• Strong experience working with Big Data technologies like Spark (Scala/Java),
• Apache Solr, HIVE, HBase, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Airflow, Oozie, etc.
• Experience working with Relational databases like MySQL, SQLServer, Oracle etc.
• Good understanding of large system architecture and design
• Experience working in AWS/Azure cloud environment is a plus
• Experience using Version Control tools such as Bitbucket/GIT code repository
• Experience using tools like Maven/Jenkins, JIRA
• Experience working in an Agile software delivery environment, with exposure to
continuous integration and continuous delivery tools
• Passionate about technology and delivering solutions to solve complex business
• Great collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with team members and lead by example in code, feature
development, and knowledge sharing
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate Junior Software Engineer - Data Science to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions. Without knowledge of how the software works, data scientists might have difficulty in work. Apart from experience in developing R and Python, they must know modern approaches to software development and their impact. DevOps continuous integration and deployment, experience in cloud computing are everyday skills to manage and process data.
Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms Combine models through ensemble modeling Present information using data visualization techniques Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, Commerce, Engineering, Business Management, Marketing or related field from top-tier school 0 to 1 year experince in in data mining, data modeling, and reporting. Understading of SaaS based products and services. Understanding of machine-learning and operations research Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset Knowledge using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop) Analytical mind and business acumen and problem-solving aptitude Excellent communication and presentation skills Proficiency in Excel for data management and manipulation Experience in statistical modeling techniques and data wrangling Able to work independently and set goals keeping business objectives in mind
Concepts of RDBMS, Normalization techniques
Entity Relationship diagram/ ER-Model
Transaction, commit, rollback, ACID properties
Difference in behavior of the column if it is nullable
DDL, DML, Data Modelling
Optimal Query writing - with Aggregate fn, Group By, having clause, Order by etc. Should be
hands on for scenario-based query Writing
Query optimizing technique, Indexing in depth
Understanding query plan
Concept of stored procedure, Cursor, trigger, View
Beginner level - PL/SQL - Procedure Function writing skill.
Spring JPA and Spring Data basics
Basic Concepts on Unix
Commonly used Unix Commands with their options
Combining Unix commands using Pipe Filter etc.
Vi Editor & its different modes
Basic level Scripting and basic knowledge on how to execute jar files from host
Files and directory permissions
Application based scenarios.
- 4+ years of experience Solid understanding of Python, Java and general software development skills (source code management, debugging, testing, deployment etc.).
- Experience in working with Solr and ElasticSearch Experience with NLP technologies & the handling of unstructured text Detailed understanding of text pre-processing and normalisation techniques such as tokenisation, lemmatisation, stemming, POS tagging etc.
- Prior experience in implementation of traditional ML solutions - classification, regression or clustering problem Expertise in text-analytics - Sentiment Analysis, Entity Extraction, Language modelling - and associated sequence learning models ( RNN, LSTM, GRU).
- Comfortable working with deep-learning libraries (eg. PyTorch)
- Candidate can even be a fresher with 1 or 2 years of experience IIIT, IIIT, Bits Pilani, top 5 local colleges are preferred colleges and universities.
- A Masters candidate in machine learning.
- Can source candidates from Mu Sigma and Manthan.
lesser concentration on enforcing how to do a particular task, we believe in giving people the opportunity to think out of the box and come up with their own innovative solution to problem solving.
You will primarily be developing, managing and executing handling multiple prospect campaigns as part of Prospect Marketing Journey to ensure best conversion rates and retention rates. Below are the roles, responsibilities and skillsets we are looking for and if you feel these resonate with you, please get in touch with us by applying to this role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• You'd be responsible for development and maintenance of applications with technologies involving Enterprise Java and Distributed technologies.
• You'd collaborate with developers, product manager, business analysts and business users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing new software applications and enhancements.
• You'd Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s objectives, business requirements, deliverables, and specifications in collaboration with multiple cross-functional teams.
• Assist in the design and implementation process for new products, research and create POC for possible solutions.
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in a technology related field preferred.
• Overall experience of 2-3 years on the Big Data Technologies.
• Hands on experience with Spark (Java/ Scala)
• Hands on experience with Hive, Shell Scripting
• Knowledge on Hbase, Elastic Search
• Development experience In Java/ Python is preferred
• Familiar with profiling, code coverage, logging, common IDE’s and other
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, and ability to interface with Business, Analytics and IT organizations.
• Ability to work effectively in short-cycle, team oriented environment, managing multiple priorities and tasks.
• Ability to identify non-obvious solutions to complex problems
Our startup is building an AI based decentralized marketplace for the travel industry. Its founded by technologists, marketeers, and PhD/IITians from Google, Airbnb, Agoda etc.
We're looking to bring a Scala backend engineer with experience on reactive actor system using Akka/Akka-streams. The individual will be part of our Europe based core team where individual team members have 20+ years experience each. Individual must've been hands on with scalable platform development and capable of individual contribution as well.
- Around 6- 8.5 years of experience and around 4+ years in AI / Machine learning space
- Extensive experience in designing large scale machine learning solution for the ML use case, large scale deployments and establishing continues automated improvement / retraining framework.
- Strong experience in Python and Java is required.
- Hands on experience on Scikit-learn, Pandas, NLTK
- Experience in Handling of Timeseries data and associated techniques like Prophet, LSTM
- Experience in Regression, Clustering, classification algorithms
- Extensive experience in buildings traditional Machine Learning SVM, XGBoost, Decision tree and Deep Neural Network models like RNN, Feedforward is required.
- Experience in AutoML like TPOT or other
- Must have strong hands on experience in Deep learning frameworks like Keras, TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Knowledge of Capsule Network or reinforcement learning, SageMaker is a desirable skill
- Understanding of Financial domain is desirable skill
- Design and implementation of solutions for ML Use cases
- Productionize System and Maintain those
- Lead and implement data acquisition process for ML work
- Learn new methods and model quickly and utilize those in solving use cases
● Working hand in hand with application developers and data scientists to help build softwares that scales in terms of performance and stability Skills ● 3+ years of experience managing large scale data infrastructure and building data pipelines/ data products. ● Proficient in - Any data engineering technologies and proficient in AWS data engineering technologies is plus. ● Language - python, scala or go ● Experience in working with real time streaming systems Experience in handling millions of events per day Experience in developing and deploying data models on Cloud ● Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or equivalent experience Ability to learn and use skills in new technologies