As a Senior Experience Technologist, you’ll be working as part of an agile team with other passionate, driven, and talented people, creating innovative solutions for our clients. Your primary responsibilities will include developing interactive web-based, mobile, and/or desktop applications using Sapient as well as industry best practices to deliver high value and quality to Publicis Sapient clients.
What are we looking for in you?
• Technical end-to-end design for stories by collaborating with business analyst/product owner, technical architect and clients
• Implement stories end-to-end, which includes Frontend, Backends for Frontend (BFF), Caching and also service orchestration in some cases) using best engineering practices like test-driven development, SOLID principles and consideration of non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, security or cloud readiness (as applicable) at the story level
• Automates testing at unit, module and integration level as needed using tools relevant for the platform (e.g. Jasmine, Jest, Karma, Webdriver.io etc.)
• Focus on quality by implementing best practices like logging, calling out technical debt, meeting KPIs using code quality tools like SonarQube, ESLint (customize and sync with Sonar), Stylelint/Sasslint and so on.
• Hands-on with automating redundant work, like common component structure, both in terms of scaffolding as well as using the right design patterns / creating abstractions.
• Mentor junior engineers in helping review code, guiding on technical decision making
• 4-9 years’ experience
• Experience working with Single Page Applications (SPA) with universal rendering capabilities.
• Good understanding of React.js, its core principles - lifecycle methods, virtual DOM etc. and at least 6 – 12 months hands-on experience with the same
• Understanding of one-way data flow and the Flux architecture.
• Understanding of stateful (container) vs stateless (presentational) components and how to break down the application page into components
• Core understanding of how React’s state management works out of the box.
• Understanding of different CSS architectures that go hand-in-hand with React.js application development. Pros and cons of component-level CSS vs global and where to apply each
• Thorough understanding of Webpack bundler (version 2+).
• Good understanding of the Web Components standard.
• Hands-on experience with building Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) on any framework.
• Hands-on experience with Frontend Performance Optimization – especially in a React application with respect to resource loading strategy, CPU/Memory profiling on the browser.
• Hands-on experience with test-driven development using Jest or equivalent. Familiar with snapshot testing, code coverage. Experience working with utilities like Enzyme
• Experience using fluid grids, and building responsive/adaptive websites using Bootstrap etc.
• Understanding of SEO and accessibility and making it part of the development workflow
• Moderate to Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop is a plus.
Knowledge & experience of the below skills will earn additional brownie points:
• Logically understands relational databases like MySQL and non-relational databases like MongoDB and can manage to work with it.
• Hands-on experience with GraphQL.
• Hands-on experience working with client-side templating languages like Handlebars, Mustache, etc.
• Hands-on experience with Functional Programming (FP)
• Hands-on experience working with frontend build systems and automating the same using any task runner
• Understanding of hybrid vs native mobile apps – and pros/cons with respect to PWA.
• Good understanding of REST APIs and Microservices. Should have an understanding of how resources are organized and how an application should align based on the same. You are expected to have an understanding of how CRUD operations map to HTTP methods for a well-designed service.
• Hands-on with DevOps pipeline and able to tweak/change build/deployment pipeline as needed in the context of a module (e.g. Jenkins / Travis / Now.sh / Gitlab)
• Experience with configuring Webpack from scratch and working knowhow of Rollup / Parcel.
Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent education covering Math, Algorithms, Data Structures, Networking, Databases, Operating Systems, Graphics.
About us: At Publicis Sapient, we enable our clients to thrive in Next and to create business value through expert strategies, customer-centric experience design, and world-class product engineering. The future of business is disrupting, transforming, platforming, and becoming digital to the core. We see it in every major industry, from financial services to automotive, consumer products, retail, energy, and travel. We are looking for people who have the courage to break out of what has always been to go do what will be. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in this exciting time, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by challenging boundaries, multidisciplinary collaboration, highly agile teams, and the power of the newest technologies and platforms. Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and
responsibility to usher our clients and the world into Next. We are seeking those deeply skilled, bold, collaborative, flexible, and who want to reimagine the way the world works to help businesses improve the daily lives of people, and the world. This is the world-class engineering team where you should build your career.
About Publicis Sapient
• FULL TIME • Gurgaon •
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in Frontend Developer
field. Be a part of a vibrant, rapidly growing tech enterprise with a great
working environment. As Frontend Developer you will be closely working with our engineers to ensure the system consistency and improve your experience.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of Frontend Development.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data
implementation specialists to design and create
• advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3,
• Good understanding of (Depending on the specific case, a developer
• Responsive and Mobile Design
• Cross-Browser Development
• Problem Solving Skill
• Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms,
such as LESS and SASS
frameworks, including jQuery
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page
updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git /
Mercurial / SVN)
B-Tech-IT/M-Tech -/MBA- IT/ BCA /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
The founders are MIT alumni who bring with them immense tech and business knowledge to provide global level gaming services.
