We are seeking a freelance .Net Developer with 8+ years of experience
What we are looking for!
Backend - .NET core, C#, and Entity Framework
UI – Angular or React
DevOps tools: Jenkins, Kubernetes, Jenkins, etc
- Experience performing full-stack web and Windows application development
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Apps Development or systems analysis role
- 7+ years of web development in C#; .NET Core experience preferred
- 4+ years of experience in UI development using frameworks like Angular and ReactJs
- Experience with Web Services/ API
- 6+ years of MS SQL Server database development experience
- Experience with ASP .NET and MVC preferred
- Experience with Entity Framework / LINQ
- Experience with MS Visual Studio IDE; Visual Studio Code preferred
- Experience with SDLC tools, and DevOps processes including TFS, and Bitbucket.
- Experience with Windows Server operating systems including certificates and NAS/SAN connectivity.
- Experience with Azure Cloud and Azure DevOps.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Staffbee Solutions INC
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 3 years | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 0 to 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.
Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, Reactjs , Node.js, Typescript and Mongodb
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Python or PHP knowledge will be good
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
Qualification and Work Experience
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech/BCA/MCA
Work experience: 1- 8 years
Minimum 1-8 years of experience in Designs, develops and implementation of web-based Java applications to support business requirements and projects.
Hands-on experience in Java and J2EE Ecosystem.
Hands-on experience in Spring boot, Hibernate and/or Struts frameworks.
Good familiarity with Object-Oriented Programming, Web services, REST, HTTP.
Strong experience with databases and MySQL.
Experience in Agile Development/Project Management, DevOps CI/CD process is a big plus.
1-6 years minimum in creating complex HTML based solutions
Detail oriented experience as a Web Developer creating Angular/React/Vue based solutions
1-6 years with Node.js and Express js
Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
Knowledge and Hands-on experience on ASP.Net, C#, MS SQL Server, Restful, C# 3.5/4.0, MVC
Desirable Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
Solid understanding of best practices in web application development.
Knowledge and Hands-on experience on Java,
Exceptional attention to detail and design.
Fluent knowledge of the latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB , Mongo aggregation, MySQL, Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
Excellent Object-Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable and maintainable code
Experience with Elastic search, Redis.
Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
Eye for details is crucial
Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
Passionate about learning new technologies, take pride in code quality and a self-starter.
Exposure to AngularJS, jQuery is a plus
Experience of Groovy & Grails is a big plus.
Exposure to NoSQL databases like MongoDB is a big plus.
Experience in AWS is a big plus.
Experience with Microservices and DevOps.
Opportunity to work on highly challenging international projects.
Opportunity to travel & work with International clients.
Flexible and friendly work environment
Great organizational culture, focus on employee's well-being.
Be part of the best place to work for certified company
4 plus years of experience as an Engineer.
Web browser extensions
React, React native & Nodje js
Stacks, Blockchain 7 clarity smart contract language
2. Excellent knowledge of database programming using MS SQL Server viz Excellent knowledge of query execution plan, indexing, query optimization, DBCC commands, stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors etc.
4. Sound Knowledge of latest Architecture trends, Design Patterns and Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join us in our commitment to improve the quality of care for patients in communities across the nation. It is crucial that you have a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science.
The Full Stack Engineer, at RX Health will support the development of mobile- and web-based applications for collaboratively with clinicians, IT staff, designers, and project managers to design, prototype, and develop production-grade digital health applications with an emphasis on mobile-first design.
The three main components of this role are:
- Communicating technology-related issues and considerations to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting the front-end and back-end design of software applications
- Supporting the development of hybrid mobile and web-based applications from design to production.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Working with clients to understand their software needs. Ability to ask relevant questions and present information in laymen terms for non-technical clients/stakeholders to understand.
- Ability to explain technical issues/considerations to non-technical staff including clinicians, business leaders, and designers.
- Clearly detail technical specifications of software that can be understood by key stakeholders including clients, internal developers, external developers (outsourcing firms), clinicians, and designers.
