Generate sitemap dynamically whenever a page is added/deleted or edited –
across all sites.
Generate sitemaps dynamically at root domain and country library level.
Generate and Insert HREFLANG tags in the code.
Insert schema.org tags for structured SEO.
Maintenance of content on the websites, primarily through building,
replacing, and uploading content in the CMS.
Update meta-title and meta-description to website.
Focus on the quality and accuracy of the material displayed on the website.
Ensuring all site content is appropriately tagged and searchable.
Experience with web content management systems, SEO, digital marketing.
Experience in developing and implementing digital content.
Minimum of 2 years experience as web editing/webmaster/web content
Must have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
Experience in Web copywriting and/or editing skills
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Excellent interpersonal skills
Developing front end website architecture.
Designing user interactions on web pages.
Developing back-end website applications.
Creating servers and databases for functionality.
Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Designing and developing APIs.
Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Good problem-solving skills.
Attention to detail.
About Group Bayport
Group Bayport is a rapidly growing global e-Commerce B2B2C, B2B and B2C organization that has re-defined the business of delivering high-quality custom products through a unique blend of cutting-edge digital technologies, robust manufacturing capabilities and global supply chain. An industry leader in print technology, Group Bayport operates in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, and India through its family of brands – BannerBuzz, Covers & All, Vivyx Printing, Circle One, Giant Media, and Neon Earth. From full suites of trade show and small business marketing solutions to sophisticated outdoor living covers, signages and shades to eclectic personal accents and home decor, we help our customers, clients, and partners to make a personalized statement through customization.
While our advanced technology and customer focus are certainly our salient attributes, our true strength comes from our team of 1450+ people. We are seeking exceptional talent across the board to join us in our exciting growth journey.
About the Role
Designation : Software/Senior Software Engineer-React.js
Location : Gurugram (Haryana), India.
- Develop new user- facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Write Ajax call and manipulate DOM using React
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize components for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop and adhere to best- practices for developing applications
- Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration
- Collaborate effectively across teams
- Build the API based E-Commerce application
What we require (Desired Skills and abilities)
- Good understanding of HTTP and comfortable working with REST APIs.
- Knowledgeable about web standards like CSS, JSON and XML.
- Willingness to learn new frontend and backend technologies.
- Good with the bootstrap kind of framework for writing HTML .
- Should be good with project management tools like JIRA, basecamp , hive etc
- Working knowledge of at least one version control tool: SVN, Git, Perforce etc.
- Participated in agile development methodologies like Scrum and XP.
- Any previous knowledge of design tools will be great to have .
- AWS Knowledge
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- 4+ Years experience with react.js as full time developer
- Previous Experience with e-commerce application is must
- Have proven experience as a self-starter driven toward achieving goals
B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science or related field.
1. As a part of ISA ERP development team Develop, test and implement scalable, maintainable, well documented, high-quality MVC / Web Application for Manufacturing or service industry.
2. The individual should have a good understanding of the Microsoft .NET Platform and MS SQL server and Stored procedures
3. Ensure adherence to standards of best engineering practice (code reviews, source code management, unit testing, etc.)
4. Help junior members in the team to get them up to speed and train them in coding practices.
You will work alongside the IT Manager and lead a passionate team of Full Stack Developers who use modern technology and modern-day concepts to enrich long-term projects. As an experienced PHP Laravel developer, you will focus on migrating the current project onto the Laravel framework.
Required Candidate profile
- Extensive knowledge and 2+ industrial experience with PHP Laravel
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- An intricate understanding of PHP design patterns & methodologies
- Experience with Jira is highly desirable
- Strong understanding and development experience
- Sound communication and documentation skills
- Experience with 3rd party integrations Web Services, REST, and SOAP
- Understanding and use of source version control (Git)
- PHP Object-Oriented programming knowledge
- Database design and development (MySQL)
- Experience with test-driven development
Winjit is one of Indias leading technology providers with over a decade of experience in
innovating engineering solutions across industries. Founded in 2004, by two technology
enthusiasts. It specializes in designing strategic, state-of-the-art, AI-first approach solutions
to all business problems. With more than 15 years of undertaking technical challenges and
building robust AI solutions, Winjit establishes meaningful and ingenious strategies, maps
curative solutions to help stand out within the automation industry. Winjit helps to design and
develop agile solutions that range from IoT solutions to a wide range of multiple artificial
intelligence-based platforms strategically crafted to your requirements.
We are currently seeking a professional, skilled Sr. Software Engineer to develop, create,
and modify next generation computer applications software or specialized utility programs
throughout our company.
Develop repeatable processes; clearly communicate ideas and expectations
Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of key demographics
Identify, research, and present new solutions to old problems as technology and
Develop a new software product from the ground up, while working closely with
Create fault-tolerant programming and a thorough QC process
Create scalable, automated solutions to save time and resources and/or increase
Write tests for both existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability
Continuing education to stay up to date on emerging technologies and best
Design and develop new mobile applications and features
Ensure quality of application by Testing, debugging, and maintaining the
application software throughout the product lifecycle.
Must Have Skills:
- ASP.Net Core 2.0 (C#) (Minimum 1 year in .net is must have)
- MS SQL/TSQL
- Html and/or CSS
Staying on top of advances in Web technology, keeping up with software development and quickly adapting to new development tools and techniques.
You need to have the knack of learning new stuff especially things related to the Web, Usability and Interfaces.
Is expected to be conversant with one or more of the popular server-side scripting languages (i.e. PHP/Python/Ruby).
Knowledge of MVC frameworks like Yii, Ruby on Rails or Django is an advantage.
Knowledge of Drupal will be an advantage of course. Knowledge on AngularJS, Node JS, React JS, Ionic etc is also required.
Java Full Stack With Angular 2+ ,java8, Spring MVC, Springboot, Microservices, Webservices REST API, Hibernate
If you are an analytical problem solver with a strong Web Development knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Web Developer to join our award-winning, talented team, building the next generation automated drone applications for our global customers.
As a front-end developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a web app. A thorough understanding of all of the components of FlytBase platform and infrastructure is required. You will need to take ownership of your projects, which involves detailing requirements after discussion with the Product Owner, building user interfaces, developing and maintaining web apps with a focus on user experience.
We offer an outstanding team environment, flexible working hours, and various opportunities to advance your career. We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join our team. This position is based out of our development centre in Pune, India.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new drone apps as well as improvement for existing apps
- Collaborate on projects with a closely knit team
As a Front End Developer
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the backend developers, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful APIs
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Communicating with external web services
- Develop and maintain web apps using our FlytAPIs
As a Back End Developer
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- 1-4 yr experience as an Angular 2+ or React or Ionic Developer.
- Strong expertise with NodeJS, HTML5, CSS, JSON, jQuery, Bootstrap and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Knowledge of NodeJS frameworks such as ExpressJS etc.
- Knowledge of Creating RESTful services with Node.js and Experience with Socket.io
- Good understanding of HTML Dom manipulation Techniques
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficiency working with source control (git) / versioning systems, continuous integration in an agile development setup
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
- Attention to details
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Good to Have
- Understanding of how to deploy Mean stack applications in AWS/Azure deployment environment, considering security, reliability, etc.
- Knowledge of other python-based server side frameworks such as Flask or Django.