About Chapter247 Infotech
- A hands-on full-stack engineer to join the core team with experience in building products from scratch into large-scale platforms and solving business problems leveraging new and innovative technology
- Leverage the DevOps team to ensure the product can be built, deployed, and tested across all of the release cycles from dev to production
- Strong grasp of modern security principles and how to apply them to applications
- Work with stakeholders (product owners, project managers, and scrum masters) to define and clarify requirements.
- Hands-on development with both front-end, middle-tier, and back-end programming
- Adhere to agile development methodologies
Roles and Responsibilities
· Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
· Monitoring and logging tool stacks - Splunk/ELK/Prometheus, Grafana 4 Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
· Perform Build activities for WSO2 ESB Middleware integration, involves writing XSLT, ESB coding, configuration, and Analysis activities.
· Trouble shooting various problems in different stages of development using logs files, Traces and Log Analyzer.
· Responsible for understanding the requirement, solution design, coordinate the development and testing activities (end to end)
· Guide the team regarding WSO2 platform best practices, framework, reusable artefacts and ensure code quality and timely deliverables.
· Work with functional and technical customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value.
· Work with Github, Azure Devops and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing.
· Good knowledge in messaging brokers: WSO2 Message Broker, Apache Kafka.
· Monitoring the server (Monitoring logs and WSO2 metrics).
· Desired Candidate Profile
Desired Candidate Profile
· Candidate must have minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in WSO2, preferably with WSO2 certification.
· Extensive experience in Integration by using WSO2 Product Stack (API Manager 2.6/3.x, Enterprise Integrator 6.5 and Identity Server 5.7.0)
· Experience in Implementing APIs in WSO2 EI and On-boarding APIs into WSO2 API Manager
· Experience in WSO2 API Manager for designing API facades and designing and implementing API Proxies.
· Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
· Must have hands on experience / knowledge with CI tools to automate dev, build, deploy.
· Experience in on boarding web applications into WSO2 Identity Server for authentication and authorizatio
• Minimum of a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or a related four-year degree.
• 4 years of hands on experience in Integration
- You love to code!
- You use Linux or MacOS as your primary desktop and development environment.
- You are proficient with git (version control system).
- You are proficient with any modern IDE (e.g. VSCode / IntelliJ IDEA).
Nice to Haves
- Experience with No-SQL databases (e.g. MongoDB).
- Experience creating and consuming REST APIs.
- Experience creating and consuming GraphQL services.
- Experience with Protocol Buffers.
- Experience using AWS and/or Google cloud services and APIs.
- Experience setting up a cloud server from scratch (e.g. EC2/Linode/Digital Ocean).
- Experience with popular relational databases (e.g. MySQL).
- Experience with message queues (e.g. Amazon SQS / RabbitMQ).
- Experience with Golang, Ruby, Java or Python.
- Understanding of HTTP and other internet protocols.
- Discuss requirements with team lead.
- Come up with estimates for the work which is well understood.
- Identify research tasks where the implementation approach is not well understood.
- Translate design documents into working code with good unit test coverage.
- Update team lead with progress and plan for the next day on a daily basis.
- Use automation and tools to simplify development workflows.
- Keep up-to-date with modern software engineering best practices.
As one of Malaysia's top app development companies, Snappymob helps top brands in Malaysia and around the world turn their ideas into reality. Our clients span startups to multinationals across many industries including finance, media, healthcare, energy, and education.
We are simply passionate about creating impactful digital products.
We achieve this by pairing awesome user experience design and solid software engineering. We work hard to help our clients achieve success – while providing them honest, no-nonsense advice. Our work has reached the hands of millions of users!
As a .Net Developer at Snappymob, you'll be an integral member of the software engineering team that designs and develops world-class applications with Vue.js, React and Angular. You will work on mission-critical software applications that our customers count on to be highly reliable and performant.
As part of the team, you will be collaborating with other engineers and team members in creating delightful applications and features that make a big impact on users. We're looking for people that share our passion for writing great software; love making use of best practices in our software development process; have fantastic attention to detail; and who love to learn.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain .NET applications
- Collaborate with development team on software design, implementation, code reviews, and more
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our projects
- Three or more years of .NET development experience
- A proven track record showing proficiency in .NET development
- Deep understanding of core .NET development concepts, including application architectures, lifecycles, and database design and development
- Strong proficiency in C#/VB.NET , ASP.NET, and SQL Server
- Experience working with third-party libraries and APIs
- Ability to think critically, analyze and break down problems into manageable components
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and work well in teams
- Experience with other backend development stacks: NodeJS + Express, PHP + Laravel, Rails, or similar.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms: Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- Experience with other web oriented development languages: JS, TypeScript, PHP, Ruby, or other.
