UPCRED powers AI-Recommendation on Social Content Creators, helping them discover content monetisation and helping Brands/Businesses explore Influencer Marketing.
The company’s advert platform is powered by artificial intelligence, which is used by businesses for Influencer Discovery, Campaign Management, and Campaign Analytics through UPCRED Pixel Management.
Our technology visions to have one-third of the world's social consumers discover new things through recommendation feeds from their favourite social media creator and which connects advertisers to these audiences to grow their business.
UPCRED Social has long-term partnerships with a variety of digital content creators and has the vision to democratize the social earning for content creators in India.
UPCRED Advert wants to be an all-in-one influencer marketing platform designed to help businesses own their influencer relationships.
The React Developer will own and drive web development—including decisions about tools, technologies, and processes - for UPCRED.
This is an incredible opportunity for anyone interested in being a part of a high-performing, fast team with a massive learning curve. Our team moves fast and develops world-class products by pushing the boundaries of React development. If hired, you will be part of UPCRED's in-house Product & Engineering team.
Develop cross-browser & cross platform supported web applications in React which customers love using.
Work with product, design, backend teams to develop features.
Work on bindings and integrations required with react libraries & REST api's.
Plan, estimate, and delivery your project with minimal supervision.
2 - 5 years of React experience with some hands-on experience with web application development.
Experience with React Ecosystem (React Router, Styled-components, Server-side rendering, Context API, React Hooks) is strongly preferred.
Experience with state management libraries such as Redux or MobX is a huge plus.
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, offline storage, state
Experience with Content/Video-based website.
Understanding of Social Video-based web Architecture
Apply, and let us know your interest?
UPCRED, that's how we grow, fair and transparent!
Note: Candidates who is having a notice period of more than 45 do not apply
About the Company
Established in the year 1953, Our Client is one of the leading TMT bar manufacturer and exporter in India. It is a well known group that achieves a turn over of 3000 Cr per annum. The group is setting a construction & architecture oriented omni channel B2B & B2C platform
Experience : 5-7Years
- 5-7years of experience in frontend development primarily using React .JS
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces)
- Thorough understanding of NodeJs & React.js(SSR) and its core principles
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with code versioning (version control) tools, such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Good to have experience with popular React.js workflows
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement
- Preference will be given to those who have worked on libraries such as Bootstrap, Material js.
- Knowledge ofGraphQL and CSS preprocessor like SASS
- Proficient in industry standard best practices such as Design Patterns, Coding Standards,
Coding modularity, Prototypes etc.
Rezo.ai is an AI-first and NLP-first sales & support automation platform with a mission to become the leading automation/AI platform in the world. Our team have extensive experience in AI and Automation and is working extremely hard to build a state-of-art automation platform. Currently, deployed with large enterprises to automates conversations across voice, email, chat, social, WhatsApp and enhancing customer experience.
If you are fascinated by AI and looking to work with team that uses the latest AI technologies, in a fast growing and flexible work environment with immense growth opportunities, come and join us. We are looking for people who could join who are ready to take on big challenges.
• Responsible for development of new highly responsive, web-based user interface
• Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
• Work and collaborate with the rest of the development team
• Work with product team, backend team and server teams.
• Learn and understand user interactions and develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web capable devices and browsers
• Good time-management, interpersonal and communication skills.
• A natural inclination toward solving complex problems, Impulse to learn and master new technologies and curiosity to find new and unusual ways of how to solve various technical issues.
Desired Qualifications And Key Skills
• Bachelors degree in computer science, software/computer engineering or an equivalent degree.
• Experience with React.js framework of coding and Experience in working with Progressive web application will be highly preferred.
• Should have 3+ years of hands-on experience in configuration, coding, testing and deploying web-based applications
• Working in agile environment with agile methodologies is a must and having Git knowledge is an advantage.
• Good knowledge of MongoDB, Redis and other database systems.
