- Handle the inbound interest received by Marquee
- Get the inbound leads to setup an online demo with us
- Conduct a small research on the prospect’s company and background prior to the demo to conduct a smooth sales call
- Conduct online demos with the prospects and turn them into paying customers
- Ensure that the product demo is neat and organized
- Work with the prospects to understand their needs and pitch them the right Marquee product to solve their problems
- Manage on-going relationships with customers
- Run strategic follow ups (Calls/texts/emails) on the prospects to get in maximum sales
- Strive to achieve the sales targets
- Work with our Founder on strategic alliances - potentially travelling to various financial centers globally
Experience required: 0-4 years
Here are some important things to consider prior to applying to us:
- Knowledge/prior experience with startup fund raising is a distinct advantage
- WE'RE A REMOTE TEAM so you can work from wherever you like - you don't have to attend office on a day to day basis
- You should own a laptop
- EXCELLENT written & spoken English required
- We shall provide a 5-7 days training session once you join in.
- Financial Services
● Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
● Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
● Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
● Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
● Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
● Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
● Staying informed about competing products and services.
● Upselling products and services.
● Researching and qualifying new leads.
● Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
● Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
● Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
● Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales.
● Suggesting and implementing improvements in the sales administration process
● BMS & MBA (Sales & Marketing)
● Track record of over-achieving quota
● Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
● Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
● Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
● Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
● Exceptional customer service skills.
● Strong listening and sales skills.
● Ability to achieve targets.
Roles and responsibilities:
- This role is a mix of email marketing and sales.
- Requires hands-on experience in tools like PipeDrive, Hubspot, Zoho, MailChimp, etc.
- The candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and sending out email campaigns to nurture and flush out warm leads.
- A highly analytical mindset is required for the candidate to be able to critically analyze the performance of email outbounds and be able to make suggestions for the next outbound.
- Candidates will have to own the existing email database and build on it further with sophisticated tools.
- Candidates must learn and practice how to quickly overcome objections, closing techniques, and persuasive sales psychology
- Communicating with clients, making outbound calls to potential clients, and following up on leads.
- Spending approximately 12-15 hours per week working with our sales team on a consistent, pre-determined schedule. Punctuality and dedication are extremely important.
- Prior up-to-date knowledge about the latest trends and best practices in online marketing (email and social media).
- Averaging 8+ outbound phone calls per hour.
- Sending appointment reminder emails to qualified leads.
- Sending email campaigns to nurture and flush-out warm leads.
- Learn and practice how to quickly overcome objections, closing techniques, and persuasive sales psychology.
- Bringing an attitude of hustle every day.
- Working to find solutions to complex problems quickly and competently.
- Constructing detailed processes for organizing and analyzing data.
- Shadowing the Social High Rise team to learn sales and business-related skills that can be applied to future career opportunities.
- A bunch of other stuff might come up, because after all, we're a startup, and things don't always follow a plan.
- Will be good if you have experience of creating leads on LinkedIn also by nurturing the prospects.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
We’re looking for an experienced Inside Sales Specisalist to fuel growth at Quoality- A Modern Operating Infrastructure for Hospitality Businesses to help them improve the guest experience and generate additional revenue.
Founded in 2021, Quoality is a Hospitality Tech company backed by a US-based Newchip Accelerator. Our mission is to equip businesses with the tools they need to grow.
By providing tools, insights, and education with minimal effort on the business's part, the barrier to making actionable business decisions is lowered dramatically. Everything we do is driven by this mission. Everything we do needs to positively answer the question, "Does this help businesses grow?"
Product Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKklkRYKkC4
Quoality Blogosphere: https://medium.com/quoality
🙋 The role & what we are looking for: Oh, this is our favorite part. We’ve seen companies that write 'templatized' BS for this section; stuff that’s never followed in reality.
Not us. Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
- First and foremost, we’re super transparent. We all know what everyone’s working on, how’s the company doing, and the whole shebang.
- We’re all super chill.
- Work time ain’t playtime. We take our work very seriously. We’re a small bunch on a mission to change the guest experience in the hospitality industry, once and for all.
- Deadlines are a thing for us. We are very punctual.
- We know what we are working on and aren’t clueless.
- We’re more friends than colleagues.