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
- Building high performance frontend applications with react
- Responsible for End-to-end ownership of modules, including designing, development, validation, deployment
- Understanding fully synchronous behavior of Nodejs
- Familiarity with Workers/child processes & performance tuning
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL, and MongoDB)
- Strong knowledge of the common Node Js & React or web server exploits and their solutions
What you need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- 1 to 3 years of Software Development experience
- Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
- Comfortable working with different Technologies across all of them as and when needed
- Strong knowledge on technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices Architecture, Python, Rest/gRPC, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Kubernetes.
2. Good understanding of React.js & Node.js is a must.
3. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
4. Strong background in MVC/MVVM frameworks.
6. Should have the knowledge Angular (8+), JIRA, etc
7. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
AJAX and JS and their frameworks to create and integrate
functional web standard projects. Taking ready HTML/CSS files
from front end developers and executing the project based on the
logic and wireframes provided by designers
Solid knowledge of PHP, MySQL, JSON, and XML
● Proven experience building data-driven web
● Experience working with API development
● Familiarity with design patterns such as MVC
● Experience with Open Source PHP CMS such as
WordPress or Drupal or Magento
● Comfortable with data modeling, stored
procedures, and views
● Ability to work closely with front end developers
● Experience building large, scalable applications
● Experience building custom
● Awareness of current development trends in the
coding and development like Docker, Micro
services and an understanding of how these
technologies can improve and impact projects
● Knowledge of GIT or any other version control
Experience: 1 to 3 years
We are looking for a seasoned technology professional who can use their experience to build effective teams, high-performance culture, scalable processes and mentor aspiring talent. The candidate must be entrepreneurial, hands-on in technology, must have experience with design, development, and delivery of mobile apps, web applications and tech platforms, at scale. It is highly important for the candidate to have experience with eCommerce and is expected to have some experience in the retail sector, building technology systems and platforms.
The person is expected to be a technology leader with the capability of building and leading a high-performance engineering team.
- Provide Technical authority in prospective meetings with other departments and provide guidance to developers
- Provide Hands-on Technical leadership, in the development, operation, and improvement of services
- Work with the wider team to ensure high-quality code is delivered in line with the project goals and delivery cycles
- Work with product managers to understand user needs for new/existing services
- Work closely with designers to deliver rapid prototypes as well as production code to ensure high accessibility standards are upheld. We expect familiarity with modern frameworks and languages, as well as best practices such as Clean Code, TDD, BDD, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps
- Attract, hire, retain and develop top-notch engineering/technology talent
- Implement technology product(s) as per the product requirements, using appropriate technologies
- The company’s tech-stack comprises Node.js (for Backend), MongoDB as the Database (MEAN stack), and Native App development (for iOS and Android)
- Communicate business goals to the engineers. Keep them focused on building the right product and in the right manner. Ensure that engineering is always adding business value and communicate this value to the business leaders
- Be an individual contributor if necessary. Engineering managers could spend ~20% of their time coding and contribute to the code base
- Perform regular code review of the code being developed by your team, to maintain the high quality of code
- Computer Science & Engineering education/degree from an internationally recognized top technology institute or university
- 8-10 years of overall experience in the delivery of quality scalable and extensible software. Should currently be leading a team of top-notch developers as an Engineering Manager or Technical Architect.
- Experience of leading product development in B2C startups
- 4+ years of experience in architecting, designing, developing, and scaling high-quality mobile apps and end-to-end systems (consumer-facing and business-facing systems), under tight timelines and delivery pressure
- Experience with backend software development at a high scale. Experience with distributed systems, service-oriented architecture (SOA), and microservices design.
- Capacity to take the complete responsibility of developing and delivering a product-mobile apps and backend. Has good design sense. Has to experience with Node.js.
- Knowledge of new and cutting-edge technologies & tools. Experience working on complex projects having Analytics, Data-Science and Machine Learning components.