Why You Should Join Rezo.AI:
• You're Surrounded by Passionate Team Members
• You Learn About Entrepreneurship
• Big Career Opportunities
• Learn by doing
• The Opportunity of Innovation
• Enhanced Responsibility
1.Apply the fundamentals of Data Structure & Algorithm over application development.
2.Understand requirement from the business team, take up ownership and delegate work
3.Ability to visualise user stories and build software.
4.Is cognizant about security and data privacy while building.
5.The ability to produce bug-free and production grade code. Takes up bugs personallyand works towards fixing it.
6.Release management and Code Review
7.Writing unit and integration test cases for both client and server components
8.Implement CI/CD pipeline for client, server and middleware applications
9.Brainstorm and prepare logical and physical solution architecture diagrams
10.Work on software/server installation, configuration from Dev to Prod environments
11.Prepare project documents and deployment play-book/run-book for maintenanceand migration
12.Look at testing team as their peers and work together.
13.The skills that we consider:Angular 7, Node.js, MYSQL, Shell scripting, AWS, Google cloud.
15.Has explored serverless and basics of docker and kubernetes.
16.Understands SCRUM/Agile methodologies of working together.
17.Training and building Team
Who should apply?
- Someone with 3 or 4 years of relevant experience.
- Someone who clearly understands the difference between Project development andProduct development
- Believes in data driven decisionBelieves that years of experience does not mean unwillingness to listen to juniors.
- A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
- Believe that Product development is where they wish to upskill themselves.Someone who believes in letting the machines do the machine work.
- Someone who thinks of flow charts when they face a problem in their day to day life.
- Someone who thinks like a child and doesn’t behave like one!An ever learning mindset and never give-up attitude is more valuable to us than workexperience.
Place of Work:-
To Apply - Fill this Form : iamneo.ai Job Application (office.com)
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
- Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
- Sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
- Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
- Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
- Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization) and web/mobile performance analysis.
- Experienced with web standards and protocols such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, and socket APIs in general.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- React (Must), Preferably mobx experience
- Modern CSS layouts like Flex, Grid
- Strong fundamentals in OOP design patterns
- Basic understanding of REST API's
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
About the Company
Peacock Engineering Ltd is a Gold-accredited IBM Premier Business Partner which has amassed over 300 person years of experience implementing business critical EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) solutions across a range of industries such as oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, utilities, facilities management, transport, and power generation.
Peacock Engineering Ltd specialise in providing consultancy services and support for the IBM Maximo EAM software product and maintain a pool of highly experienced and capable consultants fully conversant with IBM Maximo and its functionality, capabilities, and opportunities for customisation to meet business need.
Peacock Engineering’s Technical Services team is now looking for an experienced UI / Front End Developer who is proficient with React.js (16.8+) to join our international team of developers delivering innovative solutions to our major UK-based customers.
Your primary focus will be working on new user interface components which are modern, secure, performant, and easy to maintain - following well-known React.js workflows and recognised best practices.
You will coordinate with the rest of our multi-disciplined team working together on different layers of the solution architecture. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and delivering a high-quality product is essential.
- Developing new user-facing features for our clients using React.js
- Translating functional requirements (User Stories/Tasks) and wireframes into high quality code with tests
- Working with architects, developers, and QA engineers to ensure that your work is testable, meets industry security standards and is written to deliver good performance/scalability.
- Perform application and solution development to meet project requirements.
- Develop and document detailed technical designs to meet business requirements.
- Manage multiple technical environments and support the development and testing processes.
- Identify areas of customization and optimization and provide solutions that meet the business requirements.
Skills & Personal Qualities – Required:
Experience working with the IBM Maximo software product within the following capacities:
- Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering or Business-related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience in React application development.
- Demonstrable expertise in software development in an Agile setting
- Ability to deliver well-tested code consistently in an Agile, CI/CD environment
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authentication/authorization mechanisms
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools (Azure DevOps preferable)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack/Parcel, NPM/Yarn, etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good spoken & written English
Skills & Personal Qualities – Desired:
- To bring industry knowledge world class capabilities innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value.