- Support designers and project team by creating interactive mock-ups and functional prototypes.
- Clearly communicate development timelines, delays, and potential risks/roadblocks to timely deliverable.
- Ability to design full-stack architecture of the product in MEAN or other stack.
- Work collaboratively with project manager and designer to guide UI/UX considerations that align with technical strategy.
- Work with Chief Technology Officer and Chief Architect to develop technical specifications for a given product.
- Ability to adjust technical specifications based on changing client needs.
- Experience with cloud based infrastructure, preferred Azure and AWS
- Ability to deploy cloud based application via Docker etc.
- Ability to quickly prototype apps, bots, chatbots, etc. using low-code/no-code platforms.
- Develop apps using cross-platform frameworks to publish apps in both the Apple’s App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android).
- Develop mobile-first web apps.
- Develop software applications based on designer mockups (UI/UX).
- Ability to code front-end and back-end software (full stack) and REST APIs to deliver functional full stack applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in Computer Science.
- Ability to establish priorities, goals/objectives and timelines.
- Possess strong planning and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to delegate and oversee assignments to ensure successful and timely completion as well as to obtain the cooperation of others within and outside the unit. Works in a collaborative manner to achieve results.
- Ability to effectively present technical topics to internal groups with potentially varied levels of technical sophistication. Strong communicator with excellent ability to work in a team environment.
- 2-3 years of industry experience in software development.
- Experience working with medical data
- Experience and familiarity working in development teams and team-based development practices including scrum/agile, code review, etc.
- Knowledge and experience working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, CouchDB, Raven DB, etc.
- Knowledge of RDBMS concepts and experience with Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Knowledge and experience working with Node.js and related frameworks such as Express.js.
- Knowledge and experience working with web application frameworks such as Angular, AngularJS, or React and related frameworks such as Ionic.
- Familiarity with FHIR APIs and experience working with REST APIs.
- Experience working on full-stack projects.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
Rx.Health is a leading healthcare technology that spun off from the Mount Sinai Health System. We bring the first enterprise-wide digital medicine delivery platform that enables providers, payers, and pharma to prescribe evidence-based mobile health applications, multi-media education, wearables, and therapeutics to patients at the point of care or at a population level.
Currently based in New York, NY we are a 20-member team, and having raised a Seed Round of financing from external investors, we’re poised for rapid growth, and are looking for the right candidate to expand the engineering team!
At Rx.Health, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and thrive on it. Equal opportunity benefits our employees, our products, our community, and ultimately helps us in our goal of touching the maximum number of lives. Rx.Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are seeking a very talented remote/onsite Senior Software Engineer, proficient in front-end and backend development. We prefer to rapidly develop with frequent releases and aim to provide amazing experiences for our end users.
Each engineer is treated as a true owner, with a high degree of ownership and autonomy. We are looking for a product minded, independent thinker -- not someone whose hand we will hold to make product decisions. We aim for a lean, fast-moving team that prefers to avoid meetings and focus 100% on driving impact.
- * Work with cutting-edge front-end and back-end technologies in designing, building, and maintaining performance, responsiveness, and delightful experiences for our customers.
- * Write high-quality front-end & back-end code, complete with automated unit and integration tests, as well as participate in code reviews.
- * Partner with product, marketing, and customer success to develop a highly interactive web application that fosters innovation.
- * Collaborate with other Software Engineers to evaluate and recommend new technologies, and help to continuously modernize and mature our front-end implementations and best practices.
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- * Minimum of 4 years' experience in fast-paced, nimble teams building software at scale
- * A proven ability to deliver an amazing user experience.
- * Have detailed knowledge of responsive CSS, the box model, semantic markup, and HTML5.
- * An appreciation for good design, and the desire to translate visual ideas into working, beautiful code.
- * Experience in building scalable solutions with a high level of code quality through automated tests and good architecture.
- * Ability to solve complex data problems and think of best ways to present these to users.
- * Strong team player with excellent communication skills and high degree of ownership and drive.
