About HappLabs Software LLP
Your responsibilities as a backend engineer will include:
- Back-end software development
- Software engineering and designing data models and write effective APIs
- Working together with engineers and product teams
- Understanding business use cases and requirements for different internal teams
- Maintenance of existing projects and New feature development
- Consume and integrate classifier/ ML snippets from Data science team
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of industry experience with the Python and Django framework.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good analytical skills with strong fundamentals of data structures and algorithms
- Experience building backend services with hands-on experience through all stages of Agile software development life cycle.
- Ability to write optimized codes,debug programs, and integrate applications with third party tools by developing various APIs
- Experience with Databases (Relational and Non-Relational). Ex: Cassandra, MongoDB, Postgresql
- Experience with writing REST-APIs.
- Prototyping initial collection and leveraging existing tools and/or creating new tools
- Experience working different types of datasets (e.g. unstructured, semi-structured, with missing information)
- Ability to think critically and creatively in a dynamic environment, while picking up new tools and domain knowledge along the way
- A positive attitude, and a growth mindset
- Experience with relevant Python libraries such as Sklearn, NLTK, tensorflow, HuggingFace Transformers
- Hands on experience in Machine learning implementations
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS) and relevant microservices
- Good with Humor and Team player
Tech Lead – Software Development
Tech Lead will be responsible for development and project delivery. She will also provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing and coaching team member in best practices in development
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on new and legacy technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
- Ensure Team member adhere to the SDLC requirements
- B.E./B.Tech./MCA or equivalent
- 12+ years’ experience as a Software Developer with at least 3+ years in a similar role
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Proficient with .NET/Angular/React/Node JS and SQL
- Extensive hands-on Experience in ASP.Net Core, MVC.
- Excellent understanding of database tuning, design, optimization, and scaling using MS SQL and NoSQL databases
- In-depth knowledge and experience with developing web applications with service-oriented framework, Microservices and Rest APIs
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
Python/Django Developer will be responsible for implementing the relevant Server-Side Architecture for a Web Application based on the client's requirement for new and existing products. The primary focus will be on the development of software packages ensuring high quality and ease of usability to requests from various teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code
- Design and Implementation of low-latency, user-friendly web and mobile-based applications
- Devise and develop user-friendly software solutions for automation of industry processes
- Contribute to design reviews and discussions across software teams.
- Following strict security protocols without any deviation is of prime importance.
- Implementing DevOps in all projects and establishing best practices in the team.
Preferred Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong programming skills in Python/Django
- Hands-on experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL or other RDBMS
- Experience with Web application security and secure coding practices
- Strong Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Familiarity with software collaboration tools - GIT
- Ability to work with a distributed and diverse team of researchers and developers.
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High level of innovation and motivation
- Candidate will be responsible to work on CMS like WordPress, Woocommerce
- Candidate have to provide estimation for the provided tasks, create necessary technical documents required
- Candidate have to do communication with the client for any kind of project related discussion
- Candidate will report directly to the technical head
- Should have strong skills with PHP-MySQL
- Must have the 2+ years of experience working in WordPress
- Should able to create custom themes in WordPress
- Should be able to create custom plugins in WordPress
- Should have created few sites in WordPress only
- Strong knowledge on Database
- Experience working on AJAX & jQuery
- Experience in customizing the plugins
- Good Communication Skills
Benefits Providing By Coreway Solution:
- Paid Leaves
- Flexibility in working hours
- Yearly Tour
- Performance Bonus
- Learning & Growth Platform
- Weekly & Monthly Celebrations
- Friendly Work Culture
- Alternate Saturday Off
- Interacting with and performance tuning multi-tiered application systems.
- Technically leading complex store system projects including estimating requirements, designing systems, and helping develop solutions.
- Being adaptive to the use of new software and programming techniques as they are required or adapted in IT.
- Acquiring and maintaining additional technical skills for professional development.
- Developing software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
- Being responsible for working with all levels of the business and the development team to establish, promote, and enforce architectural guidelines as well as assisting in the implementation and problem resolution of existing applications and requests.
- Ensuring work meets functionality and quality expectations within given timelines.
What you need to have:
- Strong Knowledge of EMV/ NFC Standards
- POS development experience required
- Thorough knowledge of financial institutions, payment processing flows especially electronic payments, and the financial networks for processing.
- Must be able to command the attention and respect of highly technical associates.
- Demonstrated track record of successful system and project implementations.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including the ability to prioritize and manage a variety of complex projects and activities.
- Strong problem solving, analysis, design, and testing skills.
PHP-LARAVEL WITH REACT.JS
We are looking for motivated Laravel ReactJS developers to come join our team. If you are constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set & passionate about technology, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Ideal candidate should have at least 2 to 4 years of full-time experience in Laravel and ReactJS framework
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Experience in Design Patterns.
- Experience in consuming REST API.
- Comfortable with Agile development
- Experience: 2-4 Years
- The ability to problem-solve and critically think.
- High level of knowledge of PHP-Laravel framework, ReactJS• Understanding of the MVC pattern.
- Understanding of SQL databases.
Location : Thrissur, Kerala
A PHP Developer writes clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Write “clean”, well-designed code
Produce detailed specifications
Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Follow industry best practices
Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Proven software development experience in PHP
Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and of developing web services
Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay, etc)
Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Experience - 1 to 3 years required
Must have worked on WordPress.