Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work on an intranet portal for excellent employee user experience and productivity using Java full stack tools (React/Angular + Java (Spring boot)
- Support Web App built for employee IT Applications provisioning process.
- Take static design components and develop solutions to elevate work into engaging digital experiences.
- Collaborate with the team to build backend code and integrations as needed.
- Develop user interfaces that are standards-compliant, cross-browser compatible, and performance-optimized.
- Create and maintain a repository of common and reusable code.
- Develop and maintain documentation for code.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 6+ years of experience in Java full stack web app development
- Familiarity with developing custom components as well as using component libraries such as MUI/Bootstrap/Ant Design
- Comfortable navigating inside a UNIX/Linux environment
- Ability to write REST APIs and consume with AJAX calls
- Experience with Java/ Core Java
Perks and Benefits:
- Attractive Bonus and Stock options for eligible positions
- A whole suite of best in class leave bouquet: Paid Time Off , Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Sick leave, Casual Leaves, National Holidays etc.
- Medical insurance benefits of 5L covering parents (including COVID hospitalization)
- Learning and Development - certification reimbursement (as applicable)
- Host of benefits to curate your salary as per your need
- Relocation benefits
- World class office infrastructure with Gaming rooms, plush pantry and Break out areas.
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- Overall 2+ years of experience with MERN Stack
- Experienced with ReactJS Workflows (Flux or Redux) and ReactJS basic Principals
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS Concepts.
- Highly experienced with Node + NPM
- Experience of deploying and setup apps on AWS will be preferred.
- Strong team player and flexible to work remote team.
- Minimum 1 year of experience on working complex applications.
- If you have good communication skills (verbal and written), will be an advantage
As a senior developer you will involved in all phases of software
development life cycle. Should have hands on experience developing SAAS based software products with agile methodologies and are ready to
lead our junior developers. Must have good expertise in using technologies related springboot, hibernate, restful apis in AWS cloud environment
• Contribute to all phases of product development lifecycle.
• Understanding the requirements all the teams involved and planning the
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and
technologies and presenting these for architecture review.
• Designing, implementing, and maintaining java applications that are
often high-volume and low latency.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs and advise solutions to these problems.
• Develop highly scalable REST APIs to use in our applications.
• Guide the team and help them in any complex situations.
Name - Savvology Games
Location - WeWork, Spectrum Towers, Malad, Mumbai
About Savvology - There is a lot of luck involved in most of the mainstream real-money games (Poker, Fantasy, Ludo, Rummy) which makes it hard to win anything. We want to create pure skill-based strategy games (no luck factor), where you can control your outcome better. What’s more, more than 50% of the players win! We make use of Game Theory (the science of decision-making) to come up with games that are so simple that even a 5-year-old can play. Our vision is to encourage people to make better decisions through gamification.
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Backend Developer to join our young team. You will be responsible for all the server-side logic of our games, ensuring a smooth, glitch-free gaming experience. You have to minimize downtime, crashes, and other bugs and capture & store data correctly for further analytics. You will be working alongside a dynamic team of IITian founders, engineers, designers, and marketers, so there is a lot of scope for learning and growth.
We’re a young, passionate team looking to make a dent in the gaming space. We work hard, but we party harder (beer/pizza every Friday night). If you love challenges, playing games, and building innovative products from scratch, we’d like to meet you.
- Build robust backend systems that do not break down.
- Write clean and reusable code for future use and ease of understanding
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Give inputs on how to develop new features in the most cost and effort-economical way
- Implementation of security standards, data protection, and privacy protocols
- We want to be a data-driven company. Gather data (events, clicks, behaviors) to facilitate analytics by the Product and Marketing teams
- Create dashboards where all key metrics and data is visible at a glance
- Implement and maintain an SEO-friendly website
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a Full-Stack / Back-end developer
- 2+ years of NodeJS experience
- 1+ years of ReactJS experience
- Proficient in MySQL and database design and schemas
- Familiarity with ELK stack. Hands-on project experience will be preferred.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Should be a team player and have a problem-solving attitude.
- Should show initiative and be opinionated. We don’t want a yes-man. [MUST]
- Computer Science or a relevant degree from a reputed university is a plus but NOT mandatory
- Brownie points if you’ve worked on / developed a mobile game before
What you can expect at Savvology Games
- A cool work atmosphere complete with flexible working hours, unlimited coffee, fruit water, games (Foosball, Table Tennis, Pool, Carrom, Board Games, Cards…). Time will fly.
- A hockey-stick trajectory for growth professionally
- Fun people who you’ll want to hang out with after office hours too :)
- Lots of treats - Did we mention beer/pizza every Friday?
- Be responsible for the research, design, development, and deployment of all products and platforms
- Proficient full stack web developer with experience in building large-scale applications.
- Ensure that the platform remains secure, scalable, sustainable.
- Set the bar for the quality of code, software engineering practices, communication skills, dealing with complexity and ambiguity.
- Hire all technical roles
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in working with MERN Stack (or any other stack)
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Excellent knowledge of Design Principles/patterns and Architecture Principles
- Expertise on AWS
- Design and build Scalable Web Applications
- Experience in DevOps Processes
- As a Tech Lead you will be expected to adapt to a dynamic work environment. Stay updated with latest in technology
- Own the product release end to end
- Ability to think Out of Box to create innovative solutions
- Strong technical acumen and cross-functional familiarity with Product Management and UX
- Experience in a young startup and build products from scratch
What we build is what identifies us. We work with the best companies in the world to build the most innovative and robust technologies.