Candidates with varying backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We do not require prior knowledge of technologies in our stack, only a desire to learn them.
passionate and talented team of engineers and data scientists who are working at the bleeding
edge of data science and data automation.
What You’ll do?
● Meet with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
● Review application requirements and interface designs.
● Identify web-based user interactions.
● Develop and implement highly responsive user interface components using
● Troubleshoot interface software and debugging application codes.
● Monitor and improve front-end performance.
● Document application changes and developing updates.
● Create phenomenal web UI
● Provide expertise and strategic counsel to business and technology leadership
● Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process
● Champion UI best practices as well as stay up to date on the web landscape
● Stay up to date with emerging technologies and standards to enhance UX
design, and propose/identify needed enhancements
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
● 3-5 years of experience working with front-end languages like react.js,
● Excellent troubleshooting and project management skills.
● Have solid experience in working with at least one standard RDBMS (MS SQL,
● Experience crafting complex applications using web frameworks (e.g.: Angular,
React, Vue, Backbone, Ember). Familiarity with Django is a plus.
● Strong attention to detail
● Demonstrated ability in a professional, programming position
● Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
● Comfortable working with third-party dependencies and debugging conflicts
Other Infrastructure Requirements
Since this is a completely work-from-home position, you will also require the following -
● High-speed internet connectivity for video calls and efficient work.
● Capable business-grade computer (e.g., modern processor, 8 GB+ of RAM, and
no other obstacles to interrupted, efficient work).
● Headphones with clear audio quality.
● Stable power connection and backups in case of internet/power failure.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Perform Code reviews of other team members.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Liaise with the product management team and architect the application / improve the architecture wherever necessary.
Skills And Qualifications
- 7+ years of the overall experience.
- Strong Practical knowledge and understanding of RESTful API
- Excellent Python coding skills and understanding of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Should handle a team of minimum 4 members
- Excellent detail-oriented, problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles, and solutions
- 7+ years of good hands-on experience in Python, with knowledge of Django
- Good hands-on experience in SQL Database (MYSQL / Postgres)
- Familiarity of Front End Development ( ReactJS )
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools GIT.
- Has experience of working in an Agile Environment.
- Fluent in English (written and oral) Fluency in a second language is preferred.
- Comfortable working remotely with great communication skills for a remote work environment.
- Knowledge of any cloud. ( Especially Azure )
Looking for a Full Stack Developer to deliver a streamlined user
experience. Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer having an edge on front end
development. You will be solving complex technical problems in the financial industry and will be working closely with a talented engineering team globally.
1. Minimum 2 years of software development experience preferably in a product
2. Actively contribute in the development and designing of new product features.
3. Experience in developing high volume / data driven consumer web applications.
4. Test software component to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
5. Hands on with Angular and Nodejs.
6. Familiar with REST API and any database
8. Exposure to AWS is preferred and should be eager to learn new technologies.
1. Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science / Information Technology
2. Knowledge and passion for financial markets
Senior Fullstack Developer (MERN Stack) having min 4 years of relevant experience with hands-on experience in handling all aspects of Product Management internal and external facing Product development. Work with Founders to set a product vision and strategy that delivers unique value based on customer needs and expectation. Work closely with development and program management to deliver products and features.
- Demonstrated experience managing the full product development life cycle, including product conceptualization, prototyping, and development
- Software development experience to not just be able to solve stuff on your own but also to better communicate / manage and colloborate between team
- Hands on leader who's comfortable coding, providing code reviews, and leading complex architectural design discussions in team setting. Can set coding standards, ensure quality.
- Team leading experience
- Technical Expertise in AWS deployment
- Very deep capabilities to architect enterprise class applications on the cloud with web/mobile front ends. Microservices Architecture. Cross-platform integrations.
UI - Tailwind, styled components, react (familiar in Functional components and hooks) and react router
State management - Redux and redux saga,
Backend - Express and node,
Database - Redis and MongoDB with mongoose ODM