Role / Position: Project Manager
No. of Position: 01
CTC offered: Negotiable
Location: Dadar (East)
Working days & hours:6 days working for 9 hours (Work from Office)
Shift details if any: Day Shift
Qualification: BE-Computer Science, BE-IT, BSc-IT, MCA, MTech-CS/IT, BSc Computer Science, BTech-CS, BTech-IT
Job Description in brief:
- Must have good communication skills and Team management skills
- Must be multi tasking
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, WordPress, Java, Php, React.Js (Any other technical skills)
- Shall be responsible to handle the Projects solely
- Shall be responsible to handle the clients
- Meetings with the Clients
- Understand the requirement of the clients
- Assigning the task to the developers
- Creating IT project budgets
- Preparing the Commercial Proposals for the clients
- Preparation of the Work Reports
- Assuring to meet the deadline of the projects
About ESDA INFOTECH
The company is World's No1 Global management consulting firm.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Experience with building B2B and consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology.
- Strong cloud infrastructure experience with AWS.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications and application security.
- Experience working with a development team using Agile methodology.
- Experience in container technologies like Docker/Kubernetes a plus.
- Hands-on skills working with SQL and No-SQL databases
Broad experience across the following application development technologies and in depth skills with at least one: NodeJS, React, GraphQL,Python, R, Java/C++ and/or other open source application development frameworks.
- Ability to strategically balance test coverage, documentation and timelines (API/ Unit testing).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions.
- Able to work under competing priorities, manage expectations effectively and support the team under pressure; distinct user focus and quality mindset.
A mid-senior level Java-Full Stack Developer manages a critical project for one of our biggest clients in the banking domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting-edge technology applications.
- Strong experience with Kafka and Cassandra
- Experience with Gemfire or any Java Caching techniques
- Experience with UI (React / Angular 1.5)
- Strong experience in using RDBMS (Oracle). Cassandra Knowledge will be an added advantage
- Experience in working in Eclipse / Maven environments.
- Demonstrate experience in using Cucumber.
- Hand's on experience in Unix / Shell scripting.
- Hand's on experience in fine-tuning application response/performance testing.
- Experience in Web Services.
- Understanding of banking risk and compliance policies.
- Experience in code scanning tools like a black duck and tools like Sonar etc.
- Systems application development skills
- Strong analysis & problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Proven ability to use own initiative to resolve issues
- Full ownership of projects/tasks
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure, on multiple concurrent tasks, and to deliver to agreed deadlines
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong team-working skills
- Understanding of waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in working with groups that are set up across the globe.
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- PRIMARY COMPETENCY: Java Technologies PRIMARY SKILL: Java Spring MVC, WEB & Spring Boot PRIMARY SKILL PERCENTAGE: 51 SECONDARY COMPETENCY: UX & UI Development SECONDARY SKILL: React JS SECONDARY SKILL PERCENTAGE: 49
CE Brands is an ecommerce focused company with multiple brands in growth stages, with a focus on apparel brands looking for a Shopify Web Developer. We are a fully remote team and we’re expanding our team to help us to continue to deliver high-quality and high-performing capabilities to our clients.
As a Shopify Web Developer, your main task will be to help in the implementation of new stores and their functionalities and always adhering to the best practices of the platform and current web standards. We strive to always deliver exceptional performance, usability and accessibility. It is also necessary to understand advanced Shopify concepts such as alternation of layouts and templates, product attributes, cart properties, and a deep understanding of the limitations and possibilities of Shopify objects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create an engaging and knowledgeable online Shopify store to increase sales and revenue
- Create bespoke Shopify themes and change pre-existing templates per predefined brand guidelines
- Be an expert in all aspects of the ECommerce platform
- Ensure a smooth connection with Marketing Tools, Platform APIs, and Shopify Apps to optimize the shop for overall efficiency and functionality
- Based on their findings, they provide technical support and coordination, protecting enterprises against failure
- Increase conversion rates by optimizing the website
- Demonstrated ability to transform designs (e.g. Sketch & Figma) into code
- Write structured, well-organized, and reusable code
- Inspect and troubleshoot bugs and other QA issues
- Keep abreast of best practices/trends/tools
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or a related discipline
- Broad shop construction, launch, and maintenance expertise, as well as a general understanding of the admin system
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
- Proficiency with Invision, Sketch, Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to code a theme from scratch in Shopify
Previous experience working with a custom theme and/or the Storefront API
- Working knowledge of Shopify's theming system and Liquid templating
- Previous experience implementing/debugging third-party Shopify apps, as well as building unique solutions if needed
- Extensive testing and debugging abilities using the browser console and other tools
- Working knowledge of third-party services and APIs, as well as Shopify plugins
- Capability to communicate effectively and provide proactive feedback
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility and responsive design
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Ability to self manage and meet deadlines
- A good eye for design and great attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A strong understanding of UX design
- A portfolio of live projects
*This is a PROJECT BASE job with the possibility to work FULL TIME remotely WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY and MUST have a stable internet connection with a high-speed internet.
