• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review • Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Skills: • Expert hands on knowledge of latest technology, good exposure to web technologies and open to all technologies like Java, J2EE, Spring boot , Microservices, Cloud computing, any DB • Very good exposure to DevOps concepts and tools, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery • Quick learner, believes in continuous learning and acts as a catalyst for building the culture within the organization • Analytical thinking skills, problems solving with strong exposure to root causing tools and techniques and ability to come up with solutions in complex situations.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
• Experience with both external and embedded databases
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle • Deep insight of Java and JEE internals such as memory management, transaction management, etc. • Implementation of API. • Problem solving skills, analytical mind, and a positive attitude. • Experience with test-driven development. • Experience in the Spring, Spring Boot, and Hibernate • Knowledge of developing REST API. • Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines. • Good communication skills • Problem-solving attitude • Ability to establish priorities • Teamwork and willingness to listen to others • Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts, and technologies. • Understand Java EE Architecture
• Clear understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON • Good knowledge of MicroServices. • Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience. • Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security • Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments. • should have hands-on experience in developing software with agile or scrum methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developer's team.
- Adobe experience Manager (AEM) Apache Sling, JCR, OSGI
- Good knowledge in Apache Sling framework
- Good knowledge in Java content repository API
- Good knowledge in Apache Jack rabbbit framework
- Knowledge of OSGI and Declarative Services
- Strong understanding of REST Principles and Hands on experience REST based API development
- Knowledge of Patterns and good practices to design and develop quality and clean code
- Experience in Pair programming and code reviews
- Experience with testing at all levels unit, integration, functional and performance
- Experience in Agile Project (Scrum or SAFe) execution is a must
- Familiarity with git, basic git branching strategies, working in a peer-reviewed environment,able to code to existing patterns/styles
- Familiarity with task management, bug tracking and wiki-based documentation tools like Jiraand confluence
- Must be comfortable working with AEM workflows, scheduled jobs, creating/modifying jcr
- nodes via java code, and accessing REST endpoints via java code
- Ability to create custom AEM CQ components and a good exposure to both core and
- foundation components that can be inherited in AEM
- Good understanding of AEM web development framework using Apache Sling
- Create multiple OSGI Bundles in the AEM stack based on the requirements of the Project
Java Developers (4-5 positions)
What qualities are we looking for?
- 3 – 8 years of experience in building web applications
- Excellent command over Data Structures & Algorithms
- Exceptional coding skills in an Object-Oriented programming language (Java)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Working experience on JAVA, Spring Boot. (building web services)
- Working experience in building microservices and distributed systems.
- Working experience on using messaging queues RabbitMQ/Kafka is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge and programming skills in data structures, algorithms.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Proficiency with Git
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Works in requirements like Engineering, Design, Development, and Deployment.
- All the tasks involves working with Java, SQL Server and Couchbase.
- Build and monitor data pipelines that serve 100+ websites, 10B+ impressions monthly.
- Write code that can handle 4x more scale than the given requirement.
- Maintain uptime of multiple distributed web applications.
- Build data pipelines to pull data from upstream partners like Google.
- Create architecture/ software design for challenging problems.
- Making sure team is following proper architectural and software design principles, lay down coding standards, review code/architecture/software design done in the team.
- Mentoring young engineers is very important part of the job. They would look up to you.
- Managing projects and drive them end to end from technical standpoint.
You Should Have:
- Minimum 8 years of experience with Java.
- Minimum 5 year of experience with any SQL database (MySql, MSSql, Oracle, DB2, Sybase).
- Minimum 5 years of experience with web development.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with any NoSql database (MongoDb, Couchbase, CouchDb, DynamoDb etc).
- Experience of designing/implementing/maintaining scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with any cloud platform (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Experience with Kafka and Spark.
- Experience with Springboot.
- Experience of mentoring other engineers
- Experience managing software engineering projects from technical standpoint
- Experience in code / software design / architecture review.
Good To Have:
- Experience with BI and data reporting.
- Understanding of data warehousing.
- Experience with Akka.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be - always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.
- Interacting with and performance tuning multi-tiered application systems.
- Technically leading complex store system projects including estimating requirements, designing systems, and helping develop solutions.
- Being adaptive to the use of new software and programming techniques as they are required or adapted in IT.
- Acquiring and maintaining additional technical skills for professional development.
- Developing software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
- Being responsible for working with all levels of the business and the development team to establish, promote, and enforce architectural guidelines as well as assisting in the implementation and problem resolution of existing applications and requests.
- Ensuring work meets functionality and quality expectations within given timelines.
What you need to have:
- Strong Knowledge of EMV/ NFC Standards
- POS development experience required
- Thorough knowledge of financial institutions, payment processing flows especially electronic payments, and the financial networks for processing.
- Must be able to command the attention and respect of highly technical associates.
- Demonstrated track record of successful system and project implementations.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including the ability to prioritize and manage a variety of complex projects and activities.
- Strong problem solving, analysis, design, and testing skills.
We are looking for a humble, but ambitious, razor-sharp engineering technical leader who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take product development, cloud services research and platform engineering seriously; you’re passionate about technology and, even more so, about leadership. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints. That’s where you come in.
