Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Have fun while you work?
We are looking for Self motivated, Passionate Technology enthusiasts seasoned PHP Developer to join our team. Developing high end enterprise products for Fintech and Insure-tech market.
Design, Develop, Implement, Test, Document and Maintain high quality Web Application Software.
Understanding and implementing of project management practices.
MVC compliant Development (YII / CodeIgniter / Cake PHP / Zend Framework) in at least any one of these frameworks.
Optimization of PHP Code and database queries and functions through Code Review and Project Review Sessions.
Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
Provide accurate effort estimates for deliverable and be committed to the deadlines through follow-up of tasks with team members.
Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
Eligibility criteria :
Someone who is passionate about his/her work.
Excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges.
Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast pace environment.
Strong database skills, proven experience with MySQL 5 having knowledge of indexes, fulltext searches, usage of Regular Expressions in queries and more.
Excellent knowledge of Applications Architecture and how to work with Frameworks with MVC architecture.
Key Skills Required : Cake PHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, Mysql, Jquery, API (Restful Service).
What You Get at Evervent:
Exiting work like working with startups to continuously reinvent/apply technology in new ways.
No bar on salary for deserving Candidates.
Technical coaching to ensure continuous professional growth
Career coaching by our expert HR staff and senior mentors
Awards & recognition for your hard work
Our world class facilities include :
Gaming Zone for refreshing your mind
Open work culture environment
Centrally cooled/heated office space
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- Expert in Python with knowledge of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Strong knowledge of python web frameworks such as Django, Flask • Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Django Rest Framework • Good Understanding of Django ORM Libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system • Strong experience on Linux
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL,MYSql) • Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes • Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Experience deploying on AWS is desirable
- Experience with Docker,Test Drive Development will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence and communication skills • Experience in designing scalable micro-services is desirable
- 1-3 years of experience as a backend developer
- At least one product build and published
- SKILLS Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality • Work with distributed development teams
1. Must have knowledge of Laravel and PHP
2. Can solve bbugs
3. can work with multiple of projects like eCommerce, Tour & Travels, LMS etc.
We are hiring IN OFFICE ONLY.
Office located in the beautiful Astra Towers in Rajarhat Kolkata.
We are looking for Senior Laravel Developers that have experience with Laravel Framework PHP, and VueJs.
You will be working right away with other senior Laravel Developers that know the products. You will be learning the projects, and helping them clean up and polish our tech better. We are a product based company.
A little about us:
Klizo Solutions has over 50 employees and is located in the New Town area, near CC2. Our employees range from graphic designers, back-end developers, iOS and Android Developers, and more. We are primarily a product-focused company. Our founder is from the USA and spends about 6 months a year here going back and forth. We develop technologies around his products and develop products for a few other clients. We are looking to expand to more locations, and are hiring for those reasons. You can see a company video here: https://klizos.com/about-us/
Preferred & Required knowledge and Duties:
- MVC Structure
- SQL concept
- Eloquent Relationships
- HTTP middleware
- Basic knowledge of JQuery
- Basic command of Laravel (How to create Model, Controller, migration, middleware )
- Experience of Vue.js
- Experience with Git
- Experience integrating third-party APIs
- Experience with payment APIs
We are expected to work Monday - Friday
We may rarely be needed on a Saturday if a project is required.
BONUS Knowledge (not required):
- Worked with Jira
- Knows Github / Repo / Source control
- Worked with Bitbucket
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, In Office
- Bonuses based on performance
- Additional training will be available and may be required
- Clean office, professional hardware, and a positive team.
• Experienced in designing and integrating RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of Python
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills
• 3-5 years of experience building large-scale software applications and working with large
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
• Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of Python and Backend Development
• Experience building Web/Mobile applications
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills
• Unit and Integration testing experience
• Being knowledgeable about engineering processes and good practices
• Passionate about learning new tools. Ability to continuously learn and acquire
• Able to adapt to changing complexity of tasks.
- Should have created Public/Private/Custom Apps
- Proficient in Design & theme customization in WooCommerce
- Working on different platforms like Shopify or Magento or Wix would be a plus
- Min of 3-4 years of experience on WooCommerce App would be preferred
What is the role?
You will be responsible for developing features on the application and integrations end to end. You will be working closely with the Technical Team to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- API and Integrations.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS is a plus point.
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- A subset of the below skills should be fine as long as you are good.🙂
- OAuth, API Integrations.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, DynamoDB, Clickhouse, Kafka
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building and integrating APIs
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding skills on OAuth.
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach.
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Who will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Compass.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
We are hiring for Python Developer for one of the leading company in Cloud & Blockchain communication
• Develop new API features and maintain existing features
• Write reusable microservices and libraries for future use
• Optimize backend services for scalability
• Build products for our customers on top of our APIs
• Build internal tools and automate repetitive operations
Education: B.tech/ B.E./ MCA
Exp- 2-5 Years (preferably in Product based company)
• Good understanding of various backend components and microservice architecture
• Good understanding of at least one SQL and Non-SQL datastore
• Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Basic understanding of frontend web technologies like ajax
• Proficient understanding of Git and version control
• Familiarity with a Unix-like operating system is a must
• Being fluent with either Go or Python would be a plus
• Familiarity with docker and kubernetes would be a plus
• Contribution to opensource projects would
Experience Level: 3 to 5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
· Excellent knowledge of Core Java and Spring
· Candidate should have a working knowledge of web services
· Should have worked in the distributed agile model and continuous integration
· Should have knowledge of designing and implementation of REST Web services
· Strong experience with REST API and web services
· Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
· Strong Core Java and spring.
· Strong RESTFUL web service experience
· Strong SQL (preferably Oracle), JQuery, HTML/CSS, Oracle Restful, SOAP web services
· B. Tech/M. Tech from Tier-1 colleges like IIT, NIT, VIT, BIT
Primary Skill: Java, spring & RESTFUL Web services,