We are currently hiring a Shopify Developer to join in our team who will be responsible for handling the development of Shopify-based websites including layout, user interface (UI), and front & back-end development. The person will also handle Shopify Apps and Integrations for the aforementioned functionalities.
Main Responsibilities of a Shopify Developer
- Manage e-commerce digital shelves and day-to-day website updates; responsible for maintenance, and accuracy of all website assets (creative, product imagery, landing pages, etc.) via Shopify.
- Monitor site performance, speed, traffic, and conversion across all device type
- Improve the e-commerce experience and feature sets by evaluating new payment solutions, customer communication tools, mobile solutions, merchandising tools and other enhancements.
- Executes all product websites, categories, and pricing data.
- Implementing Shopify plug-ins, themes and Customizing templates
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferable code
- Have a Strong understanding of front-end and back-end website development.
- Have Strong Knowledge of Shopify platform
- Hold a bachelor's degree with a preference for computer science or a related field
- Knowledge of cloud hosting (preferably Amazon LightSail)
- Have a strong portfolio of previous projects
About MUME VIDEOS
As a Senior Web Developer, you will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for app . You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining and updating our websites. You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry at a place where opportunity lurks everywhere and in everything. You will also be collaborating with the other team members such as the Content Team as well as the Design Team to refine the website and fix the technical issues. Your ultimate goal will be to provide user information solutions by creating web pages and apps.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
- Minimum 4 Years of experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with the following programming languages: NET Core (C#) and PHP.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
- Exceptional working knowledge of various website development techniques.
- Exceptional understanding of UI Prototyping tools.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- A keen eye on details.
Ø Excellent knowledge of Java 8
Ø Excellent knowledge in Spring Boot & Microservices
Ø Excellent knowledge in React JS JS (Min 1 Year Experience in React JS)
Good to have
CE Brands is an ecommerce focused company with multiple brands in growth stages, with a focus on apparel brands looking for a Shopify Web Developer. We are a fully remote team and we’re expanding our team to help us to continue to deliver high-quality and high-performing capabilities to our clients.
As a Shopify Web Developer, your main task will be to help in the implementation of new stores and their functionalities and always adhering to the best practices of the platform and current web standards. We strive to always deliver exceptional performance, usability and accessibility. It is also necessary to understand advanced Shopify concepts such as alternation of layouts and templates, product attributes, cart properties, and a deep understanding of the limitations and possibilities of Shopify objects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create an engaging and knowledgeable online Shopify store to increase sales and revenue
- Create bespoke Shopify themes and change pre-existing templates per predefined brand guidelines
- Be an expert in all aspects of the ECommerce platform
- Ensure a smooth connection with Marketing Tools, Platform APIs, and Shopify Apps to optimize the shop for overall efficiency and functionality
- Based on their findings, they provide technical support and coordination, protecting enterprises against failure
- Increase conversion rates by optimizing the website
- Demonstrated ability to transform designs (e.g. Sketch & Figma) into code
- Write structured, well-organized, and reusable code
- Inspect and troubleshoot bugs and other QA issues
- Keep abreast of best practices/trends/tools
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or a related discipline
- Broad shop construction, launch, and maintenance expertise, as well as a general understanding of the admin system
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
- Proficiency with Invision, Sketch, Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to code a theme from scratch in Shopify
Previous experience working with a custom theme and/or the Storefront API
- Working knowledge of Shopify's theming system and Liquid templating
- Previous experience implementing/debugging third-party Shopify apps, as well as building unique solutions if needed
- Extensive testing and debugging abilities using the browser console and other tools
- Working knowledge of third-party services and APIs, as well as Shopify plugins
- Capability to communicate effectively and provide proactive feedback
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility and responsive design
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Ability to self manage and meet deadlines
- A good eye for design and great attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A strong understanding of UX design
- A portfolio of live projects
*This is a PROJECT BASE job with the possibility to work FULL TIME remotely WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY and MUST have a stable internet connection with a high-speed internet.
7.ai uses artificial intelligence, human insight, and deep vertical expertise to produce personalized, consistent, and satisfying customer experiences. The company's advanced conversational AI platform, combined with more than 20 years of contact center operational expertise, empowers the world's largest and most recognizable brands to deliver natural, frictionless conversations across all digital and voice channels. For more information, visit http://www.247.ai .
The Marketing Web Developer is part of 7.ai’s Marketing team. You will need to work collaboratively with local team members and others located in Bangalore and Toronto. This resource will be fully responsible for developing and maintaining the 247.ai website so they should be skilled in Drupal 9, HTML5, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, SASS, and possess hands-on experience with Drupal front-end theming, Integration, page development.
Areas of Responsibility
- Technical consultation and development of new pages / templates / modules in Acquia Drupal.
- Add/modify content, scripts, code, UI, modules, media etc. as per 7.ai Marketing and Acquia Web guidelines.
- Maintaining database, file system, dev, staging and production environments on Acquia Cloud as per 7.ai Marketing & Acquia guidelines.
- Check and apply Drupal security updates/patches as and when available on Drupal.org.
- Support 7.ai Web projects and go live/cutover activities.
- Liaise with 7.ai Marketing and our Acquia TAM to consult/fix issues that impact the website, and to ensure performance and availability.
- Skilled with SQL database management – from SQL to table manipulation.
- Manages all technical aspects of the CMS and Acquia development environments.
- Performance tuning, broken link fixes and implement SEO technical audits as provided by our SEO vendor.
- Uptime monitoring.
- Project ticketing (for internal tracking).
- 24x7 Emergency support.
- Full-stack Drupal developer with expertise on Drupal 8 and 9 is required
- 3+ years of experience planning and implementing web projects
- Bachelor and Master Engineering degrees
- Databases: MYSQL, Oracle
- Operating System: Linux/Abuntu, Windows
- Libraries: JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap
- Server side technologies: J2EE, ASP.net, JSP, Apache Solr, Apache
- Source control: SVN, Git, Github
- Must have excellent attention to detail and create clean, organized code as well as document modifications.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of web performance optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of web vulnerability prevention methods.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and receiving feedback from all levels. Work hours are shifted to overlap 2-3 hours with US Pacific Time zone as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work within a rapidly changing environment, multi-task and prioritize.
- Must be innovative, self-driven, motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Exhibit a high level of individual initiative.
Are you an ambitious Backend or Full Stack Tech Lead looking for a challenging role where you can learn and achieve lots more?
We are looking for Team Leads to come & join our agile team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, have hands-on experience of working on LAMP Stack with PHP / Laravel, then you are the type of person we are looking for.
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, and continuous integration
- Work cross-functionally to enhance the overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP/Node applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Bachelor's / Master's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Proficiency in server-side technology (PHP)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel Developer
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
What will I be doing?
- Design and develop solutions to complex technical problems spanning the development of product features, quality validation, and deployment to customers
- Build highly scalable web applications that are designed for high performance
- Lead design and code reviews
- Work closely with senior management, Product Manager, and our team of developers.
- Contribute visibly to product quality, innovation, and customer-centric design across the engineering organization
- Lead, motivate and direct team members to build high-quality software in a fast-paced agile environment
- Actively hire the engineering & product team, & develop the existing team
- Share experiences and skills to aid team members in enhancing their professional skills and career
What skills do I need?
- 4+ years of experience building large scalable systems
- Strong experience in agile methodologies and test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience in software development using open source technologies
- Knowledge in domain-driven design, design patterns, and enterprise integration patterns
- Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline
- A history of working on side/hobby projects or contributing to open source projects is a plus
- You have worked in a startup before
Most importantly: Be excited to learn what you don’t already know!