- High self motivation to lead & build projects from beginning to end;
- You've shipped multiple products and are willing/able to demonstrate how you solved specific problems to solve users needs;
- Excellent communication in presenting your code and communicating what problems they are solving while giving/receiving feedback;
- Ability to quickly grasp goals and requirements from light specifications;
- Must be able to effectively & efficiently work with stakeholders spreads across many timezones;
- 5+ years of Android experience working in a modern commercial web development environment and shipping solid product;
- Experience in Springboot, Microservices, JPA, oracle database.
- Must have experience in authentication mechanism like LDAP, SSO, any authentication server, role management
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Work with sharp, motivated and passionate co-workers spread across many regions.
- Rare opportunity to make real positive impact on the world!
About Harvesting India Pvt Ltd
● You have good understanding of the fundamentals of data science/algorithms or
● Preferably you should have done some project or internship related to the field
● Knowledge of SQL is a plus
● A deep desire to learn new things and be a part of a vibrant start-up. You will
have a lot of freehand and this comes with immense responsibility - so it is
expected that you will be willing to master new things that come along!
What you will get to do?
● Build cloud-based services and/or user interfaces
● Participating in all aspects of software development activities, including design,
coding, code review, unit testing, bug fixing, and code/API documentation
● Be the first few members of a growing technology team
Numen Health brings together a diverse team of experts to address the root causes of chronic illnesses and provide holistic patient-centric and value-based healthcare. We take a preventive approach that is evidence-based, practical, and sustainable. It is a proactive healthcare system that facilitates active participation between patients and caregivers.
Our evidence-based protocols have proven to work exceptionally, enabling patients to take a proactive approach to their health.
Numen partners with providers such as doctors, hospitals, and rehab programs to expand access to primary & secondary prevention, improve patient outcomes, and lower costs. We aid our patients in adhering to their doctors' instructions and following our treatment regimens by providing tailored nutrition instructions, physiotherapy, and psychological therapy.
Our partners include eminent doctors who focus on providing continuous patient care for their patients. By working with us, they achieve this without adding any additional strain to their busy practices. Keeping our focus on the patient allows us to gain unique milestones that define positive clinical outcomes desired in chronic diseases.
What does the role look like?
Technical architect will be responsible to lead all stages of the software product development life cycle. This will include analyzing system and user requirements, designing software flowcharts, writing clean Java code, troubleshooting bugs, and running tests to improve system functionality.
An ideal candidate would be someone who has proficiency in Java technologies, designing software systems, good analytical skills, the ability to anticipate issues and frame remedial actions, and excellent teamwork and leadership skills.
What will you be doing?
- Design, develop, scale and maintain backend services in Java
- Meeting with the engineering and product team to discuss project definitions and goals.
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Improving reliability, scalability, observability and security of the backend systems.
- Write simple, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ensuring best coding standards and practices to improve and maintain quality.
What will you need?
- Experience with software design and application programming.
- Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
- 4-8 years of experience in backend software development & design
- Sound knowledge of Java technologies.
- Solid grip on the programming basics like DS and algorithms, OOPS.
- Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice architecture
- Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Must have experience on Java, Spring MVC / Boot, Hibernate / MyBatis
- Must have experience on building large scale application
- Must have experience on RESTful Web-Services
- Must be good in problem solving, Data structures and Algorithms.
- Strong understanding of Web Architectures, E-commerce solutions
- Strong understanding of any MySql / Postgresql
- Strong understanding of any Redis / Memcached / Mongodb / Elasticsearch
- Hands-on experience on GCP / AWS would be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience on Kubernetes / Docker would be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of version control system like Git / Mercurial / Bitbucket
- Writes well managed and clean codes
LetsTransport was founded in 2015 by IIT-Kharagpur alumni. It is a series-B funded, last-mile tech-logistics solution provider for intra-state deliveries based in Bangalore. It offers reliable, affordable, and professional services, structured to serve enterprises. LetsTransport aggregates light commercial vehicles for urban logistics and has onboarded 55,000+ truckers on its platform across 14 cities. LetsTransport works across industry sectors like organized retail, FMCG and e-commerce, distribution and 3PL companies. Some of its clients include Amazon, Flipkart, Bisleri, Vishal Mega Mart, Future Supply Chain, Coca-Cola, Delhivery, and Udaan. The company offers customized logistics solutions for clients, along with other value-added services such as screened drivers, audited and GPS-enabled vehicles, point-to-point billing, status updates, 24x7 service, and greater efficiency, all at transparent and economical pricing.
At LetsTransport, we have a singular mission to transform urban logistics in India through technology. We are a B2B tech logistics company serving India's largest corporations across industries with their urban logistics needs and are the market leaders in intra state enterprise logistics.
Values at LT
We Think Big
We Think Big and seize the opportunity.
We Put our Customers and Partners First
We earn our customers’ and partners' trust by standing by them and strive to create a lasting positive impact on them.
We Collaborate with each other
We enable others' success and build on others' success. We work together and focus on collective goals rather than individual goals; always keeping the organization first.
We Own what we do
We seek what is best for LetsTransport, rather than what is best for yourself or your group. We believe that ownership is a culmination of personal accountability, a culture of organizational responsibility, and owning the outcomes and consequences of our actions.
We work with Integrity
We do the right thing even when someone is not looking & more so when inconvenient. When in doubt, we disclose and consult.
We Learn and Innovate
We seek to learn & improve ourselves. We pick challenging problems and solve them by looking outwards and learning the fundamentals of existing solutions being used across industry.
● Extensive and expert programming experience in any one programming language (strong OO skills preferred).
● Deep experience in at least one general programming language (Java, Ruby, Clojure, Scala, C/C++, Python and SQL)
● A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
● Can independently own design for functional systems and platforms pieces
● Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems , Worked in startup like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
● Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows
● Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
● 5 years and above exposure in the art of designing and solving problems for large scale.
You will own a functional area - from product conception to its delivery to customers. You are expected to design and
code independently in multiple tech components related to your functional area. You must also develop a deep
understanding of non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc.,
over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly. You are expected to actively mentor junior engineers. You own
the codebase quality.
We are looking for seasoned engineers who are quality conscious, product thinkers, business cognizant and smart –
not mere coders. At LetsTransport, engineers get to significantly amplify the impact of their work or creations and this also demands the engineers to produce super-efficient solutions.
What you’ll do
● Own a functional area from product conception to delivery
● Given a fuzzy product requirement, work with other stakeholders, product to understand & refine the requirements and change them to tech requirements
● Prepare high-level designs (guidance where required) and document them
● Low-level design and code independently in multiple tech components related to functional area
● Choose the right tech stack for a given situation
● Optimise any existing microservices
● Take non-functional requirement (Reliability & Availability, Scale, horizontal scalability) into considerations while taking any decision
● Build, develop, mentor and coach junior team members
● Owning the quality of code, UT coverage, documentation etc
● Collaborate with teams by contributing to the shared vision and working closely with cross-functional stakeholders.
What you’ll need
● B.Tech or M.Tech equivalent with at least 5-years experience
● Deep expertise in at least one programming language & microservices tech stack.
● Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
● Experience in building data-driven web application design and development is a plus
● Good understanding of multiple tech solutions and ability to pick the correct one for the given situation
● Prior work experience in an agile environment or continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI or CD)
● Ability and experience in designing high-level software designs of the scalable system, taking NFR (non-functional requirement) in consideration
Skills: Core java,j2EE,oops,Spring,Microservices