About Duplex Technologies Services
Job Description :
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Worked on Dart.js
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Responsibilities And Duties :
- Must have built at least one Android, iOS, apps with Flutter or Hybrid Framework.
Writing clean and efficient codes for iOS applications
Supporting the entire application lifecycle from concept to design, testing, release and support
Troubleshooting and bug fixes for applications, to ensure that codes are clean and secure
Recommending changes and enhancements
Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
You have prior experience as an iOS Developer
You have a portfolio of released applications on the App Store
You are familiar with mobile product and design lifecycles
You have proven experience in iOS development in either Objective-C / Swift
Experience with iOS frameworks (Eg. Core Data, Core Animation etc.)
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate iOS applications
Good understanding of iOS release cycle and familiarity with CI/CD platform and pipelines
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (eg. Git)
Familiarity with various testing tools
key skills - Flutter, android development, ios development
Experience: 1 - 4 years
location - chennai
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good programming skills in Dart and Object-Oriented concepts.
- Experience with Flutter - Material design, BLOC, Async, Streams, Navigation.
- Exposure to Android and iOS Mobile Application Stack.
- Experience in working with RESTful APIS, TCP / Sockets.
- Knowledge in version control - Git
Our client is a full stack fitness and lifestyle brand and is Indias largest app that is making fitness affordable, accessible and enjoyable through technology, data and intelligence. Available on iOS and Android, this app allows subscribers to work out at anywhere, anytime, and chose from a variety of available workout options like: gym workouts, yoga, Zumba, Pilates, spinning, kickboxing, CrossFit, and MMA. It gives access to 3000+ top gyms and fitness studios, fitness coaching plans and personal nutrition assistance and more in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Mumbai, Pune.
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Android Developer, you will collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Business Development, and Operations, and use all your expertise to ensure superior solutions to match our scale of operations.
- Developing apps and building exceptional products
- Working in a cross-functional and collaborative environment using cutting edge technologies that continuously drive innovation forward
- Being part of a team of highly skilled and passionate people across multiple time zones
- Owning code quality and experience in writing extensive unit tests
- Ensuring that the development is leveraging common methods and best practices.
- Handling Code Reviews, Setup guidelines for Development.
- Enforcing consistent development patterns and security architecture.
- Carrying out A/B testing and be data-driven while approaching solutions to problems.
- Creating working prototypes and proof of concepts at tech scoping stage to demonstrate the feasibility.
What you need to have:
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in computer science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in mobile application development
- Proficiency in Problem Solving, Data Structures, and Algorithms
- Strong knowledge of design concepts and constraints on mobile platforms
- Proficiency in Java/ Android/ Excellent in Kotlin & Flutter language
- Demonstrable experience building excellent mobile apps that are currently in Google PlayStore
- MVP/ MVVM architecture
- Firebase services
- Local databases (SQLite, firebase DB)/ORM (Green DAO, Room)
- Experience with a scalable architecture, while maintaining a hands-on role with code development
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and Setting & following targets and timelines
- High proficiency in Android frameworks and core components
- Bug fixing
Minimum experience 1 year.
Maximum experience 5 years.
Freshers can also apply if they have adequate working knowledge.
We are looking for Sr Android Developer
- 4-8 years of hands-on project experience in building Hybrid Mobile apps using ReactNative
- Looking for a ReactNative Developer who has experience in Mobile Application Development on both the iOS and Android platforms, who can work independently as well as in a team, and has worked on complex mobile Applications previously
- As a ReactNative Developer, you will be responsible for architecting and building Mobile applications.
- As a ReactNative Developer, you should be comfortable with front-end technologies, development frameworks, and third-party libraries
- A solid understanding of functional and class programming principles
- Understanding of NativeAndroid and Object C development is good to have
- Understanding of WebPacks and other tools to enhance the development phase exponentially
- usage, updating, and implementation of cloud libraries, storage, and synchronized work with CDN implementation
- Confident in designing frontend architecture and passionate about performance
- Experience mentoring and helping teammates, doing code reviews and pair-programming
- Development and Testing followed by UAT and deployment.