In order to continue our accelerated growth, we are waiting for an innovative engineer to become available instead of hiring the first available engineer who is waiting to become innovative. This listing is for an Application Engineer, Fullstack for our team.
Who we are –
Being in the industry for over 12 years, Raw Engineering is trusted by the world’s leading companies across a variety of industries, including IT, Finance, Sports & Entertainment, and Retail. We collaborate with our clients and hence highlighted as their strategic partner. From an engagement’s initial planning stages, through launch and continuing through future road mapping, we are in lockstep with our partners business goals, technology vision and end-customer needs.
Our vision is to collaborate to achieve perfection, and we value positivity, learning, ownership, excellence and believe in building trust and care. Feel free to read more about us at https://www.raweng.com/
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work across the stack from a code commit to running it in production, with the end goal of delivering the best possible experience for the user
- Design, develop and test features from inception to rollout
- Write high quality code that is scalable, testable, maintainable and reliable
- Collaborate with people across roles to understand the domain and work towards building the right solution
- Adopt an open mindset for learning new things and working in new roles
- Continuously improve by working on and providing feedback
- Work as part of a team developing web applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Experience in Full Stack development using MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS and Node.JS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of various design patterns
- Experience in RESTful architecture
- Knowledge of the most trending and upcoming technological landscape
- Excellence in verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Agility and adaptability
- Experience in TDD/BDD
- Knowledge of cloud applications/platform and web technologies
- Knowledge of Web servers, especially nginx
- Experience with one or more SQL database
- Knowledge about build tools like Webpack, Gulp and Grunt.
- Understanding of CI/CD
What we offer –
Our growth is enabled and accelerated by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities.
- Interesting Work: This is the “challenge yourself” kind of workplace where you constantly learn something new and never stop growing
- Competitive Compensation: We reward your high performance. Rewards are higher when you work smart and efficient without dropping a sweat.
- Great place to work: With spontaneous office happy hours and team events, we don’t think you’ll ever be bored. A majority of our workforce are young, energetic and passionate individuals who are driven by technology, and fuelled by the fun at the workplace.
- People: You have a team that will trust you and work together to achieve excellence. As a team, we believe in looking after each other’s back. We are ONE team ONE dream and act as such.
- Culture: Open culture where everyone is approachable with minimal hierarchy.
- Medical Benefits: Mediclaim coverage for the employee and their dependents (spouse and children). Group Accidental Policy covering permanent disability, total disability and death.
Job type – Full time employment
Job location – Virar - Mumbai, Maharashtra, Remote
Work schedule – Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm
Minimum qualification – Graduate
Year of experience – 3 - 8 Years
Travel opportunities - On need basis within/outside India. Candidate should have valid passport
There is so much more that we can talk about this role and the workplace. If you are passionate about your career as we are.
After receiving your application, we will assess your profile and reach out to you if it aligns to the job description for this role. You will also be assigned to one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you throughout the interview process.
Disclaimer: Raw Engineering strongly believes in Equal Employment Opportunity.
We look forward to meeting you!
2. Working Experience of Ajax,Json
3. Rest/ SOAP API Integration
4. Good Logical and Analytical and communication Skills
5. Should have knowledge of CI/CD.
6. Must have experience in writing unit test cases and good in TDD approach.
7. Should have basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
8. Ensuring high performance of applications on mobile/desktop
9. Knowledge of Jenkins, GIT, Docker, Linux (Basic)
11. Coordinating the workflow between the design team, the HTML coder, and yourself
12. Communicating with internal/external web services.
GOOD TO HAVE
1. Experience with Amazon web services, DocumentDB, etc.
2. Understanding of Ecommerce applications.
3. Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
4. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests Proficient understanding Roles and Responsibilities
5. Design client-side & server-side architecture
6. Build the front-end of application through appealing visual design
7. Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
8. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
9. Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
10. Ability to work effectively under very tight deadline pressure.
11. Analyze issues, recommend alternatives, and implement the best recommendation
12. Prioritize tasks and responsibilities while managing multiple, competing priorities
We are searching for a Senior Full Stack developer to help us to work on our Client projects.
- Experience with developing real-time application & advance level web projects & mobile apps.
- Strong understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with working with Git(hub)
- Care deeply about clean and functional code
- Experience in Github & AWS a big plus.
- Passionate about learning and staying up to date with the latest technologies
- Are particular about details.
- Project Management Skills.
- Work from home
- Internet Reimbursement
- Monday to Saturday
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor's (Required)
- React: 2-3 years (Required)
- Node.js: 2-3 years (Required)
- Total Work: 2-4 years (Required)
- MongoDB: 2-4 Years years (Required)
- PHP (CI & Laravel) : 2-4 Years (Required)
- Good Project Management Skills.
You are required to possess good knowledge of PHP and experience in Laravel repository.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work alongside a broader team with a focus on Design, UX, Optimization, Back End processes, DevOps Efficiency with the goal of delivering high-quality projects using the latest tech stack.
- A keen eye for detail, along with a passion to deliver quality, customer-focused solutions is absolutely essential.
- Championing Web Development: You will be responsible for handling web development from ideation to production.
- Collaboration with product manager and other developers, owning a large part of the process from problem understanding to shipping the solution.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing web products.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Great skills in PHP MVC framework Laravel.
- Extensive Experience in API integration and development is required.
- Experienced with version control systems and repository management.
- Experience working and configuring AWS is a huge plus. but a basic understanding to work on AWS is required.
- Passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills and experience building consumer systems at scale.