5+ years experience with ecommerce web development projects, working in a client services environment, and building sites from start to finish.
Proven experience in collaborating with other developers, technical architects, project managers, UX designers, business analysts, and QA analysts. Experience interfacing directly with clients a plus. Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-orientation skills.
Experience working on ecommerce sites for clients with yearly revenues above $5M.
Solid problem-solving and analytical skills in complex environments.
Proven experience in managing complex integrations with customers and third parties in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
5+ years experience developing client solutions on Magento (3+ years with Magento 2, prior experience with Magento 1).
Experience with Magneto Cloud.
3+ years experience with HTML and CSS development and front-end frameworks, especially as they relate to Magento 2.
3+ years experience with API integration and/or custom extension development in Magento 2.
Proven experience in creating performant and robust solutions, optimizing both server-side and client-side performance.
One or more Magento Certifications strongly preferred.
- Participating and collaborating in our project methodology and Agile Scrum software development lifecycle as a key contributor.
- Assist technical architects in technical solution definition
- Breaking down and estimating user stories and technical tasks.
- Software development in Magento, PHP, and related technologies.
- Identify and communicate technical dependencies and risks. In collaboration with colleagues on the project, work diligently to reduce technical risks.
- Code review and merging of code in source controls systems (such as git).
- Unit testing and demonstrating working solutions for software you develop.
- Mentoring colleagues, pair programming, and code review.
- Documentation of technical solutions.
- Remediation of defects found during testing.
- Assisting in deployments to pre-production and production environments.
- Keeping Agile and project management systems updated with progress and status on daily basis (Jira).
- Learn and adhere to company coding and quality standards and conventions. Follow project-level design decisions and conventions.
- This is a “production” role, and you are responsible for tracking your time on customer projects and meeting your production targets on a weekly basis.
- Must possess a fair, clear understanding of fundamentals and concepts of Magento 1/2, PHP.
- Must have strong experience in Magento Extension development.
- Write well-engineered source code that complies with accepted web standards.
- Strong experience of Magento Best Practices, including experience developing custom extensions and extending third party extensions.
- Thorough functional and code level knowledge of all Magento products and all relevant commerce technologies
- Good experience on Caching & Performance improvement.
- Excellent communication skills and up-to-the-mark language proficiency.
- Sharp listening, analytical, synthesizing and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to remain professional, confident and patient at all times.
- Quick learner and effective coordinator.
- Significant PHP knowledge, including experience building/customizing object-oriented web-application in PHP.
- Past working exposure with Zend Framework, Cake PHP, Laravel, Symfony OR any other MVC focused PHP web application framework that consists set of reusable PHP components/
- Good experience interacting with MySQL database systems through an abstraction layer in addition to the ability to write raw SQL statements.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Codebase development & various frontend/backend feature enhancements for applications
- Managing development processes, version control, build/deployment release planner and other technical documentation/working notes
- Prioritize and proactively manage the work-task/tickets that come through any queue or roadblocks
- Proactively communicate issues or delays to the leads
- Understand and effectively communicate various status updates, progress and decisions with clienteles’ team
- Ongoing reporting on project activities and ensuring timely completion of projects/assignments
We seek to hire skilled Magento Developers who can add value to our hustling team.
Specializes in backend development.
Certified Magento developers will be prefered.
Experience in development, customization and integration on Magento 2.x
Developed & managed e-commerce websites using Magento Enterprise/community.
Should have strong knowledge of MVC architecture.
Eav Concepts must be clear.
Good Knowledge of UI components and knockout js.
Well aware of magento directory structure and purpose of each directory.
Should have good Communication skills.
Should have technical bent of mind
Should have problem solving, prioritizing tasks, multi-tasking abilities
Should be able to understand and handle tasks independently.
Ability to work to deadlines & as a team member.
Should be aware of current Magento coding guidelines.
Working knowledge of GIT
Must have knowledge of working on magento theme and its structure
Must be aware of magento code flow and magento core modules.
Should have have knowledge Rest api and graphQl
Experience in React js (Pwa Studio) will be prefered.
We are looking to hire a skilled Magento Developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients. As a Magento Developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
To ensure success as a Magento Developer, you should have excellent object-orientated programming knowledge, hold certifications for Java and Magento development, and be able to project manage. Ultimately, a high-level Magento Developer can build and maintain a user-friendly eCommerce platform that perfectly meets the needs of the client.
Magento Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
Magento Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Location: Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Indore, Pune, Bangalore
We are looking to hire a talented PHP Developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter, Magento.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Location: Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Indore, Pune, Bangalore
End to end knowledge of Magento