We are currently seeking a Fullstack technical lead of core product development to help senior management drive the technical vision, architectural guidance and provide leadership for a team of software engineers in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Our selection process will emphasize hands-on engineering and other technical or architectural skills as well as leadership/management/SDLC process/organizational skills equally. The ideal candidate must be a master of their domain and be able to contribute as an individual contributor (software engineer and architect) half of the time. Furthermore, the ideal candidate must be able to improve SDLC and Scrum processes or inspire, champion and teach his / her team when the need arises. We are looking for a rare mix of intelligence, integrity, domain knowledge, verbal and written agility, and diplomacy which allows you to rapidly earn the trust of technically astute engineers.
mail resume fullstack @ theintegrityglobal.com
- Responsible for championing persistence, business logic and other back-end layers architectural and SDLC process strategy as well as the planning and successful execution of said strategy
- Effectively balance technical leadership and software engineering individual contributor responsibilities
- Directly or indirectly drive projects and provide architectural and technical leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Continually retrospect and drive innovation within the back-end development process to ensure our software engineers execute at the highest possible level
- Hire, onboard, develop and manage back-end and user interface engineers
- Manage technical debt
- Responsible for execution of SDLC processes to include sprint pre-planning/planning, retros, demos, architecture and code reviews
- Work closely with the rest of the tech leads, data scientists, senior engineering leadership and product managers to ensure we're building awesome, feature-rich, scalable and secure product and features
- Work closely with the rest of the tech leads and senior engineering leadership team to ensure we're building the highly reusable codebase
- Provide mentoring and guidance to junior engineers. Create an environment for engineers to continually reach new heights within their career
- The ability to take technical ownership of assigned projects from high-level project scope down to details of the individual class and API design
- Experience in a product-based environment, balancing the competing priorities of project management, and your development team
- Developed Java-based server-side solutions such as JEE and Spring
- Solid experience and passion for working with data structures and data model
- Proficiency in Hibernate and SQL
- Passion and commitment to work in a start-up environment.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Developed solutions using AWS services.
- Developed scalable and distributed solutions
- Experience with AWS services like EC2, Lambda, RDS, Redshift, S3, Kinesis, EMR
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputed institution. Master’s degree preferred.
- 9+ years of full-stack development experience
- Experience in leading software development teams before, ideally using Agile Scrum methodology
*Salary : 15-25 LPA
*Job Location : Hinjewadi, Pune
Locus is a global decision- making platform in the supply chain that uses deep learning and proprietary algorithms to provide route optimization, real-time tracking, insights and analytics, beat optimization, efficient warehouse management, vehicle allocation and utilization, intuitive 3D packing and measurement of packages. Locus automates human decisions required to transport a package or a person, between any two points on earth, delivering gains along efficiency, consistency, and transparency in operations.
Locus, which has achieved a peak of 1 million orders processed in a day (200,000 orders an hour) and is trained & tested on over 100 million+ order deliveries, works in 75 cities across the globe. Locus works with several large-scale market leaders like Urban Ladder, Tata Group of Companies, Droplet, Licious, Rollick, Lenskart, other global FMCG, pharma, e-commerce, 3PL and logistics conglomerates.
Locus is backed by some of the biggest names in the market and recently raised $22 MN in Series B funding and also $4 Mn in a pre-Series B round. Earlier, In 2016, Locus raised $2.75 Mn (INR 18.3 Cr) in a Series A funding.
Locus was started by Nishith Rastogi and Geet Garg, two ex-Amazon engineers on a mission to democratize logistics intelligence for businesses across industries. Nishith was profiled by Forbes Asia in their ’30 Under 30’ 2018 list. Geet, on the other hand, holds a dual degree (BTech and MTech) in Computer Science and Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology. Our team constitutes of engineers from Indian Institute of Technology and Birla Institute of Technology & Science- Pilani, and Data Scientists with PhDs from Carnegie Mellon University and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research. Our multifaced product and business team is led by senior members from Barclays, Google & Goldman Sachs with immense operational execution experience.
- Design & implement backend APIs at Locus.sh
- Mentor junior developers technically.
- Actively work to reduce tech debt in the Locus backend
- Work towards more stability & scalability of the backend
- Tech stack - Java, AWS, Aurora etc.
- 4-8 years of product company experience
- OOP implementation experience. Programming language does not matter, We use Java internally but have hired folks from non Java background.
- Hands on experience in SQL, Dynamo DB, Postgres etc preferred.
- Prior experience building REST APIs
- Advanced understanding of AWS stack
- Prior knowledge of solving problems at scale.
- Healthy catered meals at office
- You decide your own Work From Home (WFH) and Out Of Office (OOO)
- Pet-friendly - bring your pets to the office any day. Locus family already has a Rottweiler and a Beagle
●Work closely with Principal Engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact
Rupeek’s business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, Core Platform and Analytics.
●Drive the architecture and design of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools,
systems and services using object-oriented design, distributed programming, Java and C/C++.
●Gather business and functional requirements from external and/or internal customers and end-users,
and translate requirements into technical specifications to build robust, scalable, supportable solutions
that work well between a range of complex systems.
●Serve as technical lead throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end, from scoping, planning,
conception, design, implementation and testing, to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
●Provide design reviews for other engineers, including feedback on architecture and design issues, as
well as integration, performance and scalability.
●Manage engineers on multiple technical projects and ensure schedules, milestones, and priorities are
compatible with technology and business goals.