As a React Native Developer, you will participate with the senior developer in the entire application lifecycle, designing, coding, testing, debugging to deployment.
What you will do:
- Implementing designs and coordinating the frontend development and required backend for it.
- Working on back-end development tasks and designing architecture for the same.
- Performing research and find opportunities to utilise web development best practices, forming guidelines to improve system productivity, and working on scaling and monitoring.
- Working with cross-functional teams to maintain and make sure the product should be scalable, maintainable and secure.
- Coordinating with multiple junior team members for the development of the tasks & projects
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflow.
- Architecting the application out in clean MVC kind of architectures in ReactNative for Android/ iOS app development.
- Developing APIs with MVC frameworks in Java / Python.
- Designing and building REST APIs.
- Building on and maintaining services on cloud platforms.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Built an application from scratch earlier.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
- Deep knowledge of React Native specifics
- Desire and ability to play different roles as necessary
- High code quality standards and work ethics
- Experience in writing automated e2e tests
- Native mobile development experience (a plus)
- Develop user-facing stack from scratch
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Technology Skills :
- Proven 4 years work experience as a ReactJS Frontend developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good experience with Typescript and ReactJS (17.x). NodeJS knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with Unit Testing Frameworks, UI Testing, Monorepos and Graphql principles
- Knowledge of Alerting and Monitoring tools
- Knowledge of SPA principles
- UI Performance: should have hands on experience of optimising page load, rendering, caching
- Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective.
Soft Skills :
- Obsessed with best practices, structuring, documentation and have an eye for detail.
- Self starter with a high level of drive and commitment.
- High energy and drive to work in a startup environment.
- Conceptual thinking, flexibility and ability to juggle with multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues.
- Good communication skills.
- Hands-on and detail oriented.
- To analysis business requirements, prepare design and implementation recommendations and estimate development effort
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Lead or participate in design reviews, code reviews and architecture evolution discussions
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Skills Required :
- Experienced with front end programming language with React JS.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.JS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, ).
- Candidates with Good communication Skills.
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company website renders well across multiple devices
- Design a framework for creating user apps that grows with the needs of the company
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
- Review app and feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the development team
- Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put on the website and in internal functions as well.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design
We are currently hiring for Singapore headquartered, 2017 growing product based company into FinTech Space at NCR-Gurgaon/Remote (work from home due to covid-19 pandemic), currently operating in Singapore, India, Hong Kong market, near future vision is to expand the team & operations in other geographies globally. For company details & other possible opportunities with our product clients in NCR & BLR, simply connect at linkedIn OR email the profile directly for quick response.
- Be a core member and shape the company: You won’t be just another employee. We are intentionally small in terms of team size. It helps us ensure that every voice is heard, and every opinion valued.
- Fast track learning with excellent mentorship: We have deep expertise in every functional domain, and every single one of us is very enthusiastic about sharing knowledge. You can also learn and work on the full stack.
- High Growth compensation – cash and seed equity: We have built a good team, a good product, and raised money. We are accelerating full pedals now. This is the best stage to join a startup.
- International exposure: We are already operational in Singapore and will soon expand in new geographies. This is a great opportunity to explore different cultures and economies.
- Open and creative workplace: We believe new ideas can come from everywhere, so we are always on the lookout.
- Benefits: Competitive compensation, flexible culture/timings, team outings and other perks.
Open Positions: SDE-1/2/3/Technology Lead
Experience Range: 1-8 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon, NCR, India with occasional international travel (currently remote work for long due to covid-19 pandemic)
Basic Job Purpose:
Seeking high end technical aspirants and startup enthusiasts to develop its own state of the art products & cutting-edge services that help invest millions of dollars into financial markets and bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it's the perfect time to join the team at a growing stage and create an impact within and outside the organization. We have just started and our customers are already in love.
If you are tired of maintaining a brownfield project or working on features that do not see the light of the day or just feel like writing software isn't exciting anymore, come work with us to solve the real-life complex/challenging problems . We believe in building things the right way, invest in developer productivity and follow proven engineering practices to ensure that you spend the maximum amount of time working on real problems that matter. Since work is a big part of your life, we also want to keep it interesting by working on new but proven technologies, sharing knowledge and of course have fun in the process (company outings, team sports, lunches, etc)
Basic Role Requirements:
- Contribute to design system and add new features as per customer needs and new components to the component library
- Maintain top-notch security, performance rating and high levels of test coverage
- Experience with architecting and implementing component-based UI frameworks and systems design
- Collaborate with cross functional teams throughout the whole process
- Mentor and assist younger team member of the team and reviews the code
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our code-base
Interview Process: We believe in hiring only the best but don't like to put our candidates in a long chain of interviews and delayed feedback. We have a very quick and smooth interview process. Just 2-3 rounds of technical discussion with the tech panel, followed by the product tour of 30 mins with the product head, lastly HR discussion for culture fitment and compensation. We inspire to close the complete process with offers rolled out in 7-10 days or even before depending on candidate availability.
