- Programming and optimizing smart contracts
- Design, research and develop blockchain-based solutions
- Developing decentralized high-performance systems
- Building reliable and fast data storages
- Security audits of third-party and internal solutions
- Establishing policies and procedures that produce secure, high-quality software
- Write and review technical proposals
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Coding with concurrency, efficiency and scalability as primary motive
- Document systems, build runbooks, and automate those processes
- Being hands on by writing, testing, and deploying high-performance networking code
- Rigor on clean code, unit testing, code coverage and best practices
- Developing infrastructure software
4+ years experience in JAVA, 1+ year of experience in Blockchain, willingness to learn on the go, ability to write clean code, a strong sense of responsibility.
JAVA, git, linux, bash, ability to work with Docker.
Nice to have:
cryptography and system software development experience, understanding of design patterns, understanding of operating systems and networks, ability to design algorithms and mathematical models.
About Hugobyte AI Labs
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review • Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Skills: • Expert hands on knowledge of latest technology, good exposure to web technologies and open to all technologies like Java, J2EE, Spring boot , Microservices, Cloud computing, any DB • Very good exposure to DevOps concepts and tools, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery • Quick learner, believes in continuous learning and acts as a catalyst for building the culture within the organization • Analytical thinking skills, problems solving with strong exposure to root causing tools and techniques and ability to come up with solutions in complex situations.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
• Experience with both external and embedded databases
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle • Deep insight of Java and JEE internals such as memory management, transaction management, etc. • Implementation of API. • Problem solving skills, analytical mind, and a positive attitude. • Experience with test-driven development. • Experience in the Spring, Spring Boot, and Hibernate • Knowledge of developing REST API. • Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines. • Good communication skills • Problem-solving attitude • Ability to establish priorities • Teamwork and willingness to listen to others • Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts, and technologies. • Understand Java EE Architecture
• Clear understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON • Good knowledge of MicroServices. • Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience. • Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security • Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments. • should have hands-on experience in developing software with agile or scrum methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developer's team.
We are looking for an Associate Software Engineer - Java with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure development is in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 2+ years Experience with Java
- Experience in Spring boot Framework
- Experience with REST- JSON, SOAP/XML is mandatory
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Experienced in Server Side Java, J2EE, Servlets, Spring/Spring boot, JAXB, JAX-WS, MySQL/PostgreSQL, Junit
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
- Platforms with Open Source Frameworks - Spring/Spring boot, XML, Integration with SOAP and RESTful Web Services, WS security.
• Job Title:- PHP Developers
• Exp.:- 2-4 years
• Job Type: Full-time
• Office 10 to 7:30pm
• Strong experience with PHP / WordPress / Laravel. Laravel is a must.
• Experience with HTML / CSS
• Experience with MySQL with profiling and query optimization and Linux understanding is a must.
• In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
• Strong skills in PHP based framework
• Developers with deep knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites, plugins, theme development & customization.
• Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Webform, Web API, and business layer and front-end technologies Understanding of front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3
• Knowledge in AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB preferred.
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Understand existing business operations tool used by customer support and business teams.
- Work with Engineering Manager to upgrade the system to improve system stability and response times.
- Independently lead design and implement new features as per business requirements provided by Product Management team.
- Develop elegant, modular and maintainable solutions. Document all design, operations steps for knowledge sharing purposes.
- Guide junior team members on feature implementation and provide relevant training on existing modules.
- Java EE
- Java Server Facelets (JSF)
- Java Persistence API (JPA), Hibernate
- Payara/GlassFish/similar application server environments
- 2-8 years of overall experience in software design and development.
- Ability to analyze existing application, implement new features and re-architect the application in case of inefficiencies.
- Strong object-oriented skills and ability to apply design patterns.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers on development, code review, project planning.
• Good hands-on experience with Java and JEE
• Good hands-on experience with Microservices
• Good experience in UI frameworks (HTML, Java Script, HTML5, JSP, Ajax)
• Good understanding of Spring, Spring boot, Spring Integration
• Good experience with service oriented architecture and REST, JSON, XML, SOAP
• Good experience with any Directory technology LDAP
• Good Experience with a relational database like Oracle
• Experience working with Agile Methodology
• Experience in using RTC, code quality tools, defect tracking tools
• Good experience with code reviews
• Excellent team player with good organizational, communicational, analytical and logical skills.
• Good understanding of the web browsers and web applications
• Good experience with Ping product like PingAccess and Ping Federate
• Apache Camel
Java Developer(java8,spring boot,microservices, rest api, SQL,JPA)
- Should have strong hands-on experience in JUnit, Spring Framework, Spring Boot.
- Should have experience in Microservices, WebSphere.
- Preferred to have experience in Jenkin and CI and CD pipeline.
- Should have worked in Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Web development, Responsive UI.
- Ability to recognize user experience needs and convert them into the design.
- Knowledge in REST services
- Basic knowledge in HTML, CSS
- Experience in Microservices
Expereince: 3-5 years
Domain: SQL server/SSIS/Cloud technology
Good Knowledge in Creating new tables in database.
Using Triggers, trunket,delete,view,etc
- Experience in open source technologies - Solr, Redis, Kafka
- Exposure to building & managing applications in Amazon Webservices (AWS)
- Experience in security, scalability & performance aspects of solution
- Critical Skills: 1. Java / J2EE, Spring, PostGreSQL 2. Nginx, Tomcat 3. Developing REST webservices
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proficient with Laravel & Codeignitor Framework
- Have good database structures and algorithm platform
- Knowledge about OPP, MVC, RESTful
- Have experiences using GIT
- Use fluently one of relation database administration: Oracle, MySQL