About Genius Placement Services
· Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
· Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations, etc.
· Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
· Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart
services, integration services and web services
· Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression
· Responsible for systems analysis for a designated set of applications
· Work closely with BA and System Architect & Delivery Manager. Own the accurate translation of
business requirements in the form of high-level design and system requirements specifications.
· Ensure sign-off of SRS and High-Level Design Specification
· Assist the PM in the estimation of effort to deliver the solution based on the SRS and the timelines.
· Liaise with Infra teams in the production of an infrastructure solution design and requirements as
and when the proposed solution involves infrastructure components
· Provide further clarity and detail to feasible options proposed by BA and help in selection of the
right option in consultation with the Design Authority.
· Work closely with the Application Development team (Tech Delivery Lead) and Testing teams (Test
Manager and Test Engineer) to ensure that the Low-level design, test plans and test cases are aligned to
the approved SRS.
· Participate in progress review meetings and review and sign-off deliverables produced by technical
delivery team and testing teams.
- B.Sc. (Computer Science), B.E
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Insurance domain
· At least 4 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher.
· Over 5 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies.
· Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
· Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major
databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
· Appian BPM application development and System Analysis
· 8-10 years of proven software System Analysis and design experience
· Ability to work on large and complex projects.
· Strong technical knowledge of existing Insurance/F&A application
· Excellent documentation, communication, and presentation skills
· Ability to understand business requirements, analyze and translate them into system
A bachelor's degree in Engineering (IT, Computer Science, Electronics) or MCA/MSc with 6-
10 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle projects. A minimum of
designing solutions, leading projects and project teams, guiding and mentoring, and performing
The Technical Lead will lead and mentor teams to deliver enterprise projects. Will
collaborate with customer stakeholders and architects along the entire project lifecycle.
The Technical Lead will be responsible for requirements analysis, project planning,
estimations, design, development, documentation, and support of projects. Is expected to
work on a range of cloud technologies and platforms as required.
● Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation.
● Experience in application design, development, and support for solution implementations.
● Should have hands-on development experience.
● Good experience in API and Web Services(Restful and Soap).
● Advanced understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns and UML.
● Solid experience in design, coding, unit testing and debugging.
● Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
● Strong aptitude and problem-solving skills
● Prioritization and analytical skills
● A good team player and leader
- Previous working experience as a MySQL Developer for at least 3 years
- Identify opportunities for improved performance in SQL operations and implementations
- Oversee the operations of the production and staging environments databases
- Give design recommendations for database functions that meet business operating standards while improving the efficiency of business processes
- Train and mentor junior personnel on best practices
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience as a database programmer
- Excellent MySQL/PostgreSQL/MS-SQL development skills
- Experience in writing stored views, procedures, triggers etc.
- Excellent knowledge in RDBMS (important features)
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting, and diagnosing
- Solid knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL technologies
- Experience in developing back-ends for enterprise systems
- Knowledge of debugging, performance and optimization techniques
- Experience in RDBMS technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.
- Experience in No SQL technologies like MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
- Knowledge of Caching DB like Redis, Memcached etc.
- Knowledge of Search DB like Solr, Elasticsearch etc.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
At Primathon, we strive to deliver world-class software for our clients and empower our engineers to become full-stack in technology and provide them 360° experience. We are looking for champions in backend development with experience in NodeJs/Python. You would be working on NodeJs, Python, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis Elastic search, RabbitMq, SQS, Docker, AWS.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Participate in agile software development, prototyping and code reviews
● As a backend engineer, you will work on backend services in Node JS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis.
● Design, implement and/or use RESTful web services
● Designing database schema
● Writing automation test cases
● Write testable, well-thought-out code within the ecosystem, embracing additional languages and frameworks when appropriate
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
● 1+ years of experience as a Backend developer.
● Experience designing, implementing and using RESTful Web Services with Service-Oriented Architecture.
● Solid understanding of version control principles, preferably using Git
● Experience using mocking frameworks, testing frameworks, dependency injection, NoSQL and/or relational databases
● Strong knowledge on how to navigate the vast and quickly evolving collection of open source projects and select the right tool for the job
● Attention to detail and the ability to build reliable, scalable, and flexible software.
Work Experience ** Minimum 2+Years
Our client is a premier web design and software solutions company based out of Delhi, Florida and California. They are a creative, young and dynamic organisation that provides superior quality solutions like web design and development, mobile app development on various platforms, cloud apps and Ecommerce web solutions. They have clients across US, Canada, UK, and Australia, who receive market ready and saleable apps.
- Building Custom Shopify Themes and Modifying Existing Themes Depending On Requirements
- Migrating Websites from other Ecommerce Platforms to Shopify
- Extending Shopify's Functionalities Using Storefront Apis, Liquid Programming, Meta Fields, Etc
- Integrating Third-party and Platform Supported Apps in the Sites
- Working Closely with Clients to Gather Requirements, Develop and Deliver On the Same
What you need to have:
- Expert-level knowledge of Shopify Liquid templating language
- Proficiency in working with different Shopify JS APIs (storefront, AJAX Cart, Sections, etc)
- Exposure to a minimum of 3 e-commerce projects (starting with requirement gathering).
- Strong Experience in MySQL and Database Queries.
- Experience working on large projects involving 10,000+ products.
- Ability to lead the team and handle pressure and demands.
- Sound knowledge of IT concepts and the latest trends.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- PHP Framework: CodeIgniter/Zend Framework/Yii/Symfony
- JS Framework: AngularJs
- Operating Systems: Linux (Ubuntu)/ Windows
- WEB Server: XAMPP, LAMP
- Payment Gateways Integration: Knowledge of Multiple Gateway
- 3rd Party API Integration
Role & Responsibilities Shall Include
- Solid OOP & design patterns background
- Strong database skills, proficient in SQL, RDBMS concepts such as indexing, transactions,concurrency, locking, performance tuning
- Solid understanding of security concepts when developing and deploying modern web applications
- Service Oriented Architecture, designing, developing, and using RESTful APIs
- Experience with server-side and client-side application frameworks like CodeIgniter, Angular etc.
- Experience with all aspects of product development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Scrum & Agile project methodologies.
- Excellent written, oral, and visual communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or industry equivalent.