-5+ years of experience working as a software engineer in a fast-paced environment.
-Experience with AWS is a bonus
-You have analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas.
-Experience with WebRTC, iOS, Android, or C++ development is a bonus.
-Work closely with the founders and the team to plan, design, and build the next iterations.
-You will collaborate closely with other engineers on the team and lend your help in your areas of expertise.
-Build micro-services to support new functionality.
-Build best practices to improve the current API workflow
-Help design and develop the next iteration of our observability platform.
-Mentor and hire Junior Developers.
Build and maintain bots on Azure platform. Integration with Active directory, WEB API based integration with external systems. Training and Integrate bots as per users’ requirements. Work in line with design guidelines, best practices and standards of bot deliverable. Creative approach to the conversation flow design, human aspects in the bot responses and sentiments
- a) 5 years of experience in software development with clear understanding of the project life cycle
b) Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Bot Framework , LUIS and other Cognitive services offered by Azure
c) Hands on experience with Machine Learning based chat bots
d) Experience with Azure bot services like Text Analytics etc.
e)Strong database skills and hands-on experience on databases like SQL Server/Oracle
- f) Strong experience on Azure Active directory and adaptive cards integration in Chat bot.
- g) Strong experience designing and working with
with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and WebAPIs.
- h) A strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and programming languages such as C# / VBNET
- i) Knowledge of Python and NodeJS is a plus
- j) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- k) Experience with JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 or similar technologies.
- l) Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
Lead Software Engineer
6+ yrs | Bangalore Office
● Drive Product and design discussion
● Scale Open products and platforms to the next level
● Help the team to define engineering roadmap
● Follow best practices for scale and security in the development process
● Brainstorm and create new directions that Open can take it to drive future goals.
● 6+ Years of experience in technology
● Strong product / platform design skills
● Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in general.
● Good experience in working with any of the modern programming languages like
Golang, Java, C++, Python etc
● Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
● Willingness to learn new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product.
● Guide and mentor engineers in the team
Open office floor plan Health Insurance Benefits
Laptops of your choice Food & Snacks Generous compensation and equity
Wellness Programs Company Outings
● Open source contribution
● Knowledge in Golang
● Working Knowledge of multiple programming languages
● Have one or more side projects up on Github
Location : Remote
Experience: 2+ years
- 2+ years of strong programming skills in developing applications using Haskell (OR) any functional programming language
- Experience in Kubernetes
If you are a great Java developer with experience in building scalable SaaS web applications and looking for an opportunity in building world-class products using cutting-edge technologies, please read on.
Nimesa is a Data Protection & Copy Data Management company creating an enterprise-class Backup & Recovery solution. Our product can cater to the needs of the enterprise AWS users who are looking for a 360 Data Protection solution that can do more than just Backup & Recovery.
As a Senior R&D Engineer, You will
- Design and build scalable complex systems with Java and Spring
- Contribute to the development of new features, debugging, and deliver timely fixes
- Perform peer code reviews in order to ensure quality standards
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot, AWS.
- Good at Design patterns, Algorithms.
- Experience with relational databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Good understanding of web programming like REST and HTTP
- Strong Knowledge of Java Concurrency and Collection frameworks
- Knowledge of microservices architecture, messaging systems (RabbitMQ or Kafka), and docker is good to have
- Insights on workings of Database, Queues, Cache, servers.
As one of the senior members of the backend development team at Mosaic, you will be
responsible for architecting and setting the standards for building our core backend/microservices.
Also, you will be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and collaborating
extensively with the frontend and design teams to create the best consumer experiences.
● Develop microservices that will be used by the frontend through API endpoints.
● Translate business requirements into high quality code.
● Ensure that the code is deployed in a secure and scalable fashion.
● Focus on code maintainability and performance of application.
● Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
● Enhance Analytics and overall backend architecture for better performance.
● 3+ years of backend/full-stack development experience
● 1+ years of experience on NodeJS
● 1+ years experience in building APIs in a microservice architecture
● Has experience managing other developers, recruiting and training.
● Experience in PHP is a plus
● Experience with AWS services such as Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudFront
● Has experience in code reviewing/being the gatekeeper for an entire project
● Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing system
● Experience with Redis/ElasticSearch is a plus
● Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
● Good knowledge of working with Git
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Experience with frameworks such as Angular, React, and Express etc.
• Integration of data storage solutions such as Redis, MongoDB, Postgres, MySql.
• Understanding of HTTP protocol, RESTful data structures and JSON format
• Familiarity with package managers (NPM, Bower)
• Experience with cloud services such as Amazon, Google, or Microsoft.
• Familiarity with version control (Git, Mercurial, Subversion)
• Exposure to working with API's (preferable RESTful /SOAP API's)
• Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
• Experience in software design patterns, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Proven problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to operate effectively both independently and within a team.
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- At least one year of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.