• Experience working with SQL databases, query optimisation and designing schemas
• High coding standards - understanding of test coverage best practices & test pyramid concept.
• Design, analyze, code, test, and deploy applications to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects.
About Acko General Insurance Company Limited.
Acko is your new age insurance company. With killer prices and a hassle-free experience, we are out there to redefine insurance for everyone.
Acko General Insurance, an independent general insurer whose entire operations are through the digital
platform has raised $30 million in a seed round, making it one of the largest seed rounds for a start-up
Set up by Varun Dua, previously founder of Coverfox, Acko General Insurance has received in-principle
regulatory approval to launch general insurance business in India.
Acko is backed by Narayanmurthy’s Catamaran Ventures, Venk Krishnan and Subba Rao of NuVentures,
Kris Gopalakrishnan, Co-founder Infosys, Hemendra Kothari of DSP Blackrock, Atul Nishar, Founder and
Chairman of Hexaware Technologies, Rajeev Gupta, veteran investment banker and Founder of
Arpwood Capital, Accel and SAIF Partners.
Antier, a leading brand in Crypto Assets Management, is looking for a Golang Developer capable of writing custom blockchains and have good knowledge of C++ or Rust / Golang.
Antier – a leading blockchain development company – harnesses the power of blockchain and other technologies like distributed ledger and smart contracts to build scalable, asset agnostic applications such as white label exchange platforms (centralized, decentralized and P2P), smart wallets, ICO, STO, tokens and other enterprise blockchain solutions development. Our experts follow design thinking-driven approach to identify blockchain use cases and create intelligent strategies around the same to accelerate your deployments. Together, we are decentralizing the world by combining our deep domain expertise and rich experience to deliver blockchain solutions at enterprise scale.
Experience: 1-4 years
- Able to write programs with a compiled language (C/C++, Go, or Rust)
- Must have knowledge of SQL Database programming.
- Degree or equivalent in Software Engineering.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excited to learn and develop blockchain technology (No experience yet? No problem!)
- Possess a strong sense of ownership in your work, which drives you to find ways to do things better and faster.
- Always up-to-speed on the latest technologies.
- Constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation.
- Your communication style is open, transparent, and direct, and you consistently work in tight collaboration with your teammates.
- Always open to feedback, new ideas, and opportunities for self-improvement.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a small team of developers on various work streams and guide them on development tasks, perform code reviews and ensure design and coding are adhering to architectural standards.
We harness the potential of varied Blockchain platforms to deliver innovative enterprise grade blockchain solutions that make a difference. Get a chance to explore a completely new environment of working.
- Overall, at least 5 years of experience building Web/ API
- Experience with C#, ASP.Net MVC and Visual Studio IDE
- Strong knowledge of different versions of C#.Net libraries.
- Proficiency in building web-based applications
- Comfortable developing rich GUI's for Web Apps
- Solid grasp of object-oriented concepts and MVC/ MVVM Architecture
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable .Net code.
- Good knowledge of SQL SPs and Queries.
- Experience with Session Storage, multi-threading and App performance.
- Handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Divide projects into module with timelines, assign tasks to developers, monitor progress
- Hands on coding, system analysis, design and delivery of projects assigned.
- Review and refactor code.
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Completes assigned projects in a timely manner, within project resources.
- Meets project objectives, providing systems that operate in a cost-effective manner.
- Keeps management informed of project progress and problems, particularly as to needed changes in schedule, resources, or product.
- Consults with and advises development areas on applications in area of responsibility.
- Responds to problems in a timely, effective manner.
- Experience with Angular JS
- Experience with Azure
Hands on experience with Spring/Hibernate or .Net frame works.
Will have 3 months of training on ALM by the company.
Development across multiple browsers/platforms on Website
Good Understanding of SQL/NoSQL data stores
Fair Understanding of Responsive High Level Designs
Work experience in product/start-up company is a plus
Familiarity to MVC, SOA, RESTFull web services
Work with other teams and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline driven, team
broad array of Interactive web
Understand agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
Increasingly is an award-winning, fast-growing retail technology company focused specifically on the automation of cross-selling for online retailers.
Our clients include large global corporations like Samsung and Canon to several small to medium size retailers across the globe. Our AI-based algorithms help a customer buying a TV on Samsung to find the matching sound bar and purchase both together.
Increasingly is headquartered in London with offices in Lisbon and Bangalore. We work with clients in over 30 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking to rapidly expand our technology and product development operations in India. And we need smart, ambitious people like you who enjoy a fun yet challenging work environment.
We believe strongly that diversity and inclusion are the foundations for a lasting, incredible culture. We also believe that it’s important to get the balance right between work and life.
The job and its impact
- You possess an appetite for problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Back-end development is an inherently collaborative task. It can be made very difficult if there isn’t clear and concise communication within a dev team. You are a great communicator and a great developer.
