About Wolf of Webstreet
Wolf of Webstreet is a consumer technology company.
We invest in Internet companies with proven business models.
Currently a parent company of an anti-malware solution, MalwareFox and digital magazine, WindowsChimp .
- Having good experience to manage PPC campaign for Google, Linkedin and Facebook
- Develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC
- Drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services
- Create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up to date on the latest marketing technologies and social media especially in Linkedin, Google and Facebook
- Having good communication skills to attend overseas client meetings
SEO Analyst Responsibilities:
- Conducting keyword research using dedicated software, and generating new keyword ideas.
- Analyzing website and social media pages, then making recommendations for improvement.
- Monitoring website traffic, search results, and developing strategies.
- Generating content ideas and delegating these to the team.
- Overseeing content creation and offering suggestions.
- Updating outdated content.
- Optimizing pages for desktop, tablet, and mobile use.
- Developing link-building strategies.
- Managing paid search campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with new trends and best SEO practices.
SEO Analyst Requirements:
- BSc in marketing or similar.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow specifications.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Deep knowledge of website development, Facebook marketing, Mail Chimp, Hub Spot, Google Ad words and SEO
- Run PPC campaign and management (other paid campaigns)
- Social Media Strategy
- Promote content online
- Keep an eye on current updates in social media and work accordingly
- Co-ordinate with the US team
- Design Magazine(Vibe and Pac Buzz)
- Portals management
- Write Relevant blogs
- Online Database storage & Management
- Online Reputation Management
- Campaigns on Nearbuy & similar portals
- Coordination with Relevant online portals for banner work
- Coordination with the USA office for research on their localized requirements
- Post-execution performance analysis of the campaign
1. Able to manage multiple projects
2. Knowledge of on-page, off-page and link building
3. Knowledge of relevant SEO tools
4. Good English communication skills
5. Able to perform keyword research & mapping
6. Able to run technical SEO audits
The candidate will get preference if he/she has knowledge of optimizing copy and web pages for search engine optimization. Can perform ongoing keyword research including learning and expansion of keyword opportunities.
Researching and implementing content advice for organic SEO success.
Minimum Experience-1 year
- Performing periodic technical audits ofthe website, keyword research and to make short and long term SEO strategy
- Implementing a backlinking strategy to grow domain authority
- Performing keyword ranking and gap analyses, identifying seasonal trends.
- Driving recommendations and implementation of metadata and descriptions.
What you need to have:
- Must have hands experience to drive organic traffic and SQL/MQL leads.
- Knowledge of ranking factors, search engine optimization practices and search engine algorithms and releases is a must.
- Must have hands-on experience on On-page, Off page and Technical SEO activities.
- Must have pretty much acquainted with all the tenets of SEO to amplify the organic growth.
- Have proven track record to ignite the organic growth from 0 toX.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
- B.Tech Computer Science + MBA Digital Marketing/ Marketing with relevant SEO experience.
- Candidate must have Google Webmaster Certification
- Thorough understanding of technical SEO aspects like robots.txt, XML sitemaps, broken links, schema.org, crawl budget, Pogosticking, Search Intent, Canonicalization, Graph Protocols, Custom 301 redirects, broken links, etc.
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, and site speed optimization to optimize website performance
- Working Knowledge of webmaster tools and other tools like webmaster tools and google analytics, google search console, google tag manager, keyword planner, SEMrush, MOZ, Yoast SEO, Web trends, screaming frog etc.
- AHREF, Moz, Google trends, SEO Quake and other pertinent tools which are predominantly inclined to SEO
- Prefer Immediate joiners only.
Job Title : Digital Marketing Specialist
We're a digital product agency in Hyderabad that designs and develops extraordinary experiences for mobile and other platforms. We work with exceptional entrepreneurs and brands. We don't just build apps. We create the kind of apps that people use, every day. We have the experience and the knowledge required to get there.
We are looking for a qualified Digital Media Executive to join our marketing team.The Digital Marketing Expert’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company products. If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, build and execute innovative, multi-channel marketing campaigns that both project Workruit's brand and effectively drive user acquisition.
- Pull daily reports on ad performance, make adjustments to ensure ROI is hitting goals
- Core experience in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Marketing
- Create and traffic ads daily on all media channels to ensure user acquisition by optimizing ROI regularly
- Take complete ownership on end to end digital advertising campaigns and growth
- Responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives within the company. Works to develop areas such as sales management, product development, channel management, marketing communications, including advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, and customer service.
- Raise brand awareness outside our core audience of young professionals to include smaller markets and an older, more focused-oriented audience.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan to promote Workruit for job seekers and companies
- Be responsible for demos, product flows & market analysis
About the candidate:
- Self-starter who thrives in a start-up and fast-paced environment Understanding of the online advertising industry and social media
- 3+ years’ experience in paid digital advertising
- Great communication skills and time management skills
Required Technical Skills:
- App Marketing
- Performance Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Campaign Strategy
- Project Management
- Marketing Automation
- Email and SMS Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Design Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- 6+ years of experience doing B2B marketing and driving customer acquisition
- Understanding of online customer acquisition process is essential
- Exposure to social media, product launches, web analytics tools, search engine marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to learn pretty much anything quickly
- Very high attention to detail
- A self-starter, capable of working independently
What you get:
- A completely non-hierarchical working environment to grow exponentially
- Direct working relationship with the Founder & CEO
- Experience in interacting with top global brands.
- Casual office environment
3 Months probational internship convertable into a full -time job.
About the Internship:
1. Handling digital marketing activities and projects (SEO (on-page- off-page), SEM, SMO)
2. Working on keyword research using various tools, generating reports & analyzing account performance
3. Handling core team tasks related to marketing
4. Building and executing a strategy with the team
5. Identifying leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
6. Managing social media marketing and email campaigns
7. Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies