C++ and QT mandatory and also should be very strong on Data Structures, Algorithms
Note: salary depends on current CTC.
- Participate in feasibility analysis of requirements for implementation. • Contribute in technical discussions regarding requirements, implementation adopting best practices/ methodologies, platforms for development and support methodology.
- Estimation and timely implementation of requirement(s) by developing a modular, scalable, high-performance code by adopting best practices.
- Own up the defect free code delivery of module/application and provide support during integration/implementation.
- Bug fixing, code optimization.
- Collaborate with the testing team to understand and resolve the bugs.
- C++ QT framework user interface desktop application
- Extensive hands-on experience in Desktop application development using QT technology
- Experience with GUI implementation and debugging desktop applications using Qt
- Experience in real-time communications software development and related build environments, with a focus on mission-critical, low latency multithreaded applications
- Experience designing, developing and debugging networked client/server applications
- Experienced with source/version control software, including Git
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, Data Structures and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in a non-garbage collected environment
- Knowledge of the latest C++11,C++14,C++17 standard
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Thorough knowledge of Nginx , Redis,Kafka, RabbitMQ, MySql
- Familiarity with language tools, such as Valgrind
- Sound knowledge of Postgre and MySQL
- C++ with QT User Interface, Data Structures, Algorithms, AWS, TCP,UDP
About Angel One
We are Angel One (formerly known as Angel Broking). India's most trusted Fintech company and an all-in-One financial house. Founded in 1996 Angel One offers a world-class experience across all digital channels including web, trading software and mobile applications, to help make millions of Indians informed investment decisions.
Certified as a Great Place To Work for six-consecutive years, we are driven by technology and a mission to become the No. 1 fintech organization in India. With a 9.2 Million+ registered client base and more than 18+ million app downloads, we are onboarding more than 400,000 new users every month. We are working to build personalized financial journeys for customers via a single app, powered by new-age engineering tech and Machine Learning.
We are a group of self-driven, motivated individuals who enjoy taking ownership and believe in providing the best value for money to investors through innovative products and investment strategies. We apply and amplify design thinking with our products and solution.
It is a flat structure, with ample opportunity to showcase your talent and a growth path for engineers to the very top. We are remote-first, with people spread across Bangalore, Mumbai and UAE. Here are some of the perks that you'll enjoy as an Angelite,
- Work with world-class peer group from leading organizations
- Exciting, dynamic and agile work environment
- Freedom to ideate, innovate, express, solve and create customer experience through #Fintech & #ConsumerTech
- Cutting edge technology and Products / Digital Platforms of future
- Continuous learning interventions and upskilling
- Open culture to collaborate where failing fast is encouraged to invent new ways and methods, join our Failure Club to experience it
- 6-time certified as a Great Place To Work culture
- Highly competitive pay structures, one of the best
Come say Hello to ideas and goodbye to hierarchies at Angel One!
About Our Client
It is a last-mile tech-logistics solution provider for intra-state deliveries based in Bangalore. It offers reliable, affordable, and professional services, structured to serve enterprises.
Our Client aggregates light commercial vehicles for urban logistics and has onboarded 55,000+ truckers on its platform across 14 cities. Our Client works across industry sectors like organized retail, FMCG and e-commerce, distribution and 3PL companies. Some of its clients include Amazon, Flipkart, Bisleri, Vishal Mega Mart, Future Supply Chain, Coca-Cola, Delhivery, and Udaan.
The company offers customized logistics solutions for clients, along with other value-added services such as screened drivers, audited and GPS-enabled vehicles, point-to-point billing, status updates, 24x7 service, and greater efficiency, all at transparent and economical pricing.
Our Client, as a brand, is known as one of the market leaders in the enterprise segment, and first movers to identify and empathize with the underserved urban trucker community, playing a huge role in making them a part of the mainstream economy. This series-B funded tech-logistics company aims to disrupt the primitive $35bn+ urban-logistics industry by leveraging technology and help enterprises to reach consumers faster.
Our Client is India's largest enterprise urban-logistics provider in India, with 55,000+ Light Commercial Vehicles on its platform.
Why Our Client?
1) Young Startup growing and well funded.
What will I do?
- Designing user flows and converting them into logical entities in the code.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Designing Database schemas.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
What skills should I have?
- 3+ years of experience in Backend Development.
- Language: NodeJs
- Additional knowledge of Python will be a plus
- Understanding of microservices architecture.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Please find below updated JD for Java requirement.
-Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiment.
- -6+ years of Java advanced software development experience, with concurrent (multi-threaded) programming highly desirable.
- -Strong experience on Core Java 8, Java EE, Spring Boot, Maven and Docker including Multi-threading.
. -Strong problem solving skills, computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms.
- -Hands on experience with any SQL Database.
- -Ability to learn new technologies like ELK, stack, redis etc.
- -Must have expert level knowledge in Java, Springboot.
- -Must have knowledge or hands on experience in microservices, apache kafka and distributed caching.
. -Experience in distributed/scalable systems
- -Strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices.
- -Familiarity with standard development tools and processes: Git, Eclipse, JUnit test, debugging, profiling, etc.
. -Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps
. -Strong knowledge and previous experience in end-to-end design, development and subsequent
support of large-scale data processing systems
. - Familiarity and confidence working in an agile development environment.
. - Good Problem solving skills
- - Good oral and written communication skills.
- - Strong debugging skills.
Job title- SSE/Associate Technical Lead/Technical Lead
Extensive product development experience
4-8 years experience in back end Java Development
Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD).
Team task assignment, mentoring and helping resolve issues
Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision.
Skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
Excellent problem-solving skills. Curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges.
Excellent debugging skills
Experience in SOA and microservice deployment model.
GWT development experience
Experience of working in an Agile development model
Mixed experience in different type of organizations - product start up and large enterprises
Strong Analytical skills
Acumen for understanding customer's business goals
Process oriented- Following current processes and partner in process improvement.
Data oriented- Using data and knowledge base for solving current problem at hand and creating software knowledge base for future use.
Ability to juggle multiple development and design tasks simultaneously.
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto five years of experience, preferably working on Java.
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
Proficient with full development stack (MySQL, Redis, Memcached, MVC frameworks, jQuery, Server Administration, CSS, HTML, etc) and understanding of OOP design, AJAX, jQuery, and MySQL
Understands how to build an optimized web app and has experience with caching and other scaling techniques
The desire and energy to work long hours so that we can continuously improve our website at the quickest pace possible
Passionate about working in a startup and creating a great product
Must love to program, must be willing to learn, and must be creative. If you are the type of person who finds learning a new technology or language an exhilarating experience, you will love it here.
Must be able to show us projects and or websites that you have created. Bonus points if you’ve created these projects/websites outside of your work (we love seeing proof of how much you love technology and coding).
Education - relevant degree in Engineering preferable
At SplashLearn, our vision is to build the most engaging learning experiences for children that transform them into lifelong learners. We are the world's first scientifically-designed, game-based curriculum spanning Pre-K to Grade 5.
Loved by a whopping 33 million learners across 150+ countries and trusted by over 440k teachers and 77k schools, SplashLearn is the fastest growing elementary math program in the US. If those numbers seem too abstract, consider this: Every 1 in 3 schools and 1 in 7 elementary school children in the US love SplashLearn!
Backed by Accel Partners, SplashLearn has bagged many prestigious edtech awards such as the NASSCOM Emerge50, Parents Choice and Best App Ever and has been consistently featured among the best apps on the App Store.
What we are looking for:
If you're a passionate problem solver who gets a kick out of creating rewarding learning experiences for an audience as diverse as ours (read kids - can't read, can't click on a small button and won't sit straight during a user testing session and their ever possessive parents and ambitious teachers!), we might just have a career-changing opportunity waiting for you.
What you’ll do: Core Responsibilities
Create games based on the Game and Level Design Documents
Work with Game Designers to algorithmically generate levels
Own all technical aspects of the game, including challenges in implementing the core game mechanics, art, animation
Optimize code for best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of games across platforms
Write modular code, create reusable components
Create quick prototypes for game ideas and concepts
Very good with algorithms and problem solving
Hands on with at least one programming language
At least a bachelor’s degree (engineering/game development) or equivalent (BCA/MCA etc)
Qualifications and Skills
4+ Years of experience building games for the mobile or web
Understanding of common Design Patterns and techniques in game development
Culture at SplashLearn
At SplashLearn, we dig individuality. We love people who have something to say, and we listen. With us, you will get a chance to weave a little bit of you in our suite of learning products that are being used by millions of users. We have a workplace that is perennially high on energy. You can find people deeply engrossed in conversations that range from the latest movie to the newest tech on the block, and you will also see people who don’t want to have anything to do with that and are quietly typing away on their machines.