- You are always looking for new ways to be a better developer. You put an effort into learning and exploring the world of back-end development in your own time.
- The back-end development sphere is as changeable and unpredictable as any in tech. You are someone who achieves comfort in discomfort. You are aware of the tools and new technologies that are being introduced.
- You possess good technical communication skills: Can effectively communicate project needs with both front and back-end teammates.
- High emotional intelligence: Self-aware and attuned to their peers’ needs.
- Be the best back-end developer by sheer discipline, motivation, and effort.
What essential skills you need
- 2-4 years experience in back-end Java/J2EE application development with a clear understanding of Microservice.
- Experience in developing internet web applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in different modules of Spring framework like Dependency Injection (IoC), Spring MVC, Spring ORM along with JPA.
- Experience in Java Version 7.0+. Good experience with JMS, Spring & Hibernate.
- Experience in identifying database solutions for a given problem, preferably MySQL (good to have)
- Develop well-structured, maintainable code, delivered on time, with automated tests. We are an XP/Agile development team
- Hands on experience in using Application/Web servers like JBoss and Tomcat servers. Worked on databases like Oracle & MYSQL.
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, analytics, advertising, or media would be an advantage.
What are the benefits
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest & fastest growing retail technologies in Europe right now.
- You’ll get paid a competitive salary & be working directly with a super experienced team of people.
- You’ll get a great place to come to work every day. Varied, complex, challenging & with a great culture that you can shape & change.
- *Wellness program with group health insurance
- 24 days leaves / vacation plan
Java Developer JD -Tata Business Hub
Required Technical Skill Set
Java 8, J2EE, Spring/Hibernate
Location of Requirement
Desired Competencies (Technical / Behavioral Competency)
• Two to Six (2-6) years of hands on experience on Java/J2EE technical development.
• At least One recent successful implementation experience using REST Services, JPA/Hibernate
• Strong understanding of SQL and RDBMS development skills
• Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
• Ability to lead junior team members from technology as well as functional requirements perspective.
• Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
• Have knowledge of NodeJS
Responsibility of / Expectations from the role
• Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
• Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
• Writing TypeScript, SCSS, and HTML.
• Analysis of Documented Requirement
• Preparing Documents (e.g. User Manual, Process Flow etc.)
• Work with various teams (Delivery, Rollout, Security Testing Group etc.) for enabling the product/feature to end users.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
EXPERIENCE – 2 to 5 years
CTC - UPTO 5.4L P.A.
We are looking for a backend developer who will be responsible for designing,
implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary
responsibility will be analysing requirements, designing Blockchain technology around
a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network. You
will be asked to work on various blockchain technologies like Ethereum (Layer 1 & 2,
i.e Binance Smart Chain ).
● Analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members
to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
Focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better
● Work closely with Frontend developers to integrate new web features into
● Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming
techniques and tools.
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Experience with Smart contract development tools
● Build new features and products using modern backend tools (Node.js, Mongo,
● Hands-on technical exposure in implementing Blockchain technologies
(Ethereum and Hyperledger Familiarity with Hyperledger Fabric and Solidity )
Understanding of Distributed Ledger technology, Blockchain ecosystem and
● Experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment.
● Knowledge on Mining, Hashing, Elliptic Curve Cryptography(ECC) and P2P
networking Extensive experience with progression of major projects from the
planning stage through to implementation and completion Effective
communicator to all stakeholders and management during project consulting
and analysis. Strong Software development background.
● Experience on Smart contract and Solidity, development tools for Ethereum
(testrpc, geth, Web3, eth_lightwallet, etc.
● Experience in writing smart contracts.
● Good understanding of NFTs and tokens.
● Experience in wallet integration like MetaMask and Coinbase Wallet.
Experience working with decentralized application protocols like DeFi..
Working knowledge of at least one of the Blockchain frameworks such
as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum (Solidity).
● Experience working with large code-bases.
● Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: C++, Go, Solidity,
Rust, Node.js, React.js.
● Strong knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures.
● Familiarity with Cryptography.
● Familiarity with P2P networks
● Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains.
● Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded
● Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Department: Technology and Research
Reports to: Technical Lead
Sampana Digital (SDPL) (www.sampanadigital.com) is a digital technology company that provides end-to-end product engineering and digital transformation services. Our engineering services includes web & mobile application development, user experience design, cloud, testing and infrastructure managed services to transform businesses digitally. We also enable enterprises with contextual and personalized two-way multi-channel mobile communications, including SMS, voice, email and PWA technology.
We believe in small teams of smart, committed, and diverse individuals coming together and form a breakthrough insight. We are a team of passionate professionals to craft an unbeatable culture and services.
Come and join us!
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications, and your roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Work with and direct the team’s software engineers in setting the standards for coding, testing and software quality
- Collaborate closely with the team’s BAs on the efficient transition of BDD’s and Swaggers to the engineers as part of the overall workflow.
