Role Description of Senior Software Engineer (.Net) – Full Stack
Your role would primarily be to strengthen our product by building and adding new product and improving the existing product features on the platform to improve existing offerings like
- AI enabled remote proctoring and video-based Virtual Examination Solutions
- Coding Skills Evaluation Solution for 15+ programming languages
- Interview Product Like AonLive for corporates to virtually interview candidates.
- CoCubes Assessment to assess candidates and apply for Jobs
The position will be based out of Gurgaon.
- .Net programming to build a world class product which is scalable and secure (model to be used by millions of users)
- Responsible for designing and appropriately structuring of code, developing modules, testing and productionalizing the modules with minimal handholding.
- Own the delivery of modules with minimal supervision and ensure delivery as per release plan
- Deliver product releases in rapid iterations; manage risks, dependencies, quality issues, delivery and integration timelines
- Contribute individually as well as manage a small team of junior resources
- Ensure compliance with guidelines, framework and best practices of the organization
- Work with global team and global products
- 3-6 years of strong experience in C#, Asp.Net/MVC/Razor Pages, SQL, Java Script, Jquery/Angular JS and HTML
• Strong programming and web development expertise in ASP.Net
• Experienced in handling end to end modules / client delivery independently
• Should have managed junior team members
Desired Qualifications / Traits
- Good business acumen and analytical / problem solving abilities (including eye for detail)
• Self driven, persistent, action oriented and goal driven
• Integrity and professionalism in work
We Strongly Believe in
- Work Life Balance – Maintain a healthy balance between your work and personal life.
- Open Culture– We encourage open communication and feedback. Every one is easily approachable. No closed work cubicle in the office.
- Empowerment–Employees are given certain degree of autonomy and responsibility for decision making.
- Fun at Work – We believe fun and work go hand in hand. Parties and celebrating various occasions are integral part of the culture.
- Learning & Development–Through periodic AON training programs, focus is to keep improving employee’s technical and business skill.
Compensation is best in the industry depending on experience and skills.
Azure Chatbot Developer
Location :Bangalore / Mumbai / Pune
Build and maintain bots on Azure platform. Integration with Active directory, WEB API based integration with external systems. Training and Integrate bots as per users’ requirements. Work in line with design guidelines, best practices and standards of bot deliverable. Creative approach to the conversation flow design, human aspects in the bot responses and sentiments
a) 5 years of experience in software development with clear understanding of the project life cycle
b) Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Bot Framework, LUIS and other Cognitive services offered by Azure
c) Hands on experience with Machine Learning based chat bots
d) Experience with Azure bot services like Text Analytics etc.
e)Strong database skills and hands-on experience on databases like SQL Server/Oracle
f) Strong experience on Azure Active directory and adaptive cards integration in Chat bot.
g) Strong experience designing and working with
with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and WebAPIs.
h) A strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and programming languages such as C#/VBNET
i) Knowledge of Python and NodeJS is a plus
j) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
k) Experience with JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 or similar technologies.
l) Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
Role: PHP Developer
Experience: 8-10 yrs
Notice Period: 15 days or less
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 8-10 years of experience in web development and software design
- Good experience in Laravel
Urgently Hiring Node.js Backend Developer for our IT company Logical Softtech, Indore(M.P)
Job Location : Indore ( work from Office)
Experience needed : minimum 6 months needed
1) Node.js Backend Developer must have expertise in developing database with mongo db, backend, admin panel , web services, rest api, crude operation.
2) Must have expertise in cloud hosting, maintaining all server-side network components, command prompt.
4) Can work individually or in a team , immediate joiner
5) Any other MERN / MEAN /PHP framework knowledge will be added plus
Design, Develop and Test applications running in the cloud.
Work in sprints, within a highly motivated, self-organizing team to produce quality software
according to the priorities laid down by the application stakeholders.
Design innovative solutions to problems faced by our internal and external customers and
implement them on continuously evolving applications.
Write Unit tests to ensure code is proven to work before being deployed to Test environments.
Use defensive coding to ensure software is developed with a secure approach.
Provide input on best practices and innovations across all aspects of our software development.
Provide our customers with Applications that can satisfy their needs, working as part of the team
to address issues that customers may encounter as they go about their business.
