Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA, with offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai, Careismatic Brands (CBI) is the world’s largest manufacturer of medical scrubs (uniform apparel). CBI distributes its products through multiple channels including 3rd party retail, wholly owned retail ecommerce sites ( www.allheart.com ), and corporate branded sites (www. Infinityscrubs.com ).
We are looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer who is interested in joining a vibrant, fun and cutting-edge organization in our Ahmedabad, India office, to contribute to overall B2C strategy while taking full ownership of designing, engineering, and delivering B2C commerce capabilities across the enterprise. This individual will work with US colleagues and India tech leads to execute CBI’s B2C strategy from our Ahmedabad, India office.
- Design and implement multiple ecommerce sites (currently on Magento or Shopify)
- Implement feature enhancements to new and existing sites
- Implement 3rd party integrations
- Collaborate with technical leaders in both India and US
- Implement best practices as related to SFCC
Qualifications and Skills:
- Certification in Salesforce Commerce Cloud highly preferred
- Prior experience with full lifecycle development in ecommerce environment using SFCC
- Prior experience integrating to ecommerce system components (e.g. CMS, DAM, PIM, OMS, and ERP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 3
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or similar degrees
- 3 years’ experience in implementing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware) solutions
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA)
- Experience source control and collaboration tools such as AzureDevOps, Jira, Confluence, and git
- Experience with web frameworks, interactive web development, responsive web design
- Experience with site speed optimization
About De Soto Technologies
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software/apps
- Writing clean, functional code on the front end and back end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, and Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Node.js
- Familiarity with databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
This role is anything but conventional- It is an opportunity to define and execute our plans and make an impact on the development of millions of children.
As our tech lead, you will work closely with the founders to crystallize and own the product roadmap and then, to bring the product vision to life through simple, elegant design & code that delights users.
You will be the key architect of the product and will help the engineering team build and maintain the product across mobile and web.
You will own development and delivery of the code- including analysis, optimization and debugging.
3-6 years of experience with backend and frontend web-based application development
2+ years of experience with React / Redux + HTML/CSS
2+ years of experience with Python
Have some experience with databases (SQL, MongoDB)
Have created meaningful APIs and models that are flexible and scalable
You will thrive in this role at KinderPass if you:
- Have a passion for our mission to re-imagine child health and development
- Have the drive to be part of building something new - to learn, to work hard, to be your best self and to adapt to the constant change and evolution of a start-up.
- Enjoy autonomy and flexibility but can work well in a team
- Count Ownership and Reliability as your key strengths
- Can communicate effectively
- Architect, develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive.
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed.
- Developing front end website architecture and designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of deployment.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Vast knowledge in Data Structure.
- Previous working experience as a developer for at least 6 months.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL or Oracle and MongoDB.
- Experience with MEAN Full-stack paradigm.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Must required skill: Mongo DB, Express, Angular(2+), Node,
Looking for a Application Engineer - Fullstack.
Job type – Full time employment
Job location – Pune
Work schedule – Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm
Minimum qualification – Graduate.
Years of experience – 3 to 8 years
No of position - 3
Reporting to – Technical Architect
Travel opportunities - On need basis within/outside India. Candidate should have valid passport
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work across the stack from a code commit to running it in production, with the end goal of delivering the best possible experience for the user
- Design, develop and test features from inception to rollout
- Write high quality code that is scalable, testable, maintainable and reliable
- Independently own and drive new features from scratch
- Work in an Agile environment and facilitate agile practices
- Champion best practices and cross-functional skill development
- Mentor and guide junior team members
- Cultivate talent and bring out the best in your team members
- Continuously improve by working on and providing feedback
- Experience working with NodeJS on the backend and ReactJS on the frontend
- Strong knowledge of creating scalable REST APIs
- Some experience with alternative protocols like GraphQL, GRPC, etc is preferred
- Experience with Typed programming languages like TypeScript or Flow is preferred
- Experience with frameworks like ExpressJS, NestJS, Redux, Redux Saga, Storybook etc is preferred
- Practices TDD
- Experience writing test automation
- Working experience with databases like MongoDB, Redis and Relational databases
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming and/or Functional Programming concepts
- Experience with setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Strong understanding of containerization technologies like Docker
- Experience practicing Agile software development methods is preferred.
Coditation Systems was founded by a serial entrepreneur, and a team of young talented technologists, some of who have grown to spearhead the organization. With its inception in 2016, we became a boutique technology services and solutions firm specializing in Machine Learning & AI, Data Engineering, and Cloud. We have a team of ninja architects, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers having decades of collective experience of applying emerging technologies to build cutting edge software products.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
A Day in the Life
● Work with development teams to ideate software solutions
● Design client-side and server-side architecture
● Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
● Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
● Write effective APIs
● Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
● Create security and data protection settings
● Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
● Write technical documentation
● Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
What you will need
● Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
● Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
● Familiarity with common stacks
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Great attention to detail
● Organizational skills
● An analytical mind
● Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Interview Kickstart is one of the leading platforms helping Software Engineers prepare for tough technical interviews. Over the last 5 years we have helped over 3000 engineers Nail the toughest technical interviews on the planet. We are successful, profitable, and have a vision of building the world's largest Career Upleveling platform.
We are looking for top-notch, motivated engineers to come join our growing team at IK.
Who you are
- You have 2 - 7 years experience.
- You love the buzz of a highly productive and fast moving team.
- You have a github profile that you want to show off.
- You love coding and look forward to taking on complex, abstract features.
- You don't care about front end, backend kinda titles. You like working anywhere in the "stack".
- You are looking to grow fast with a company that's on a rapid growth path.
What will excite us
- Previous startup experience or experience being part of early teams.
- Experience with the Django & Python universe.
- Experience with both Relational and NoSQL DBs.
- Competitive Programming experience.
- A keen desire to problem solve, brainstorm and debate during the interview.
What will excite you
- Complete ownership
- Experiment, fail and learn.
- High pedigree, high caliber team.
- Contribute to every area of our business. Have a real impact with your work.
- Top of the line compensation.
Our interview process is designed to help you show the best version of yourself. Once your candidature is finalized, we'll send you a short video explaining the interview process.
Look forward to speaking with you soon!
About the Role
Working on frontend & backend tech on a unique Design Ai product. You'll be working closely with a Senior Developer and focusing 70% on Frontend and 30% Backend development for the product.
- Experience of 2-3 years in web technologies and full stack development.
- Expertise in front end web technologies like Bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5 & AngluarJS.
- Keen interest in working at a fast learning environment of a startup.
- Exposure to GIT (for SCM), JIRA (for project management) and AWS EC2 (for Deployments) and Slack (for communication).
- Follow best practices around version control, unit tests, and automated build processes.
• PHP Frameworks – Laravel, Codeigniter, etc.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good communication skills. Clear estimation of timelines and solid reasoning as to why we are doing something before we do something.
- Good with Problem Solving skills.
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Responsible for design, development, deployment and maintenance of our applications and its various modules.
- Work closely with Product, UX, and QA teams to deliver the product.
- Ability to own several modules of the application.
Skills required :
- Ability to understand a problem and write good quality code to solve it
- Candidates should have worked on Single Page Application based applications (Angular.js or React.js)
- Working knowledge of Databases like MySQL, MongoDB etc
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to design products independently
- Ability to take complete ownership of his/her tasks
- Working knowledge of at least one of SVN/GIT or a similar version control system
- Ability to quickly learn and pick up new technologies
- Understanding on website scalability and performance
Good to Have :
- Experience with front end technologies like PWA, Service Worker will be a plus
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Product start up experience