Auzmor is a HRIS system that allows companies to do the following:
2. Employee Database (New hires & existing employees)
3. Time & Attendance
6. Employee Termination (Exit interview)
9. Goal Setting
10. 360 Review
PHASE 2 - LMS (Learning management system) in the E-learning space
Shopalyst is a technology startup that connects people with products they love. We do this by organizing the world's product information for easy discovery and purchase from any digital experience. Some of the best consumer brands in the world leverage Shopalyst to acquire and organize data to drive online product discovery and purchases.
We are currently looking for people to join our Engineering Operations team where internet scale, reliability, security, high performance and self-management drive almost every design decision that we take.
An expert in one or more of :
● Strong knowledge of Python / NodeJS
● Excellent communication skills
● Strong working knowledge in any NoSQL (preferable) or relational databases
● Good exposure to working on Linux/Unix systems.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN).
Nice to have requirements:
● Knowledge of languages such as Typescript.
● Understanding of any search server (such as Solr, Elastic Search, etc.).
● NOSQL database technologies (e.g Cassandra)
Job Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
· Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
· Monitoring and logging tool stacks - Splunk/ELK/Prometheus, Grafana 4 Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
· Perform Build activities for WSO2 ESB Middleware integration, involves writing XSLT, ESB coding, configuration, and Analysis activities.
· Trouble shooting various problems in different stages of development using logs files, Traces and Log Analyzer.
· Responsible for understanding the requirement, solution design, coordinate the development and testing activities (end to end)
· Guide the team regarding WSO2 platform best practices, framework, reusable artefacts and ensure code quality and timely deliverables.
· Work with functional and technical customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value.
· Work with Github, Azure Devops and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing.
· Good knowledge in messaging brokers: WSO2 Message Broker, Apache Kafka.
· Monitoring the server (Monitoring logs and WSO2 metrics).
· Desired Candidate Profile
Desired Candidate Profile
· Candidate must have minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in WSO2, preferably with WSO2 certification.
· Extensive experience in Integration by using WSO2 Product Stack (API Manager 2.6/3.x, Enterprise Integrator 6.5 and Identity Server 5.7.0)
· Experience in Implementing APIs in WSO2 EI and On-boarding APIs into WSO2 API Manager
· Experience in WSO2 API Manager for designing API facades and designing and implementing API Proxies.
· Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
· Must have hands on experience / knowledge with CI tools to automate dev, build, deploy.
· Experience in on boarding web applications into WSO2 Identity Server for authentication and authorizatio
• Minimum of a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or a related four-year degree.
• 4 years of hands on experience in Integration
Ula is reimagining how retail in emerging markets should work in the smartphone era. We’ve witnessed the rise of B2C e-commerce over the last decade in both India and Indonesia. But the small retailer, the heart and soul of retail, has been left largely underserved by e-commerce even though they’re spending hours every day on their smartphones. Ula provides a simple front-end app, powered by sophisticated back-end systems that determine everything from pricing to inventory to intelligent salesforce route planning. We are building many first of their kind technologies in the world and need your help in building the right systems.
Ula is an e-commerce, technology start-up headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Bangalore and Jakarta though we are quite flexible in terms of where our colleagues choose to work from. We are funded by Tier-1 Venture Capital — Tiger Global, Tencent, Sequoia Capital India, Lightspeed India, Prosus and among others is Jeff Bezos via his family office Bezos Expeditions.
We are a culturally diverse company with 38% women and 11 nationalities. We believe that the best minds are required to solve tough problems irrespective of where they come from.
For more details, visit https://ula.app.
You are driven to solve tough problems with technology. Let’s take pricing for example. Imagine a world where each product in e-commerce were to be priced differently for each customer based on where they are located, how much they buy or where they prepay or pay-later. This leads to a massive optimization problem because pricing too low incurs opportunity cost while pricing too high means a competitor takes that business. This is just one example of how B2B and B2C e-commerce are different and why B2B offers the opportunity to innovate. Now couple this with routing for a sales agent. How should pricing work with a sales-person’s CRM app? Depending on how far you take it, it is a massive machine learning problem.
If you’re passionate about technology and its applications to business problems, you’re curious and imagine what a new world can look like, love working with global colleagues on global problems and don’t mind taking risks that move the needle and treat failure merely as an opportunity to improve and iterate, you’d be a good fit at Ula.
We are very ownership driven at Ula. We also believe in proactive mentorship. It’s an opportunity to learn and to mentor. Below is what we expect from you.
- Work with the Product and UX functions to craft innovative solutions to solve real customer pain points
- Work with Engineering and DevOps functions to ensure system reliability, availability and scalability
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React framework.
- Building config-driven flexible UI components.
- Proactively monitoring and improving front-end performance via right architectural approaches,
- Continuously champion high quality software engineering practises - from planning, implementation, test automation, documentation, code reviews, scaling, performance, metrics, logging, and monitoring - essentially the entire software development lifecycle
- Evaluate existing and future cloud-based services to increase the efficiency of our team and/or business
- Grow yourself and your team - mentorship enables everyone to learn and improve
- 3+ years of experience in frontend development and 2+ years of experience in backend development.
- Proficient in any major programming or scripting languages (C++, Java, Python, NodeJS, Golang, Scala, etc.).