- Strong knowledge of Php frameworks (Laravel, Zend must).
- Strong knowledge of front-end technologies, such as react js or Vue js.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Write effective APIs.
- Write technical documentation.
- Familiarity with SQL/No SQL databases.
- Understanding of code versioning tools like Github.
- Take full responsibility for task/project execution
- Good problem-solving skills, Data structures, and Algorithms.
- Should have experience in Webservices (SOAP/REST) and JSON
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Work with us as a team leader.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
Client: The client is an online marketplace for luxury and fashion products in the middle east. Backed by leading investors, it is one of the fastest-growing platforms driving sustainable luxury.
- Top 100 Startups Globally by Red Herring and
- Top 5 Startups in UAE by Forbes Magazine, 100 top companies that are changing the MENA region by World Economic Forum
Position Full-stack Developer(PHP)
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, act as an individual contributor & collaborator.
- Write slick, testable, efficient code.
- Responsible for implementing best practices for project delivery.
- To Develop Applications using new web technologies, Planning, designing Web Applications.
- Quality & Timely Delivery of product requirements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the product meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Proven experience as a Full-Stack Developer with strong coding and design skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, B. Tech
- Good command over Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Mind Good to have experience in MVC frameworks such as YII / CI.
- Experience in Memcache, Redis, or similar caching technology.
- Familiar with web servers (NGINX/APACHE)
- Experience in using Git, AWS, Agile methodologies, RESTful web services
- Hands-on experience with Remote Debugging and other debugging tools and techniques.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into an existing system
CTC: 7-12 LPA
To apply: fill in this form https://www.bitlylinks.com/RG3KOeks1
For other open positions please visit: https://bit.ly/IndventurOpenroles
3+ years of experience building large-scale software applications
Understanding of building web applications
Understanding of designing and integrating RESTful APIs
Excellent debugging and optimization skills
Interest in learning new tools, languages, workflows and philosophies to grow
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer, comfortable with both frontend and backend programming. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our web applications across the three products - Spectra, Drone Mission Ops and DronePass.
Spectra: An integrated drone data platform to visualize enterprise worksites and perform AI-powered analytics that helps teams plan better, construct faster, and sustain longer.
Drone Mission Ops (DMO): A full-stack drone flight solution that enables drone service providers, pilots, and enterprises to execute fast, accurate, and seamless drone missions
DronePass: Hardware module and integration solution that helps drone manufacturers, OEMs, and system integrators integrate their drones with Digital Sky for Unmanned Traffic Management.
Build and deploy new tools to streamline the overall process flow as requirements develop
Explore new technologies and products to see how they can improve our products
Translate business requirements into technical specifications; communicate and get
stakeholder buy-in; iterate and refine
Review, prepare and present design/code to colleagues
Coordinating with the extended development team and cross-functional teams
2+ years experience working on web applications (building, maintaining and debugging)
2+ years experience working with either Django or Flask framework
2+ years experience working with either VueJS or React framework
Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL or MongoDB
Experience in design and implementation of ReST APIs
Proficiency with Git version control
Good to have
Knowledge of TypeScript
Knowledge of GraphQL and PostGIS
Knowledge in test-driven development: unit tests and integration tests
Experience with deployment tools such as Docker and CI/CD
Experience with cloud services such as AWS or GCP
Experience with map-related libraries such as GDAL, Geopandas, MapBox, Leaflet etc.