign URL builder, etc
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially Going from an on-paper idea to revenues in less than 12 weeks - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options. Read more. Read in detail about our flexible benefits in the next section.👇
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises at will. We believe that a raise doesn’t need to be tied to an annual review.
- Stock Options 📈 We believe that all employees deserve to own a part of Tartan. Everyone should be rewarded for a successful company outcome.
- Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
- Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for work.
- Unlimited Sick Leaves ❤ Times are tough, and we are all in this together. Sick leaves are not meant just for yourself but also to take care of your loved ones when they need you the most.
- Passion Fund 🏀 Invest in yourself or your passion project. Take a course, do gardening or start a newsletter. At Tartan, we want to invest in your professional growth and personal.
- Wind Down 🎥 Whether it’s Netflix, Prime, Hotstar with the family, or cozying up with an audio book, we provide a monthly stipend to spend on the streaming, entertainment, or news sources of your choice.**
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
The Lexicon Group, under the leadership of Pankaj Sharma has journeyed from very humble beginnings, and has seen an upward growth year after year. The Lexicon Group had started from education but has now diversified to other sectors like FMCG, Ed-tech, Law Aggregator Platform, Media, Fitness etc. The latest addition to the kitty of The Lexicon Group has been a newspaper (Pune Mirror and Civic Mirror), which has been taken over from the Times of India Group. The moto for The Lexicon Group is mindfully chosen ‘Believe in Yourself’, probably the three strongest words listed together which have the potential of changing lives if you believe in them and that is what Lexicon group try to ensure.
CITTA (Lexicon Lifestyle Private Limited) is a premium-quality natural baby bath and skincare brand that is safe, tested and gentle. CITTA Products are Free of Toxins, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oil, and Allergens and are Dermatologically Tested. We are a cruelty-free brand. We are expanding our core team, which is determined to achieve results.
Work From Office
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. You should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Monitor web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Handle influencers for engagements, activities and campaigns
Requirements and skills
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in social media content
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Our company is in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online co ntent. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
The responsibilities and duties section is the most important part of the job description. Here you should outline the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and the title of the manager the person will report to.
● Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
● Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
● Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
● Edit content produced by other members of the team
● Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
● Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Requirements and skills
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field