- Oversee and manage the scope, timeline, and goals forth delivery of working software
- Oversee and assist in the production of comprehensive documentation
- Oversee and provide support to production cutovers and migrations as required
- Lead the analysis and resolution of technical and application problems
- Supporting the Scrum Master
- Participate in and support backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, release planning, demos and other Scrum related meetings
- Provide clear reporting on the status of the scope, timeline and progress for the delivery of working software
- Assist in setting up a robust out of hours support process
- Assist in the prioritisation of bugs and defects
- Providing Guidance and Mentoring
- Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and related code
- Provide technical leadership to the teams’ software engineers through coaching and mentorship
- Identify and encourage areas for growth, education and development within the team
- Self-Starting Leader capable or working under pressure
- Curious and engaged in Continuous Learning and Professional Development
- Strong DevOps experience
- Java and Spring Developer with +5 years’ experience with the following skills
- Java 1.8+
- Microservices with Spring-boot
- Spring cloud config
- Unit tests with Spring-boot
- Basic understanding of API gateways
- OpenAPI (Swagger) specification.
Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Integration into backends via various protocols (SOAP,REST, XML-RPC etc)
- CI/CD (Jenkins, pipelines etc)
The following additional skills would be advantageous:
- Spring reactive
- Azure DevOps
- Pivotal Kubernetes
- Azure Pipelines
About us :
BharatPe was co-founded by Ashneer Grover and Shashvat Nakrani in 2018 with the vision to make financial inclusion a reality for Indian merchants.
BharatPe launched India's first UPI interoperable QR code, first ZERO MDR payment acceptance service, and first UPI payment backed merchant cash advance service.
In 2020, post-Covid, BharatPe also launched India's only ZERO MDR card acceptance terminals - BharatSwipe. Currently serving over 50 lakh merchants across 35 cities, the company has grown business 30x in 2019 and is a leader in UPI offline transactions, having processed 5 crore+ UPI transactions a month (annualized TPV of US$ 5+ Bn).
- The company's list of marquee investors includes Beenext, Sequoia, SteadView Capital, Ribbit Capital, Coatue Management LLC, Insight Partners, and Amplo.The company has already facilitated disbursement of over Rs. 500 crores to its merchants since launch.
- Total Funding : $283.5M
- Latest Funding : Series D
- Why Join BharatPe ?
- Quality of work : Our current tech setup is serving us well for now. But, at our pace of growth, we know we will outgrow it soon. So, we are rebuilding our tech stack from scratch. Be it infrastructure as code, containerization and orchestration, event driven microservices, stream processing, or intrusion kill chain, we have a clear roadmap as well as prior experience of building modern state-of-the-art technology architecture. This is an excellent opportunity to build a world class tech setup from scratch and take it to scale.
- High operating freedom : We believe in ownership and accountability rather than command and control. Our teams are structurally empowered to operate with a lot of freedom, with effective mechanisms built within the teams to help with sound yet quick decision making.
- Experimentation and risk taking is encouraged to achieve ambitious goals.
- Competitive compensation.
- Cash and high growth equity.
- We pay good cash and our equity is growing at a very fast pace.
- We have a good team, proven business, and ample capital. Thus, the downside risk is low and upside potential is high.
- We are accelerating full throttle.
- This is the best stage to join a startup.
- Positive culture.
- We believe new ideas can come from everywhere, so we are always on the lookout. Instead of carrot and stick approach, we appeal to internal motivation to excel.
- We are strong team players - we build on each other's strengths and have each other's back in failures.
- Innovative and self-motivated with passion to develop complex and scalable applications.
- 2-5 years of experience in software development with strong focus on algorithms and data structures.
- Strong coding and design skills with prior experience in developing scalable & high availability applications using Core Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate.
- Work experience with Relational databases is required (Primarily MySQL).
- Prior work experience with Non-Relational databases (primarily Redis, MongoDb) is an added plus.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- B Tech/BCA from IIT or BE in computer science from a top REC/NIT.
Job Description: Java Full Stack Developer
- Java, J2EE, Spring MVC
- Hibernate or other ORM
- Web technology and security, REST framework
- Any one UI technology and ready to learn a new one.
- Database knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres)
- Unit testing frameworks
- Version Control (Eg., Git)
Good To Have
- JQuery, XML, HTML5, AngularJS/Angular and other UI technology
- Shell Scripting
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- 2 to 5 years of work experience as a Java Developer or similar role
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
Job Benefits and Compensation
- WebShar offers a very competitive salary depending on experience
- 24 days paid vacation each year (CL, PL, SL), earned at a rate of 2 days per month.
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible time / and availability to work from home from time to time
- Medical insurance
- Team outing and lunches,
- Reimbursement as per HR policies
○ Internet reimbursement upto 1500
○ Commutation reimbursement upto 6000
○ ISD reimbursement