- Gathering project requirements from customers and supporting their requests.
- Creating project estimates and scoping the solution based on clients’ requirements.
- Delivery on key project milestones in line with project Plan/ Budget.
- Establishing individual project plans and working with the team in prioritizing production schedules.
- Communication of milestones with the team and to clients via scheduled work-in-progress meetings
- Designing and documenting product requirements.
- Possess good analytical skills - detail-orientemd
- Be familiar with Microsoft applications and working knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of MIS Reports & Dashboards
- Maintaining strong customer relationships with a positive, can-do attitude
About Fragma Data Systems
Fragma is a leading Big data, AI and Advanced analytics company provideing services global clients.
Skills: Machine Learning,Deep Learning,Artificial Intelligence,python.
Domain knowledge: Data cleaning, modelling, analytics, statistics, machine learning, AI
· To be part of Digital Manufacturing and Industrie 4.0 projects across Saint Gobain group of companies
· Design and develop AI//ML models to be deployed across SG factories
· Knowledge on Hadoop, Apache Spark, MapReduce, Scala, Python programming, SQL and NoSQL databases is required
· Should be strong in statistics, data analysis, data modelling, machine learning techniques and Neural Networks
· Prior experience in developing AI and ML models is required
· Experience with data from the Manufacturing Industry would be a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Develop AI and ML models for the Manufacturing Industry with a focus on Energy, Asset Performance Optimization and Logistics
· Multitasking, good communication necessary
· Entrepreneurial attitude.
ketteQ is a supply chain planning and automation platform. We are looking for extremely strong and experienced Technical Consultant to help with system design, data engineering and software configuration and testing during the implementation of supply chain planning solutions. This job comes with a very attractive compensation package, and work-from-home benefit. If you are high-energy, motivated, and initiative-taking individual then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Responsible for technical design and implementation of supply chain planning solutions.
- Design and document system architecture
- Design data mappings
- Develop integrations
- Test and validate data
- Develop customizations
- Deploy solution
- Support demo development activities
- Minimum 5 years experience in technical implementation of Enterprise software preferably Supply Chain Planning software
- Proficiency in ANSI/postgreSQL
- Proficiency in ETL tools such as Pentaho, Talend, Informatica, and Mulesoft
- Experience with Webservices and REST APIs
- Knowledge of AWS
- Salesforce and Tableau experience a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with international clients
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated individual who is looking to make a career in supply chain management
- Quick thinker with proven decision-making and organizational skills
- Must be flexible to work non-standard hours to accommodate globally dispersed teams and clients
- Bachelors in Engineering from a top-ranked university with above average grades
At-least 1 year of Python, Spark, SQL, data engineering experience
Primary Skillset: PySpark, Scala/Python/Spark, Azure Synapse, S3, RedShift/Snowflake
Relevant Experience: Legacy ETL job Migration to AWS Glue / Python & Spark combination
Reverse engineer the existing/legacy ETL jobs
Create the workflow diagrams and review the logic diagrams with Tech Leads
Write equivalent logic in Python & Spark
Unit test the Glue jobs and certify the data loads before passing to system testing
Follow the best practices, enable appropriate audit & control mechanism
Analytically skillful, identify the root causes quickly and efficiently debug issues
Take ownership of the deliverables and support the deployments
Create data pipelines for data integration into Cloud stacks eg. Azure Synapse
Code data processing jobs in Azure Synapse Analytics, Python, and Spark
Experience in dealing with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data in batch and real-time environments.
Should be able to process .json, .parquet and .avro files
Tier1/2 candidates from IIT/NIT/IIITs
However, relevant experience, learning attitude takes precedence
About the Role:
Freight Tiger is growing exponentially, and technology is at the centre of it. Our Engineers love solving complex industry problems by building modular and scalable solutions using cutting-edge technology. Your peers will be an exceptional group of Software Engineers, Quality Assurance Engineers, DevOps Engineers, and Infrastructure and Solution Architects.
This role is responsible for developing data pipelines and data engineering components to support strategic initiatives and ongoing business processes. This role works with leads, analysts, and data scientists to understand requirements, develop technical solutions, and ensure the reliability and performance of the data engineering solutions.
This role provides an opportunity to directly impact business outcomes for sales, underwriting, claims and operations functions across multiple use cases by providing them data for their analytical modelling needs.
- Create and maintain a data pipeline.
- Build and deploy ETL infrastructure for optimal data delivery.
- Work with various product, design and executive teams to troubleshoot data-related issues.
- Create tools for data analysts and scientists to help them build and optimise the product.
- Implement systems and processes for data access controls and guarantees.
- Distil the knowledge from experts in the field outside the org and optimise internal data systems.
- Should have 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- SQL guru with hands-on experience on various databases.
- NoSQL databases like Cassandra, and MongoDB.
- Experience with Snowflake, Redshift.
- Experience with tools like Airflow, and Hevo.
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, and Flink.
- Programming experience in Python, Java, and Scala.
Work days- Sun-Thu
bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
● Knowledge of database fundamentals and fluency in advanced SQL, including concepts
such as windowing functions
● Knowledge of popular scripting languages for data processing such as Python, as well as
familiarity with common frameworks such as Pandas
● Experience building streaming ETL pipelines with tools such as Apache Flink, Apache
Beam, Google Cloud Dataflow, DBT and equivalents
● Experience building batch ETL pipelines with tools such as Apache Airflow, Spark, DBT, or
● Experience working with messaging systems such as Apache Kafka (and hosted
equivalents such as Amazon MSK), Apache Pulsar
● Familiarity with BI applications such as Tableau, Looker, or Superset
● Hands on coding experience in Java or Scala
SQL, Python, Numpy,Pandas,Knowledge of Hive and Data warehousing concept will be a plus point.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and provide reports & visualisations.
- Work with management to prioritise business KPIs and information needs Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Technical expertise with data models, database design and development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Working experience with geospatial data will be a plus.
- Intermediate to Expert level hands-on programming using one of programming language- Java or Python or Pyspark or Scala.
- Strong practical knowledge of SQL.
Hands on experience on Spark/SparkSQL
- Data Structure and Algorithms
- Hands-on experience as an individual contributor in Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of Big Data technologies based applications
- Experience in Big Data application tools, such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, etc
- Experience on NoSQL Databases like HBase, etc
- Experience with Linux OS environment (Shell script, AWK, SED)
- Intermediate RDBMS skill, able to write SQL query with complex relation on top of big RDMS (100+ table)