About Codalyze Technologies
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about our platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the role
We are seeking a Software Engineer to help develop and grow our FB and Google Ad Reporting Platform. This person will help contribute to new core features and maintenance of our Reporting platform, which allows our end users to integrate with numerous business partners such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads and Twilio. Additionally, this person will also serve as a voice on the team, helping support both the team members and the product itself.
Qualities that we expect from you
- Deliver incredible products - We’re a product-first company, and we aren’t satisfied until we’ve built a product so clearly superior that customers have no reason to consider anything else
- Shared responsibility - We collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers across HighLevel, as equals, to provide optimal production services to our customers. This role will interface with many other product teams to ensure we are meeting their needs.
- Be a strong technical contributor - As an individual contributor, you’ll write testable, maintainable, scalable code and deploy it frequently. You’ll review the code of other developers, and be open to feedback about your own.
- Communicate well - Writing documentation of your new APIs will be critical to the success of this new service. You will also work with our product team to understand the long term product roadmap so we will never be boxed in by new feature requests. Our code reviews seek understanding of the change.
- Be a good teammate - You'll be helpful, open-minded, respectful, and collaborative. You'll support your teammates and challenge them to do their best work.
- Learn - Regardless of your level of experience or seniority, you'll work to improve your skills and learn more about our customers and their needs. It is very necessary to have basic knowledge about Google Ads, Google Conversion, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Facebook Pixel and UTM Parameters.
Technologies and Expertise Required:
- Facebook Graph API, Google Adwords API
- Understanding of Google and Facebook ad setup
- MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Firestore
- Google Cloud Platform products (Appengine, Cloud Tasks, PubSub, GKE, etc) and basic understanding of DevOps
What You’ll Need
We require you to be willing and able to do all of the things in the previous sections. Beyond that, there are a handful of things that may make you a better fit but please apply even if you don’t check all of these boxes. If you've got analogous experience or a track record of being able to pick things up quickly, please tell us in your application!
We’re looking for knowledge and experience with the following:
- Building scalable web applications with Node.js
- Participating in making technical design decisions
- Architecting and designing new microservices
- Mentoring and coaching other engineers
- Extensive API experience as such to prevent serious API security risks
- Reviewing code in a way that empowers your teammates while improving our codebase
- Building software-as-a-service platforms, particularly for small and medium-sized businesses
- Writing unit tests to ensure good code quality and sufficient coverage
Work Type: Full Time
We're building E-commerce, Fintech & Supply Chain stacks for Indian Retail & heads down focused on solving the hard, industry-defining challenges. If you love the first principle approach, freedom to build & own your outcomes, It is the place! Welcoming all entrepreneurial minds to BUILD & blitz scale with us!
- Work with other our leaders to design and drive the plan for the company's vision.
- Recruit great engineers, in collaboration with our recruiting team.
- Develop engineers on the team, helping them advance in their careers.
- Empower the engineering team to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability and simplicity.
- Contribute to engineering-wide initiatives as a member of our engineering management team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline (Tier I colleges preferable).
- A track record of leading productive engineering teams.
- Successfully recruited great people to your teams.
- The ability to thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
- The desire to encourage a healthy work environment that's both supportive and challenging.
- A genuine excitement to help engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers.
- Enough technical sense to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions.
- 7+ years of relevant engineering and hands-on technical management experience.
- Previous experience at good tech startups/product companies.
- Strong hands-on experience in full stack development and architecture using NodeJS, MVC, microservices, UI & UX (React), ORM tool (Sequelize), CICD tools (Git, Jenkins, AWS).
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, NoSQL, Cache, Linux based systems.
About the company
Founded by ex-Flipkart leadership and IIT alumni, Arzooo is a vertical focused e-commerce startup, digitising the Consumer Electronics value chain in India.
It started as a B2B platform empowering thousands of Consumer Durables stores with the best of pricing & product selection through its e-commerce stack and also creating a very efficient supply chain infrastructure across tier-2,3,4 towns in India. The recent foray into fintech has enabled us to empower Indian retail with a low cost, digital-first Credit alternative, which is unlocking immense scale for us
We are the largest e-comm player in India in the Electronics domain, and scaling fast towards capturing this multi-billion opportunity. With a presence in 300+ cities, we're now building a direct to consumer platform on top of our existing network of thousands of Durables stores. Through the direct to consumer platform we're taking all these stores online with Live Commerce capabilities, building appliances focused shopping experience for tier-2+ India.
