Greytip Software is India’s no.1 cloud HR & Payroll software solutions company. With a customer base of over 9,000+ businesses, we touch the lives of 10,00,000+ employees daily.
Our mission is to improve people-centric practices and performance in SMEs (Small and Medium enterprises) through our cloud solution, greytHR.
Short summary of the required skill sets and job role expectations
We are looking for passionate engineers who want to build next-generation web apps that has the reach to millions of users. Unlike other places where you may end up playing bit roles, at Greytip you will have the satisfaction of seeing your ideas and efforts bear fruit in charting the destiny of the company, an opportunity to work with few of the best talents in the industry and growing with the company. You will not only grow professionally but will also enjoy every minute at Greytip with all the challenging work, the energy all around, and great co-workers.
Role and responsibilities:
As a Front End Developer, you will be a part of one of the teams and will work closely with the Product Management team in designing and delivering fast, responsive and scalable products. This is a great opportunity to learn and make meaningful contributions to the growth of the business in some of the hottest programming areas of this decade. We invite you to explore this career-boosting opportunity at Greytip for a challenging and exciting role.
Take ownership of all front-end aspects of an application or module including design, development, and testing. (Naturally, it is a team effort and will involve other team members.).
Ensure deadlines are met and work with a sense of urgency.
Ensure high throughput and quick go-to-market without sacrificing quality or creating technical debt through Agile processes like Kanban.
Come up with beautiful solutions to a few of the toughest problems in web applications.
Requirements analysis and translation of the UI/UX design to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
Work as a team-lead with coaching / mentoring of colleagues.
Learn fast. Develop various POCs and stay abreast of technological changes. Introduce new ideas, tools, techniques, and technologies for the benefit of the business and its customers.
Skills & Competencies:
• Understanding of HTML5, CSS3, and responsive design concepts
• A good understanding of various OOP concepts, design patterns, DDD and programming best practices.
• Strong problem solving and other higher-order thinking skills.
• Preferred: exposure to reactive programming concepts and libraries (RxJs, ngrx-store), etc.
• Good to have: experience in one of the popular JS IDEs e.g. Sublime / Atom / WebStorm and understanding of bundlers like Webpack/Gulp etc
• Understanding of UI/UX best practices and high-quality design
• Experience in startups like a fast-paced work environment is desirable.
Education and Technical Proficiency:
• BE, BTech, MCA
• Competitive compensation
• We encourage diversity and inclusion
• Insurance Benefits
• Challenging, energetic and fun-filled working environment
• Immense learning and development opportunities
• Cafeteria facility
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Greytip Software
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
The key responsibilities will be developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Redux), also ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Designing/developing web & mobile applications in the Legal, Tax and Compliance space.
- Participate in full SDLC (Agile), including iterative development, code reviews, estimation and design sessions.
- Roughly 90-100% hands-on coding, Write quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance.
- Resolve defects/bugs during testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM or Extreme Programming (XP) methodologies.
- Nature of Experience: Hands on experience in React -redux based web apps.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with working in a startup ecosystem with conflicting priorities will be a huge plus
- Proficient in CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers.
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Personal projects that show aptitude and desire to create cool things
- A team player! Most importantly you must be comfortable working in a collaborative culture where everyone is challenged to solve tough problems.
Description of Skills/abilities:
You will be responsible for architecting and building the applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js, React hooks.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and all browsers.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across all web browsers.
- Diagnose, fix bugs, maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Key understanding about Object Oriented Programming, Web Architecture, SDLC, Rest Framework.
- Should have understanding in Hybrid App Ecosystem, Code Once - Deploy Anywhere thought process.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Work with product team and graphic designers.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it React.js developer requirements and qualifications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support). Produce fully functional web, mobile applications writing clean code.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Having Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Redux.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of Typescript.
- Having Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming.
- Ability to write well-documented, clean typescript code.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
React, React Hooks, Redux, and Typescript with minimum of 6+ Years of relevant Experience.
React + Next.js + Microfrontend, strong communication skills, and the ability to work independently.
Tentative start date of the project: 2/1/2023 for about 2 months or more
Full allocation - 8 hrs a day * 20 days per month
Timezone: IST overlap with US timezone 8-11 PM IST
The ideal candidate will have experience in creating mockups to present to teams,
collecting feedback and creating a quality piece of work. This individual should be
comfortable with building sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to provide project
manners and inevitably execute based on outlined criteria. This candidate should
have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various design
· 1. Develop new user-facing features
· 2.Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· 3.Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· 4. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· 5.Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end Skills
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 Basic
understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms,
such as AngularJS, ReactJS
Bachelor's degree in user experience, design or related field-(Btech/ BCA)
· Note: Every front-end developer is expected to have proficient knowledge of
Strong communication, design and creative thinking skills Experience with
Adobe Pro, Photoshop and programming languages HTML, CSS and
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Preferred Candidate: Immediate Joiner
Location: Kolkata only Onsite
As per the industry standard
Educational: Any graduate
Minimum 4+Years of experience
Minimum 2 years of experience in Angular 2+ versions
Good to have html, CSS, bootstrap
- 2+ years of relevant programming experience in an online environment, preferably in the gaming industry.
- Should have worked on Phaser.io HTML5 framework.
- Should have worked on at least one HTML5 game.
- Knowledge of HTML5 porting into Android and iOS through available plug- in.
- Ability to develop and deploy HTML5 on iOS, Android and Web.
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of robust quality assurance practices.
- Strong testing, debugging, and analytical skills.