- To work with leading Resources client’s major customers and suppliers to develop and execute projects and reliability strategies.
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solution.
- IBM MobileFirst certification
- JAVA/ SQL Skills
- Professional and committed, with a disciplined approach to work.
- Motivated and driven by finding and providing solutions to problems.
- Polite, tactful, helpful, empathic nature, able to deliver to the needs of customers.
- Has respect for others and their views.
- Technology minded and focused, enthusiastic about technologies.
- Analytical, able to raise from the detail and see the bigger picture.
- Dedicated to continually updating and upgrading own knowledge.
- Carries a mind-set of continuous improvement, constantly looking for better and more efficient ways of doing things.
- Values quality at the centre of all things in work.
Due to considerable amounts of virtual working and interaction with colleagues and customers in different physical locations internationally, it is essential that the successful applicant has the drive and ethic to succeed working in small teams physically but in larger efforts virtually. Self-drive to communicate constantly using web collaboration and video conferencing is essential.
As an employee, you will be encouraged to continually develop your capability & attain certifications to reflect your growth as an individual.
ShopTrade started with a passion for 'All things Commerce!'. As a 360-degree agency and a featured Shopify Expert, our employees get a chance to discover themselves and their skills and grow 10X faster in their careers. We are a startup! We love to get sh*t done, we love people who are innovative, act like owners and strive to reach excellence every day. We equally reward people who take risks and help the company reach newer heights faster & better.
Our company offers a range of solutions for fully-customisable e-commerce websites and themes, optimised UX design, intuitive UI, third-party systems integration, custom application development, conversion rate optimisation, digital marketing, quality analysis, and web analytics strategy.
We are an ideal example of what ideates and executors can achieve together. We bridge the gap between processes, services, and products that make way for unique experiences for every commerce endeavour.
What you will do?
- As a front-end Engineer, you'll be working as part of a cross-functional team of developers, designers, solution consultants and agile project manager, to build best-in-class e- commerce websites on Shopify Plus.
- Your job will see you working closely with our global team of UX/UI designers & engineers bringing their designs to life, creating exceptional e-commerce experiences that range from high-converting homepages to perfectly crafted product pages. An out of the world experience is at the core of what we aim to do everyday!
- You'll be creating impact alongside a talented team of developers, using a continually evolving set of modern front-end tooling.
We are looking for
- 7+ Years of Experience in building out designs to pixel perfect accuracy
- Savvy in writing structured, well-organised and dry code.
- Experience building high-quality, responsive layouts and with smooth interactions, transitions and animations
- Embrace continuous learning and application of new design trends and best practices for modern web development.
- Fluency with version control and Git flows
- Fluency in interpreting and working with third-party APIs
- Experience with cross-browser and device testing websites
- Experience working within agile environments including Scrum / KanbanAwareness of web performance best-practice, developing for accessibility and SEO
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with React Js
- Experience working with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, Hybris or Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a plus.
Equal Experts is a community of talented experienced software development consultants, specializing in Agile Delivery. A place where you are a Front-End Dev, working alongside the client, enabling them, and adding real value to their products. A world where you are working with great, like-minded people, while you learn new technology on the go and implementing the best practices.
We indulge in all things that would excite you!!
- Node (ReactJS, VueJs) and the likes
- We work almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and
- consulting services, so you'll be flexible about travel
- Employ Agile development including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation, and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a designation or title
- Spread the word about best practices in software development inside and outside
- Equal Experts community like Expert Talks
What we look for in you?
- HTML, CSS, React Js, Vue Js, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp.
- Testing tools like Jasmine, Jest, Enzyme
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience working with Agile, TDD, Lean, and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP)
- Enthusiastic to work collaboratively with people and sharing your ideas to solve real business problems.