Position: Dot Net Developer
Job Title: Junior Software Engineer
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
- Programming Languages: C# or VB.NET
- Server-Side Technologies: ASP.NET / MVC
- Database: SQL Server
Knowledge on below concepts/technologies is an added advantage
- Cloud Platforms: Azure / Google
- NodeJS, Mongo DB
- Redis, RabitMQ, MQTT, Kafka
- Concept of Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
Key Deliverables: Writing codes as per the requirement.
Experience in product development field with hands on experience.
Strong Experience in OOPS with .Net, C# or relevant technologies with SQL Server or any RDBMS .
Knowledge in WinForms, WCF is a plus
Experience in rest api, web security, microservices is a plus
Experience in one unit test framework - JUnit/NUnit, Selenium, testNG, etc. is essential.
Working on data structures & algorithms, time & space complexity, OOPs
Transforming Logic to Code
Company IntroductionEnergy Exemplar founded in 1999, is an Australian multinational company that makes optimization-based market simulation software for the electricity, gas, and water industries. Energy Exemplar has its headquarters in Adelaide, South Australia, with regional offices worldwide.Energy Exemplar is the global market leader in the technology of optimization-based energy market simulation. Our software suite, headlined by PLEXOS and Aurora, is used across every region of the world for a wide range of applications, from short-term analysis to long-term planning studies. Driven by the frenetic pace of advancements in computing technology and mathematical algorithms, our people continually think of novel approaches and more realistic simulations that enhance decision making, create market opportunities that benefit us all and enable utilities and regulatory authorities to become smarter, more energy efficient and profitable.
We are looking for developers who have experience with Microsoft Technologies and especially in ASP.Net, C#, MVC, ADO.Net, between 2-6 years of experience.
The individual will be responsible for developing our proprietary software products to implement new features and support current applications. This includes being part of a collaborative team that produces a quality product for our clients.
Develop the C# ASP.Net using designated product technology architecture and frame works.
- Proficiency in C#.net or ASP.net, ,MVC, Angular JS, ADO.NET, XML, JSON, REST API and SQL Server
- Should be well versed with Data Structures & algorithms, Multithreading and optimization techniques.
- Should have capabilities to develop the core modules/components and should have experience in one or more complete life cycle modules.
- Should have Database and TSQL knowledge in MS SQL.
- Familiarity with SVN, CVS and Bug Tracking Tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and Excellent verbal and written communication skills with Proficiency in MS Office Suite,
- Should be Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
**We are hiring**
SURVEYSENSUM is looking for a Backend Engineer.
We're looking to expand our https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=gurugramteam&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6930462908086644736">#gurugramTeam.
Requirement: 3 positions
Experience :- 1-3 years
CTC :- 5 to 14 LPA
Skills :- C#/Java, ASP.net, .Netcore .Net, MySQL
● 1-3 Years of Software Development experience.
● Experience in identityserver4
● Experience in oAuth2.
● Experience in developing Apps using third party APIs, for example slack, facebook.
● Proven experience in ASP.NETcore Web API applications
● Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies.
● Familiarity with relational databases and SQL.
● BS degree in computer science & Engineering or equivalent.
● Experience with web services development (REST)
● Strong in object-oriented programming, Design patterns and solid principles.
Should you/someone in your network fits the bill, plz reach out to me on Linkedin Meenakshi Vaidwan
• Microsoft: http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET Core, Azure, C#/Web API
• Proven track record of producing high quality work with small & large teams
• Excellent communication and written skills with the ability to explain technical content to a non-technical audience
• Ability to independently produce high quality work without much input
• Ability to work well in a close team environment
• Ability to work analytically throughout the development cycle
• Able to solve problems and work to deadlines without direct supervision
• Effective organisational skills and the ability to deliver projects on time
• Ability to work on own initiative and as a team player in a non-discriminatory manner
• Knowledge of Microsoft’s Coded User Interface technology
• Experience of Agile development methodologies Desirable:
• Working knowledge of how Cloud/SaaS work
• Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is a plus
• Team Foundation server knowledge
A minimum of 6 years of software development experience
In-depth knowledge of C#
Hands-on experience with ASP. NET MVC Framework
Strong knowledge and experience in designing and developing Web solutions using ASP.
NET MVC Framework
Rich experience in creating REST-based web-services using ASP. NET Web API or ASP.
Working experience of Relational Databases (MS SQL, Oracle nice to have), ORM (Entity
Framework, EF Core)
Affinity with unit and integration testing frameworks and TDD
Knowledge of Azure cloud and DevOps pipeline nice to have
Analyze, plan and estimate requirements as well as identify risks involved and provide
Understanding of design principles behind scalable and testable applications
Continuous improvement and innovative mind-set.
Ability to take a lead role and take ownership of complex data integration deliveries.
A degree in Computer Science and/or a business related degree; or equivalent work experience.
Experience: 1-2 years
Qualification: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be part of Requirement gathering sessions.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and deliver the assigned modules.
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in the system.
- Provide technical support to assigned products.
Primary Key Skills:
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Methodologies.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET Framework, SQL Server, and design/ architectural patterns [e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)]
Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView® is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion- dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineers to join our agile development team. As an experienced member, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle: scoping, design, coding, testing, implementation and support. You will help in the development of highly available, scalable, secure and flexible solutions for our ecommerce platform. In this role, you must be able to multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems. You take pride and ownership in your work as well as the overall contributions of the team. You must also have the ability to take a system-wide understanding, recognize use of system components and disparate technologies and be able to diagnose and debug components across an entire system. Your ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal) is also key as is being a self-starter.
* Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
* 1+ years of software development experience using Java/C++/Golang/Python or any of the object oriented programming language
* Experience using Linear Algebra, 3D Scene model, Cairo - 2D Drawing Framework will be an added advantage
* Working experience using any of these: POV-RAY, GeoTiff, WGS 84 and Web Mercator projection will be a added advantage
* Experience with cloud technologies AWS SDK and containerization
* Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
* Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability and performance
* Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
* Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
- Expertise in Web API is most preferable.
- Good experience needed in Angular 4+ implementation.
- Must have very good exposure and experience working with C#,ASP.Net,MVC, Entity Framework,Web Service,Java Script, jQuery and SQL Server.
- Strong Knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience in debugging and working with n-tier arctitecture (UI,Business layer and Data Access layer) along some experience with service oriented arctitectures(SOA)
- Ablity to design and optimise SQL server stored procedures.
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming (OOP)