- Monthly 1:1s with the founders where you can directly share & receive feedback.
Not convinced yet? Okay, here’s the fun stuff:
- Flexible leave policy. Yeah, it’s truly flexible. We trust you.
- We’re fully remote in India. Work from the beautiful beaches of Goa or the stunning mountains of Manali, we’re all good.
- Annual workstations at exotic destinations. Subject to change and hitting milestones.
- Allowances to choose your coworking space (if you want), courses & anything that you think is beneficial to succeed in this role.
📄 The role & what we are looking for:
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (cold calling, presentations etc)
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
✅ Must Haves:
- 1 years+ of sales experience/strong drive to make a career in inside sales
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and driven
- Able to work independently
- You are open to learning new stuff and avoid internal politics.(super important).
- You are humble, kind, and are open to feedback.(super duper important).
- Entrepreneurial spirit, Product Thinker, and ‘Can-Do' attitude.
- Passionate about leveraging technology for supporting product delivery in the Hospitality space.
- Operating style suited to working in a startup environment, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued.
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage multiple assignments at a time.
🤙 What's the interview process like?
Yes, we do have a process, and it’s simple.
Step 1: You apply for the job.
Step 2: Quick intro call with one of the founders.
Step 3: A round where we evaluate your assignment along with you.
Step 4: One round of interviews to gauge if you are a good culture fit. Step
5: Job Offer (contingent on the above steps).
Step 6: Welcome to the Quoality! 🙂
So, think we’re a good fit? Then let’s roll.🤘
students and their parents through phone calls & Emails.
2. Support the students throughout the admission process by answering their queries and helping them to complete the required documents.
3. Maintain the target metrics by converting prospective students into
confirmed admission and succeed in achieving the performance goals.
4. Review the student applications for eligibility and academic qualification.
5. Participate in the decision-making process for student admissions based on college, University policies and guidelines.
We are hiring Telesales Representative for SSR TECHVISION Pvt. Ltd.
Position : TeleCaller Executive.
Company: SSR Techvision Private Limited., sector 64, Noida
Experience required : Minimum 6 Month's to 1 Year.
Shift :- Night Shift.
Salary : 20-35k
Timing : 8 Pm to 5:30 Am
Office Work: 5.5 day's Working
We are hiring for MBA Marketing Freshers/experienced with Engineering graduates from Electrical, Mechanical OR Electronics stream to work with our Product Management team.
- Primary role will be helping our customers to understand product requirement for software, and Electronics products.
- It will also involves creating technical specifications and product description for online presentation.
You will get to work on new and disruptive technologies as how to commercialise the products and to fetch business in th services sector too.
Intermediate MS Office/Internet.
Good research and logical skills.
Good Communication Skills
Ready to travel extensively
Job Location : Hyderabad
-Candidate have to be available in Bangalore before joining
-Fluency in English
-Graduation is mandatory
Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels.
• Preparing short-term and long-term #sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals.
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/ upselling opportunities with the existing
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline.
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on the BYJU's unique way of learning and convert them into premium subscribers in your designated zones.Must have requirements:
1. Should be a graduate (any graduate is okay).
2. Should be passionate about sales.
Bonus and other benefits :
1.You can earn upto 3 Lakh in your incentives.
2. 300 best performers for each quarter (every 3 months) are taken on a 5 days fully paid international trip.
3. You will have weekly targets to achieve, consistent failure to achieve them will obviously result in job cancellation, thats not a surprise. Go big or go Home! (to be honest its easy)
4. This is a high-performance job for someone who wants to make it large, take big risks and continuously challenge themselves.
5. We require high intent, extreme determination and hard work which will be most certainly rewarded.
6. We are somewhat still a start-up, so you will have more opportunities to be recognized than elsewhere (if you are honest to your work).
Things which will make you immediately stand out :
1. Effective Communication and quick witness.
2. Should be highly energetic and enthusiastic.
3. Must have keen interest in education and mentoring students.
4. Prior experience in sales and business development is an add on.
5. Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Excellent Communication and motivational skills
Educate and create awareness on ecofriendly products
● Inbound calling for customer service.
● Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
● Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive
● Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
● Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
follow up to ensure resolution.
● Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts.
● Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
● Take the extra mile to engage customers.