Please do not hesitate to share it with your nexus who may be looking for the next exciting career.
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Lead Frontend Developer who can understand both the design and business context in a technical ecosystem and manage the consumer facing user interface development life cycle, from designing, planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
- 6+ years of web UI development experience including 4+ years of deep, hands on experience in building robust, highly reusable and responsive web applications using HTML, CSS3, SVG, React, Redux, Thunk ecosystem
- Great problem-solving skills with solid data structures and algorithms knowledge
- Strong ability to translate the design/wireframes into reusable micro components
- Experience of leading, coaching and mentoring junior developers with good delegation and time-management skills
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles and has extensively worked with Redux, Thunk, Axios etc
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, Oauth2 etc
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A knack for perfection, benchmarking and optimization
- Writing and maintaining batch jobs to streamline processes (Shell, Perl etc).
- Strong understanding of Agile and Lean software development processes and practices
- Worked with WebSocket, Push notifications etc
- Experience working with local-storage, cookies etc
- Proficient understanding of CORS issues and ways to work with such issues.
- Proficient understanding of social network APIs.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Inclined to take ownership of tasks and to ship highly polished products with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent practical experience
Software engineering - Bengaluru and remote
What are we looking for
- Developing, designing, building, or maintaining responsive websites
- Collaborating mindfully with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize feature release needs and develop lovable websites
- Unity testing website codes and maintaining web coding standards
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external web interfaces and address all browser and device types issues
- Thorough with website data backup procedure and practices
- Identifying feature problems shared by customer feedback and correcting them proactively
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Diploma in Web development or related field, or relevant experience
- Understanding of Solid principles and experience in programming web applications
- Proficient in My SQL
- Dedicated team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Work location: Bengaluru city and Remote
- Working days - 6 days a week
Welcome to BiCSoM careers:
BiCSoM Technologies Private Limited is committed to breakthrough innovation and success for its team members. From our mindful culture of compassion and wisdom to passionate customer success philosophy, this is one awesome place to work! So come and experience what it takes to build digital products which are loved by millions of users across the globe. You will find speed, agility, fun and supportive culture where we are responsible for each other’s success.
- BiCSoM is a registered startup under the Startup India initiative of Government of India and a DIPP registered MSME
- BiCSoM was recognized as one of the top AR/VR startups in India in 2018 in DCB Bank innovation carnival
Job Title: Urgent opening - Web/front-end React.JS/Vue.JS Developer
Job Location: Baner, Pune
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Notice Period: 1 Month or Less
Annual CTC: 400000 - 1500000 INR
- Technical know-how from both coding & design perspective - Bootstrap grid, Material design guidelines, HTML5, CSS3, JS, etc
- In depth expertise and hands on experience with Front End Development technologies like Angular, Bootstrap and React.Js / Vue.Js etc.
- In depth expertise and hands on experience with Designing Web Applications using programming languages such as HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery and API’s.
- Strong understanding of UI requirements, cross-browser compatibility requirements, general web functions and other standards.
- Experience with basic Architectures like MVC and MVVM
- Comfort in working in short, agile, iterative development cycles
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The candidate should take ownership of the assigned work from both UI and backend development standpoint.
- The candidate should be able to understand client requirements and come back with Design as well as Technical specs and should be able to estimate requirements at lower level.
- Should be able to visualize and create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and logic diagrams to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Should experiment on upcoming trends on coding, designing and implementing it during development.
- Should have seamless and fluent communication, learning attitude and analytical nature.
- Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of Team/Project as well as organisation.
- Should be able to guide other members in the team
- Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
- Should be able to Participate in the requirements gathering and come up with efficient solutions
- Should be able to Efficiently estimate on high and low level along with assessing risk items
• Individual should come from a structured development environment and possess a good
understanding of development processes (SDLC) and practices.
• Proficiency with front-end development (HTML 5, CSS and Angular)
• Experience running remote apps in the cloud.
• Programming proficiencies: Windows, Linux, jQuery, Angular, Node.js, MongoDB.
• DevOps activity including software releases to production, monitoring, and reacting to
• Strong experience developing complex, scalable enterprise software applications.
• Must understand domain complexity and criticality of delivery on time with consistency.
Front End Angular
Location – Gurgaon
• Good exposure on writing Functional/Technical Design Document.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in
• Good to have: React JS/ React Native
• Four Year college degree with Preferred major in Computer Science / Engineering /
• The individual must exhibit a great deal of personal initiative and accountability.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate or contribute thought leadership.
• Proficiency in data science and analytics.
• Knack for front-end design, proficiency in Photoshop.
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (ELB, EC2, S3, etc.)
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment, such as a growing company or agency.