Required Experience and Skills :
A minimum of 6 years of software development experience
In-depth knowledge of C#
Hands-on experience with ASP. NET MVC Framework
Strong knowledge and experience in designing and developing Web solutions using ASP.
NET MVC Framework
Rich experience in creating REST-based web-services using ASP. NET Web API or ASP.
Working experience of Relational Databases (MS SQL, Oracle nice to have), ORM (Entity
Framework, EF Core)
Affinity with unit and integration testing frameworks and TDD
Knowledge of Azure cloud and DevOps pipeline nice to have
Analyze, plan and estimate requirements as well as identify risks involved and provide
Understanding of design principles behind scalable and testable applications
Continuous improvement and innovative mind-set.
Ability to take a lead role and take ownership of complex data integration deliveries.
A degree in Computer Science and/or a business related degree; or equivalent work experience.
We are looking for a Senior Microsoft SQL Developer to design, develop, test, plan, implement and maintain conceptual and logical database models.
For this role, you should know how to analyze system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data. Hands-on experience with SQL Server 2012 and above is also required. Ideally, you are familiar with database design, reviewing code, writing stored procedures, creating and modifying SQL agent jobs, making structural changes to tables and views.
Ultimately, you will develop database solutions to ensure project information is stored effectively and securely.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Working as Senior Microsoft SQL Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts.
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new elements.
- Design and Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
- Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements.
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures, and standards.
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes, and apply new patches and versions when required.
- 5+ years of experience in SQL Server Development with at least 1 year of Lead experience.
- Advanced experience in database monitoring, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and high availability strategies for SQL Server 2016, SQL Server in Cloud (AWS RDS preferred).
- Advanced skills in resolving database locking conflicts/blocking and resource utilization.
- Ability to work with other developers and engineers to analyze database performance and identify problems in areas such as execution plans, index coverage, and SQL server statistics.
- A thorough understanding of Performance Monitoring, Tuning, and Optimization, using native and third-party monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server Disaster Recovery (DR) options, Always On availability groups, and experience administering Windows Server, including Active Directory, Failover clustering, database partitioning, security, and encryption (a plus).
- Experience supporting SSIS, SSRS, replication, database mirroring (a plus).
- PowerShell scripting experience with the ability to write automated scripts and strong knowledge of system tables and DMV’s is required. (a plus).
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server databases in a high transaction, 24x7 database environment (a plus).
- Experience in Postgres, No-SQL databases (a plus).
- MCSA SQL Server 2012/2016 , MCSE or MCDBA (a plus).
- Should have excellent logical, analytical, and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Working with industry giants while following your passion for technology.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus and benefits.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Family Health Insurance cover for self and family.
- Work with US, UK, and Europe-based industry-renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies
• Front-End: HTML5, Bootstrap 3/4, jQuery, Angular
• Database: SQL Server, Oracle
• Ability to perform requirement analysis and design of customer requirements
• Good understanding of coding standards and best practises
• Exposure to customer communications for requirements discussion
Desired candidates must have 2-7 years experience as NodeJs Developer. If the candidate is not able to relocate to Gurgaon then we can also provide permanent Work from home for this position.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding functional and business requirements and translate them into effective code
- Provide support till deployment of code into production.
- Ownership for ensuring code optimization, problem diagnosis, and on-time delivery
- Implement solutions as per the pre-defined framework /guidelines and adherence to processes
- Finding an optimal solution for the problem statement
- Conduct peer code review.
What candidate should know about:
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB, Mongo aggregation, MySQL
- Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable, and maintainable code
- Experience with Elastic Search, Redis.
- Knowledge about AWS components (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, Redis Clusters, etc.)
- Self-learning abilities are required
- Familiarity with upcoming new technologies is a strong plus
Mandatory Requirement/ Preference:
- 4 years of experience for delivering enterprise solutions or products using full SDLC
- 4 years of work experience with enterprise solutions for Microsoft platform (SQL Server, stored procedures, WCF, C#.net, Entity Framework)
- Extensive knowledge and experience with creating and maintaining stored procedure in MS SQL Server.
- Working with WEB API added advantage