- Good to have knowledge: Native Android, Object C, React.js
- English language proficiency
- 4+ years of professional experience in Native React
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc)
- Experience in React.Js will be an added advantage
Note- Work From Office only
We are looking for a smart, collaborative, hard-working Senior Frontend Developer to be part of a team building an amazing multimodal transport experience. You are an accomplished, hands-on engineer. Your mission is to serve as a key UI developer on your squad and expertly craft frontend mobile and web applications. You work closely with Product and Design teams to drive and refine specifications. You develop strategies and design specifications to improve the performance and reliability of our mobile & web applications as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
Who you are
- Love for coding : An engineer who is a fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code, in short, a code -artist.
- Dynamic Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Analytical mindset: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills from requirements, design to code & validation. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
- Team player Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
- Accountability High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in mobile and/or web application development.
- Minimum 2+ years of leading feature teams through all stages of development.
- Experience with mobile application development in Android and iOS.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth mobile applications on Android & iOS integrating with native APIs and cloud services.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve mobile application(s).
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Build products that can scale for users around the world while meeting & exceeding quality & performance goals.
- Maintain strong service catalog and up to date technical documentation.
- Establish logging, monitoring, analytics and telemetry frameworks for the team.
- Establish & Enforce strong DevOps principles across all stages of development.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Development experience on native and/or cross platform mobile application development for Android & iOS using Xamarin, Cordova or similar frameworks.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage and experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
- Experienced with web standards and protocols such as HTTP, REST, DNS, TCP/IP, and socket APIs in general.
- Familiar with web security, accessibility and internationalization.
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs. Familiarity in using tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Git, bitbucket etc.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
- Experience with Geo-location APIs and Google maps APIs and asset tracking is a plus.
- Previous experience in developing mobility or transportation solutions is a plus.
- Be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible and inspiring workplace with a team of competent, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do with flexible hours
- Opportunity to make an impact by being part of a movement that will revolutionise transportation in APAC cities
- Annual Team retreats in Bali and other popular beach destinations
- Private Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
It is one of the leading drone companies in India. They offer a wide range of UAV Integrations and UAV based services in the domain of Aerial Mapping & Surveying. They have a team of Ph.D. Candidates from IIT with expertise in Visual, Thermal mapping/inspection, Multispectral Mapping, and LIDAR. The team at Paras Aerospace also has a deep technical understanding of Geological Applications using drones.
We are looking for a hands-on lead android developer to join our core team with experience in building products from scratch into large-scale platforms and solving business problems leveraging new and innovative technology.
Experience you MUST have:
● Extensive experience in Android SDK and Kotlin programming, Advanced Apps Development on Android phones/tablets
● Android GUI Camera, GPS API, Maps API, Services, and SQLite database Kotlin Programming Having strong command working on Node js.
● Android IDE
● Using client apps for version control systems like SVN, Git, etc
● Code review tools/applications like Gerrit, code collaborator, JIRA
- Participate as a member of a mobile development team.
- Become a subject matter expert in the mobile channel.
- Design and deliver high quality mobile applications
- Review and approve all mid-level design documentation.
- Ensure that detail design documentation is competed, reviewed, and approved, as required.
- Conduct or participate in code review sessions to ensure quality and performance.
- Support the system integration and user acceptance testing resources. Provide timely defect analysis, remediation, and reporting.
- Review security testing reports/results and remediate potential vulnerabilities in a timely manner.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies or trends that could impact the mobile channel.
- Design, develop and implement cohesive, highly-usable features and improvements to our existing native iOS applications.
- Design and develop new native mobile applications, as required.
- Knowledge with performance and memory tuning tools.
- Knowledge in implementing unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK/Frameworks, REST APIs, JSON.
- Knowledge translating product requirements into design specifications.
- Debugging and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of MVVM and MVC development pattern.
- Ensure quality software is delivered with minimal defects and no go live critical issues. Knowledgeable of unit and automation testing tools
Website - https://praxinfo.com/