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Familiarity with agile software development processes for building distributed systems, and/or e-commerce platforms
- Experience with service-oriented architecture OR microservices and web application/services development.
- Self-driven to tackle challenges head-on and achieve goals
- Able to triage, troubleshoot, debug, and find root causes to problems in complex systems.
- Excel at working in small, dynamic, and fast-paced groups within large organisations..
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL & with non-relational databases such as DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc would be a plus.
- Thorough experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Lambda, API Gateway, ECR, ECS, Lex etc would be a plus.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6 & ES5 )- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Working knowledge of git for version control- Understanding of Unix tools
- A user-centric mentality for building products
Roles and responsibilities:
- Proficient in SQL, NoSQL, relational database design and methods for efficiently retrieving data
- Experience building complex and non-interactive systems batch, distributed, etc.
- Be responsible for the technical design and experience in guiding/mentoring others.
- Strong OOPS knowledge, including experience with design patterns
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL/Oracle
- Experience with enterprise application servers like Tomcat/Weblogic/Websphere.
- Exposure to Web Services SOAP and RESTFUL
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
- Excellent analytical aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skill
Experience with Hybris 6.x/ 1905/ 2005 with knowledge of Hybris B2C-ACCELERATOR/HYBRIS -B2B-ACCELERATOR, Hybris back- office, Hybris Frontend WCMS cockpit, product cockpit, Hybris core, Hybris Commerce, Hybris Search, Hybris OCC, Solr Customization
Experience working on core Java, JSP/Servlets, JEE, Spring, Services (SOAP, REST), Design Patterns, Apache, Tomcat, Build Tools- Ant/Maven/Jenkins, SCM Tools - CVS/SVN/ GIT Hub • Knowledge of one or more modules HYBRIS-PIM, HYBRIS-PROMOTIONS, HYBRIS-OMS, HYBRIS -TRAVEL-ACCELERATOR
Additional skills in SOA, ESB, JMS • Knowledge of high-quality professional software engineering practices for agile software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment.
Experience in eCommerce/Hybris payment integration, 3rd Party integration development.
Preferable to have development experience in Spartacus Hybris module.
Preferable to have exposure to Azure cloud (Hybris CCV2)
Fundamental knowledge of design patterns.
Experience in communicating effectively with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features and technical designs
Passionate about building great solutions
Mentoring the team members to meet the clients needs and holding them accountable for high standards of delivery
Willing to work in Shifts to support Production environment and Samsung.com Global eCommerce client requests.
Being able to understand and relate technology integration scenarios and be able to apply these learnings in complex troubleshooting scenarios
Hybris Platform Development experience of 3-10 yrs.
Roles and Responsibilities
You’ll be a great fit for Bizongo if you:
- Strong proficiency in Java and building scalable enterprise applications
- Can think of architectural design at scale
- Love solving complex and challenging problems
- Have good knowledge of design and architectural patterns
- Thrive to implement Industry’s best practices and coding standards
- High obsession for Quality and Performance
- Good knowledge on performance optimization, SQL tuning, caching techniques
- Like to collaborate with people, share knowledge, learn from others and mentor juniors
- Have experience improving performance of frontend and backend applications
- Have worked in product development setup with good agility and hustle
- Having complete ownership of design, development, and implementation of a product which will directly impact the customers
- Figuring out the common process patterns and automating them to drive results faster
- Building architecture, mentoring fellow engineers and delivering features end-to-end
- One of the fastest growing B2B startup in India
- Leveraging Technology to disrupt the unorganized manufacturing and B2B domain
- Work on Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, IoT and bring some of the latest technologies in redefining the B2B experience for made to order products
● Partner with the product/business teams to understand the product features and
specifications, translate them into high level and low-level design
● Participate in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
● Develop back-end components, services, and APIs. Support integration of user-
facing elements, and collaborate closely with the design and front-end development
● Write elegant, effective, and scalable code while maintaining the highest level of
● Take ownership of the work and ensure timely deliveries
● Drive innovation in product development, while relentlessly improving performance,
scalability, and maintainability
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a minimum of 2-4 years of
experience in backend development
● 1+ experience as a Java Developer, with strong knowledge of Java web frameworks
like Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc. and experience working in Microservices
● Hands-on experience of working with Linux/Unix platform
● Strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS like PostgreSQL/MySQL etc.
● Experience in - Python, Git
● Strong technical aptitude and good knowledge of CS fundamentals
● Sound knowledge and application of algorithms and data structures with space and
● Strong design skills involving data modelling and low-level class design
● Follow industry coding standards and responsible for writing maintainable, scalable,
and efficient code to solve business problems
Good to have
● B. Tech./M. Tech. in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
● Prior experience working in a startup environment
● Experience in setting up an entire product from scratch
Mern Plus Technologies looking for Angular Developer Having 2+ Yrs of experience in Angular
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
Expertise in springboot framework of java.
Company has been growing rapidly and is now looking to hire some of the best tech minds in India as part of its Technology Team.
We're looking for individuals who are not just technically brilliant but also excited about the opportunities
that are presented by the huge Education Technology Market across the globe.
- You will be responsible for design, development and testing of Products
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Some of the technologies you will be working on: Core Java, Solr, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic search, Clustering, Text Mining, NLP, Mahout and Lucene etc.