We're a team of 400+ with deep experience in scaling startups, and we are building this team further now.
Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
Support test and deployment of new products and features
Participate in code reviews
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
3+ years of work experience in Python, Django
Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Urgently Hiring Node.js Backend Developer for our IT company Logical Softtech, Indore(M.P)
Job Location : Indore ( work from Office)
Experience needed : minimum 6 months needed
1) Node.js Backend Developer must have expertise in developing database with mongo db, backend, admin panel , web services, rest api, crude operation.
2) Must have expertise in cloud hosting, maintaining all server-side network components, command prompt.
4) Can work individually or in a team , immediate joiner
5) Any other MERN / MEAN /PHP framework knowledge will be added plus
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Profile : BE/MTech/BCA/MCA (2020 or 2021 Graduates with a minimum score of 50% or a CGPA Score of 6)
Must Have Skills:
- Knowledge of .NET Framework, ASP.NET and MVC 5
- Certification in Dotnet is a must and any other certification will be an added advantage.
- Good Verbal & Written Communication
- Passion for Technology & Innovation
- Good Problem Solving, logical and Analytical Skills
- A Great Team Player
About the job
with a remote working option.
Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
Possess Responsive/Mobile Design Skills
Knowledge of Cross-Browser Development
Worked on Front End Frameworks like Bootstrap
Worked on markup languages like HTML, HTML5
Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
Knowledge of some SEO principles
Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, etc.
Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Good time-management skills
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Coditation Systems was founded by a serial entrepreneur, and a team of young talented technologists, some of who have grown to spearhead the organization. With its inception in 2016, we became a boutique technology services and solutions firm specializing in Machine Learning & AI, Data Engineering, and Cloud. We have a team of ninja architects, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers having decades of collective experience of applying emerging technologies to build cutting edge software products.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
A Day in the Life
● Work with development teams to ideate software solutions
● Design client-side and server-side architecture
● Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
● Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
● Write effective APIs
● Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
● Create security and data protection settings
● Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
● Write technical documentation
● Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
What you will need
● Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
● Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
● Familiarity with common stacks
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Great attention to detail
● Organizational skills
● An analytical mind
● Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Min 2+ years of experience in developing modern web applications using MERN stack namely MongoDB, ES6, React.js and Node.js
- Good understanding of Database schema, design, optimization, scalability.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good documentation experience on functional and/or technical aspects of the project.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS
- Prior Open source contributions
- Experience building responsive designs
Candidate Experience: 2 to 4 yrs
Telyport is an emerging tech startup in the logistics space. We are building a robust hyperlocal distribution network that is affordable, convenient, and reliable for locals, SMEs, and large enterprises with a vision to bring local commerce online.
You can share your CV to victor @ telyport dot com
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer (Python, MongoDB and Angular/React or similar JS Framework) to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of three years’ recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
Responsibilities: Build & Maintain TELYPORT INFRASTRUCTURE
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface.
- Design and deployment of our database.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Design and construction of our REST API.
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- At least three years’ experience with:
- A relevant back-end programming language (Python)
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end, if necessary— (e.g., Angular, React, Vue, Laravel or Flask)
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries (e.g., Sass, Less, and webpack)
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git (or another version control system as required)
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
This is not your typical 9-5 job. If you are a hustler, passionate about what you do and would like to challenge yourself into new areas and arenas, look no further. You will have absolute creative independence in executing your roles while at the same time be chasing aggressive goals and targets to pursue and a highly competitive group of people to challenge and learn from.
Experience or College Educations don’t matter. What matters is your love & passion for building technology products. Compensation will be competitive with an option for ESOPs
● You will build robust secure and scalable microservices to build the Rentomojo application and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● You will be responsible to implement RESTful services with a metric-driven API Gateway
● You will continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions
● Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
● Experience of working in teams that are run with - agile- processes
● Experience manipulating large data sets using both relational (e.g., MySQL, Postgres) and non-relational databases (e.g., MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, Cassandra)
● Comfortable with managing AWS setups
● Reliable knowledge/experience in consuming Web Services, including OAuth-enabled APIs ● Solid knowledge of the foundations of security and best practices
● Experience with docker and kubernetes deployments
● Experience with modern JS toolchains such as Grunt, Bower, Webpack